Zone1 If everyone in this country could watch this video together, what would we conclude together as a board and a nation (WARNING: Ideas here are graphic

There is no data, facts, documentary, propaganda, argument or case you can make. A bed wetter's sphincter (or whatever is functioning as a frontal cortex in place of the atrophied one) will slam shut, water tight to crush depths, in order to prevent their ignorance from being compromised. They're dedicated to their zealotry and will believe anything their masters tell them, dismiss everything you tell them and continue to believe absurd delusional bullshit like....

Criminals won't kill people if we just write the law correctly...

Global warming is a serious crisis and mostly the fault of American consumers....

The people we oppose are nazis who prefer to breath toxic air, drink filthy water, kill old people and blacks, rape all the women and work hard to make billionaires richer....

That is how stupid, delusional and ridiculous they are. I'm not lying, joking or even exagerating in the slightest way either. Nor am I even really scratching the surface of how fucked up these goddamned primates are.

There is no data, facts, documentary, propaganda, argument or case you can make. A bed wetter's sphincter (or whatever is functioning as a frontal cortex in place of the atrophied one) will slam shut, water tight to crush depths, in order to prevent their ignorance from being compromised. They're dedicated to their zealotry and will believe anything their masters tell them, dismiss everything you tell them and continue to believe absurd delusional bullshit like....

Criminals won't kill people if we just write the law correctly...

Global warming is a serious crisis and mostly the fault of American consumers....

The people we oppose are nazis who prefer to breath toxic air, drink filthy water, kill old people and blacks, rape all the women and work hard to make billionaires richer....

That is how stupid, delusional and ridiculous they are. I'm not lying, joking or even exagerating in the slightest way either. Nor am I even really scratching the surface of how fucked up these goddamned primates are.
well i added many clueless black people's reactions for measure...lol

What a bunch of lies you demon white liberals keep alive. You black liberals think handouts from the white demon liberal are good enough.

lol...look at these young bros here....lol

you white demon liberals have no answers to this but plugging your ears....lolol

how telling this thread is...where are our fellow racist bros here...lol

well i added many clueless black people's reactions for measure...lol
I ignored that factor for the sake of expanding the scope of leftist zealotry and how ridiculous it is in relation to every issue.

When it comes to being WRONG, no matter what the issue, a bed wetter is dead wrong on every single one. Most people will vary from issue to issue, but a bed wetter will embrace everything the nanny state promotes, believe the most ludicrous bullshit Jim Jones could dream up, support political whores that kill people, or demand the crucifixion of Christ for the second time be provided free on pay per view Christian websites.

These are window licking genetic disasters. I don't care what they look like I just don't want them breeding or having access to schools and places for children in general.

lol....just what I though....all the racist lip flappers are nowhere in sight...................lolol

hey im2...stronger african tribes enslaved weaker africans since time began....roflmao

you need to look at the vid sweetie....lol

lol....just what I though....all the racist lip flappers are nowhere in sight...................lolol

hey im2...stronger african tribes enslaved weaker africans since time began....roflmao

you need to look at the vid sweetie....lol
Whites did the same thing in Europe.

Africans didn't make slavery legal here and Africans did not implement Jim Crow.

I know what happened in Africa, I don't need to look at a cherrypicked video of some sellout telling racists half a story.

Whites did the same thing in Europe.

Africans didn't make slavery legal here and Africans did not implement Jim Crow.

I know what happened in Africa, I don't need to look at a cherrypicked video of some sellout telling racists half a story.
why is the guy in the video a sellout ?

Forum List

Back