🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If four whites had tortured a black, every city in America would be burning

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved.

We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.

If four whites had tortured a black mentally handicapped teenager, and put it on Facebook, every city in America would be burning right now, and Obama would not now be claiming that race relations have improved.

We need to call the Democrats and media on their gross double-standard, which tolerates and excuses black racism and violence against whites.
Aren't they being charged with a hate crime?? What are you talking about? What else did you want to happen?

Aren't they being charged with a hate crime?? What are you talking about? What else did you want to happen?

He's right.

They've had thugs who were attacking cops get killed and whole cities went into riots.

The lie "hands up don't shoot" went out.

But a special needs kid, white kid gets kidnapped and tortured, made to yell "F-Whites" and those same people are silent.

He's absolutely right.

Democrats have no choice. They will lose black votes if they criticize the black community for its violence.

You know they've been arrested. And are being charged with a hate crime. And have been universally condemned.

And yet you still want to play the victim. Sorry, we'll save that for the REAL victim....not you.

No, nice try. She was not held for days nor forced to yell "F blacks."

This rapist should be put in a hole and never let to see the light of day but there ARE people trying to excuse these four black perps, because of their skin color.

CNN's Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: 'I Don't Think It Was Evil' - Breitbart

Democrats have no choice. They will lose black votes if they criticize the black community for its violence.
The black community did this? Then the white community shot those 9 church goers in Charleston.

No, nice try. She was not held for days nor forced to yell "F blacks."

This rapist should be put in a hole and never let to see the light of day but there ARE people trying to excuse these four black perps, because of their skin color.

CNN's Don Lemon on Chicago Torture Video: 'I Don't Think It Was Evil' - Breitbart

You didn't actually read the story, did you?

The black community did this? Then the white community shot those 9 church goers in Charleston.
Well, theres about a billion videos on YouTube showing groups of black teens attacking lone white targets, and there's only 1 Dillan Roof, so.....

He's right.

They've had thugs who were attacking cops get killed and whole cities went into riots.

But a special needs kid, white kid gets kidnapped and tortured, made to yell "F-Whites" and those same people are silent.

He's absolutely right.
Do you really not understand why? It is a completely different beast.

You have a very energized group with Blacks and minorities that feel historically oppressed and who are fighting for social justice and to better their communities. They look for any excuse to draw attention to that cause which is why the noise is so much louder. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they do, but the reasons why they act they way they do when a black gang banger gets shot vs when a white kid gets tortured should not be a mystery to anybody.

It was a horrible crime and those who did it should be punished to the full extent of the law!

He's right.

He's absolutely right.

You have a very energized group with Blacks and minorities that feel historically oppressed and who are fighting for social justice and to better their communities. They look for any excuse to draw attention to that cause which is why the noise is so much louder. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they do, but the reasons why they act they way they do when a black gang banger gets shot vs when a white kid gets tortured should not be a mystery to anybody.

It was a horrible crime and those who did it should be punished to the full extent of the law!
You are making excuses for violence and lawlessness. SHAME ON YOU!!!

The fact is, Democrats have been whipping up blacks to hate whites since 1965, and now we have the result: millions of blacks who hate whites and commit violence against us. This one act of violence was just the tip of the iceberg, the fact is, whites are attacked by blacks every day, and the mainstream media does not report on it, and covers it up. The only reason we know about this is because the aggressors put their crime on Facebook. Otherwise, the Chicago PD might not even have made these arrests, most violent crime in Chicago goes unpunished, even murder.

My father hates blacks. I have always thought that unfortunate, but here's what black people did to him.

While he was a college student, three young black men beat him up in a train, and not a single person lifted a finger to help him or called the police.

In 1968, he was driving his car and a black mob rioting over the death of Martin Luther King threw a brick through his rear window. The brick landed on the baby seat in the backseat of his car. I was not in the baby seat at the time, but had I been, the brick could have killed me or left me with serious brain damage. The black person who threw that brick knew he could kill or seriously hurt someone, and he did not care.

The more violence of this type I see, the more I think, there is something fundamentally wrong with black people.

He's right.

He's absolutely right.

How did I make any kind of excuse? Try reading it again...

My father hates blacks. I have always thought that unfortunate, but here's what black people did to him.

While he was a college student, three young black men beat him up in a train, and not a single person lifted a finger to help him or called the police.

In 1968, he was driving his car and a black mob rioting over the death of Martin Luther King threw a brick through his rear window. The brick landed on the baby seat in the backseat of his car. I was not in the baby seat at the time, but had I been, the brick could have killed me or left me with serious brain damage. The black person who threw that brick knew he could kill or seriously hurt someone, and he did not care.

The more violence of this type I see, the more I think, there is something fundamentally wrong with black people.
Little did you know... You were actually in that baby seat!!! I understand why your dad didn't want to tell you.

He's right.

He's absolutely right.

No one is making excuses for violence and lawlessness.....stop lying.

The more of your stuff we read, the more we think there's something fundamentally wrong with you.

However, being that we're much better people than you are, we don't blame all white people for your actions.

Forum List

Back