🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

If there is no God, then how did all of this get here? Evolutionists say the big bang.

Ok, so according to the big bang, there was nothing, and then all of this exploded into existence, from nothing.

Even if there was material out there to cause a big bang, where did that material come from?

How did life start? An explosion of that magnitude would eliminate any living organism, essentially leaving nothing but dead material, no organisms, no parasites or anything could survive that.

I'm sure you could say that over millions of years, everything clumped together and eventually an atmosphere formed, and a greenhouse effect cause algae and most to form...but that would have just evolved into plant life, and doesnt explain where cell life came from.

Evolutionists say we started as amoebas that eventually became reptiles that eventually became primates that eventually became human. My question is, where did the seed that spawned the first life come from? Again, the big bang couldn't have left anything living, not with that pressure, heat, and intensity.

Seems like it would take more of a leap of faith to believe this all just happened randomly from nothing, than to believe in a God that always was and always will be, that created everything.

Then you get into the whole missing link thing, where they cant find any evidence of evolutionary progress. We have primates, and we have humans, but nothing in between, as far as I know.
/-----/ Not sure but this is how Atheism started
upload_2018-7-10_15-45-45.jpeg

I believe there was a worldwide flood. Every major religion that I'm aware of tells of one, even the Popol Vuh, and many old legends and myths tell of one. Even Plato had an account of a sunken city/continent.

It happened around ten thousand years ago when the mile thick ice sheets covering North America, Europe, and part of Asia, melted. Then there's the cities that are sunk in hundreds of feet of water...

The Exceptional Underwater City of Cuba: A New Theory on its Origins – Part I

Japan's Ancient Underwater "Pyramid" Mystifies Scholars

Sunken City off India Coast - 7500 B.C.

...off the coasts of Cuba, Japan, and India.

Are you going to accept my scientific proof that a flood happened at that time or do you want to tell me were all that water went?

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

When the glaciers melted after the last ice age, sea levels roses and some coastal cities went underwater, like you showed in your links. It didn't melt all at once, the ice retreated over time. So no 40 day flood from that event, and there wasn't enough water melted to cover the whole earth over the mountain tops. So no, that's not scientific proof of the biblical flood. Only proof of sea rising after the ice sheet melted. So where is the geologic evidence of a world wide flood?

/----/ I was taught the Bible referred to the known world at the time. How would the authors know about the Western Hemisphere? The area flooded in 1656 AM would have been thought of as the entire world (Middle east) at the time the book was written.
The Masoretic Text of the Torah places the Great Deluge 1,656 years after Creation, or 1656 AM (Anno Mundi, "Year of the World").

There was still no regional 40 day flood that topped mountains. No geologic proof for that.

th

And yet you're more than willing to accept that some bones that don't even look human prove that humankind descended from the apes. It appears you're more than willing to accept only those things that fit your agenda.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Evolution of humans is an on-going science, unlike the 40 day flood which has zero science behind it.

th

Last time I checked climate change was considered an ongoing science too.

Are you in denial about climate change?

*****CHUCKLE*****

When the glaciers melted after the last ice age, sea levels roses and some coastal cities went underwater, like you showed in your links. It didn't melt all at once, the ice retreated over time. So no 40 day flood from that event, and there wasn't enough water melted to cover the whole earth over the mountain tops. So no, that's not scientific proof of the biblical flood. Only proof of sea rising after the ice sheet melted. So where is the geologic evidence of a world wide flood?
/----/ I was taught the Bible referred to the known world at the time. How would the authors know about the Western Hemisphere? The area flooded in 1656 AM would have been thought of as the entire world (Middle east) at the time the book was written.
The Masoretic Text of the Torah places the Great Deluge 1,656 years after Creation, or 1656 AM (Anno Mundi, "Year of the World").
There was still no regional 40 day flood that topped mountains. No geologic proof for that.

th

And yet you're more than willing to accept that some bones that don't even look human prove that humankind descended from the apes. It appears you're more than willing to accept only those things that fit your agenda.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Evolution of humans is an on-going science, unlike the 40 day flood which has zero science behind it.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, because I can check the science behind it, unlike your mythical flood.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

So where did all that water go to when those mile thick ice sheets covering North America, Europe, and part of Asia, melted at the end of the last ice age?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

So where did all that water go to when those mile thick ice sheets covering North America, Europe, and part of Asia, melted at the end of the last ice age?

*****CHUCKLE*****

/——/ I hate the song, a horse with no name. Can’t stand it.

th

Who are you to judge what's normal and what's deformed?

*****SMILE*****

There are kids born with cancer and in pain until they die. Why did god make them?

th

Why wouldn't God make them?

*****SMILE*****

That’s a stupid answer. If your god makes those people on purpose, he’s a fucking douchebag.

Or you lack complete information.

Or you worship a douchebag.

For me to believe that I would have to ignore all the good in the world.

By any objective measure, the good overwhelmingly outweighs the bad.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

When the ice melted sea levels rose 120 meters (not enough to cover mountain tops) and took thousands of years, so the sea level only rose 1 meter PER CENTURY.

Global sea-level rise at the end of the last Ice Age | National Oceanography Centre

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

/——/ I hate the song, a horse with no name. Can’t stand it.

He's thick as a brick.

There are kids born with cancer and in pain until they die. Why did god make them?

th

*****SMILE*****

That’s a stupid answer. If your god makes those people on purpose, he’s a fucking douchebag.

That's a personal opinion that you've crafted because it backs up the little neat universe you've created in your mind. That's about it.

th

Science proves my God's existence every day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You have nothing, got it.

th

You have it reversed.

You have nothing and I have all the proof of God's existence.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you can prove the god of the bible?

It is the only religion that claims to be God seeking man, Taz.

So how is that proof? Of what?

All religions describe an intelligence that exists beyond the physical world, but no other religion makes the claim that Christianity makes; that the intelligence that exists beyond the physical world would manifest itself and be born into this world to testify to the truth. His life, the miracles and his crucifixion and resurrection is your proof. That and the physical existence of creation itself.

th

*****SMILE*****

That's a personal opinion that you've crafted because it backs up the little neat universe you've created in your mind. That's about it.

No. Life is good. To be is better than not to be. That is reality.

You have nothing, got it.

th

You have it reversed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

All religions describe an intelligence that exists beyond the physical world, but no other religion makes the claim that Christianity makes; that the intelligence that exists beyond the physical world would manifest itself and be born into this world to testify to the truth. His life, the miracles and his crucifixion and resurrection is your proof. That and the physical existence of creation itself.

Still not proof. Just your theory. Sorry.

Tell that to the deformed babies in constant pain until they die.

Who brought great joy into this world from their existence.

But why are you trying to prove the rule by exception, Taz. What about everything else?

th

You have it reversed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is tons of proof. Disprove it.

But why are you trying to prove the rule by exception, Taz. What about everything else?
I'm asking why your god makes those babies in such great pain...?

Your answer is because they bring "great joy into this world from their existence". You must be a sadist. Seriously.

Your answer is because they bring "great joy into this world from their existence". You must be a sadist. Seriously.
Are you assuming he controls everything? That it was intentional?

That’s not my belief.

That’s not my answer. That’s your interpretation of my answer. A disingenuous one at that.

That is tons of proof. Disprove it.
That's one of the things about mumbo jumbo, it can't be disproved. :biggrin:

Are you assuming he controls everything? That it was intentional?

That’s not my belief.
So now god didn't make everything in the universe? Was it time to move the goalposts already?

Forum List

Back