🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If God is all powerful...

That's a personal opinion that you've crafted because it backs up the little neat universe you've created in your mind. That's about it.
No. Life is good. To be is better than not to be. That is reality.
Tell that to the deformed babies in constant pain until they die.
Who brought great joy into this world from their existence.

But why are you trying to prove the rule by exception, Taz. What about everything else?
I'm asking why your god makes those babies in such great pain...?

Your answer is because they bring "great joy into this world from their existence". You must be a sadist. Seriously.
That’s not my answer. That’s your interpretation of my answer. A disingenuous one at that.
I actually quoted you and you say that 'That’s not my answer". :lol:

But why are you trying to prove the rule by exception, Taz. What about everything else?

Your answer is because they bring "great joy into this world from their existence". You must be a sadist. Seriously.
Are you assuming he controls everything? That it was intentional?

That’s not my belief.
So now god didn't make everything in the universe? Was it time to move the goalposts already?
/——-/ God set the universe in motion and all else became because of it.

That’s not my belief.
So now god didn't make everything in the universe? Was it time to move the goalposts already?
So god made the condition just right for babies to suffer? Is that your final answer?

That’s not my belief.
So god made the condition just right for babies to suffer? Is that your final answer?
/-----/ No Poindexter. God gave us the intelligence and ability to end suffering. It's our role to find a cure. In the animal kingdom, a suffering cub or puppy is quickly dispatched and eaten by the mother. Yet we don't do that. But whatever we say, you will twist and distort. Wallow in your atheism and remember "A man who won’t believe in God will believe in anything." - Chesterton

That’s not my belief.
/-----/ No Poindexter. God gave us the intelligence and ability to end suffering. It's our role to find a cure. In the animal kingdom, a suffering cub or puppy is quickly dispatched and eaten by the mother. Yet we don't do that. But whatever we say, you will twist and distort. Wallow in your atheism and remember "A man who won’t believe in God will believe in anything." - Chesterton
So god made disease and told us to go find a cure? lol.

That’s not my belief.

GOD provided us with the feeling that we are unable to fix things by ourselves (it's called the moving of the Holy Spirit). Satin provides the thought that we can fix everything ourselves and that we can play GOD --- we don't need GOD. Satan loves know it alls because they are so easy to manipulate.

That’s not my belief.

GOD provided us with the feeling that we are unable to fix things by ourselves. Satin provides the thought that we can fix everything ourselves and that we can play GOD --- we don't need GOD.
I like Satin! :biggrin:

Last edited:
...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?
What God created was perfect.
However, God is not responsible for original sin.....which sex and procreation from the time of Adam & Eve.

...Why does it makes babies with cancer, or retarded, or deformed, or in pain, or even with all of that together? Is god not capable of a perfect creation? Is it a punishment of some sort?
However, God is not responsible for original sin.....which sex and procreation from the time of Adam & Eve.

sex and procreation comes from original sin? WTF

lol....

you want to be saved? No sex for you!

That’s not my belief.

GOD provided us with the feeling that we are unable to fix things by ourselves (it's called the moving of the Holy Spirit). Satin provides the thought that we can fix everything ourselves and that we can play GOD --- we don't need GOD. Satan loves know it alls because they are so easy to manipulate.
/----/ I have a set up Satin sheets. Real comfy.

That’s not my belief.
/----/ I love it when atheists try and defend their non belief with idiotic statements.

If what god created was perfect then who made the deformed babies?

/----/ I love it when atheists try and defend their non belief with idiotic statements.
I'm agnostic, so I'm not against a possible god.

Its the story of the Jewish people and their struggle to remain sane in a world where they were surrounded more powerful nations filled with superstitious, irrational and violent knuckle dragging barbarians.
Wrong. The 1st eleven chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.

That is certainly not true.

Adam was not the first human being. Genesis is not a historical account of the origins of humanity the beginning of the universe or solar system.

The talking serpent shows that people were already in existence, no other creature on earth but humans speak to other humans, not to mention the fact that when the children of Adam and Eve wanted to find a mate they went to a city that was already populated.

There is no mention of the origins of those people other than by allusion when speaking of the wild beasts of the field that the Lord God had also made.

Pay attention to what you read....Did you never go to high school and take a science class? Never heard about the age of the universe, the sun or the earth? Never hear about the origin of species? Neanderthals, Denisovans?

How does all of that fit into your fantasy? Do you just walk around in a stupor every day?

Damn.
Apparently you don’t understand it is an allegorical account.

If, as you claim, genesis is an allegorical account, why do you insist that it is literally about the creation of the universe, solar system, earth , first plants, animals and human beings? Methinks you are not being very honest. duh.

Herein lies the test: The light has come into the world but men whose deeds are evil prefer darkness to light.

Go figure. lol....

Its the story of the Jewish people and their struggle to remain sane in a world where they were surrounded more powerful nations filled with superstitious, irrational and violent knuckle dragging barbarians.
Wrong. The 1st eleven chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.

Adam was not the first human being. Genesis is not a historical account of the origins of humanity the beginning of the universe or solar system.

The talking serpent shows that people were already in existence, no other creature on earth but humans speak to other humans, not to mention the fact that when the children of Adam and Eve wanted to find a mate they went to a city that was already populated.

There is no mention of the origins of those people other than by allusion when speaking of the wild beasts of the field that the Lord God had also made.

Pay attention to what you read....Did you never go to high school and take a science class? Never heard about the age of the universe, the sun or the earth? Never hear about the origin of species? Neanderthals, Denisovans?

How does all of that fit into your fantasy? Do you just walk around in a stupor every day?

Damn.

If, as you claim, genesis is an allegorical account, why do you insist that it is literally about the creation of the universe, solar system, earth , first plants, animals and human beings? Methinks you are not being very honest. duh.

Herein lies the test: The light has come into the world but men whose deeds are evil prefer darkness to light.

Go figure. lol....
Dingbat's a cherry picker, just like you.

It is the only religion that claims to be God seeking man, Taz.
So how is that proof? Of what?
All religions describe an intelligence that exists beyond the physical world, but no other religion makes the claim that Christianity makes; that the intelligence that exists beyond the physical world would manifest itself and be born into this world to testify to the truth. His life, the miracles and his crucifixion and resurrection is your proof. That and the physical existence of creation itself.
Still not proof. Just your theory. Sorry.
That is tons of proof. Disprove it.
That's one of the things about mumbo jumbo, it can't be disproved. :biggrin:
You mean like you claiming to be agnostic?

That’s not my belief.
God created space and time and the laws of nature. We’re pretty much running on autopilot.

What goalposts did I move?

I think this is you building straw men again.

Damn.

Go figure. lol....
Dingbat's a cherry picker, just like you.

I cherry pick, sure. Who wouldn't knowing the stories have been edited and redacted by the same people condemned in scripture for their evil and hatred for the Jewish people.

Dingbat says Genesis an allegorical account out of one side of his mouth and out of the other he says its literally about the beginning of the universe. He can't have it both ways. If its an allegory then its not about the beginning of the universe, its about the beginning of something else. Simple.

he's either completely oblivious to the contradiction, in other words, stupid, or a deliberate mind poisoning deceiver, in other words, a direct descendant of the ever elusive talking serpent of old revealed to you live and in living color.

You decide.

Last edited:
So how is that proof? Of what?
All religions describe an intelligence that exists beyond the physical world, but no other religion makes the claim that Christianity makes; that the intelligence that exists beyond the physical world would manifest itself and be born into this world to testify to the truth. His life, the miracles and his crucifixion and resurrection is your proof. That and the physical existence of creation itself.
Still not proof. Just your theory. Sorry.
That is tons of proof. Disprove it.
That's one of the things about mumbo jumbo, it can't be disproved. :biggrin:
You mean like you claiming to be agnostic?
You're jealous of my agnosticism. it's obvious.

That’s not my belief.
God created space and time and the laws of nature. We’re pretty much running on autopilot.

What goalposts did I move?

I think this is you building straw men again.
So god made everything 14 billion years ago and hasn't done anything since?

Forum List

Back