🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

If GOP is upset about Michele Obama's anti-obesity campaign...

Wait, is the problem legislation (Which Nancy Reagan Did) or Billboards (Which Nancy Reagan Did) or replacing parents (which no one wants to do)?

I'm getting lost in the sea of excuses why cons are so afraid...

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

Anyone want to take a 'spin'? :lol:

How the hell did the left come up with that one? First of all the left can never ever make an issue out of infidelity as long as Bill Clinton is the poster boy for left wing politics.

:eusa_shhh:

damn that was good.:lol::lol::lol:

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

sure; I am against any gov. duplication/re-funding/creation most especially of a pgrm. or mantra that has not lived up to its hype or prior expense employed .

we have been funding like prgms.; this is just another bite at the same apple to the tune of 4.5 Billion dollar prgm. that has basically been in effect for decades ( we spend 12 Billion now) . I have already posted in this forum a couple of months ago when the funding was passed, some stats ala childhood obesity which was approx. . 5-7% 35 years ago....its now over 25% in some areas 15-18% being the average.

In addition this bill comes with some added food or Calorie Police enforcement- wait till you see, as I guarantee you will, those ubiquitous wtf is the gov. doing now reports where in some granny somewhere got her cupcakes trashed ( thrown away) or someones daughter could not bring an angel food cake to a bake sale becasue it has trans fats or has been deemed fattening or unhealthy according to the new paradigm.

And, lets cut right to the chase; even sympathetic food service school district admins admit- the kids will not eat salad and no Fu Fu dishes either, its a no go.....its that simple, slice it anyway you like. ( no pun intended).

And I have not touched the whole social engineering aspect.......I'll leave that out.

What does this have to do with the serial adulterer and his gold-digging, harlot wife?

I suppose her declared cause of "military families" was boring.

It's better to count everyone's calories.

No, she's doing both. But there is no need to publicize what you are doing for the troops' families.

See, the Obamas are able to walk and chew gum at the same time - they multitask quite well.

She's a do as I say and not do as I do person. Exactly what is her authority as a spokes person against obesity? What is her training on the subject? Is she a food nutritionist?
The thread is about the Gingrich harlot and her serial adulterer husband, Rebecca.

Tell us why she would be a good First Lady.

Report Says 75 Percent of Young Americans Unfit for Military Service
November 05, 2009

WASHINGTON - ... About 75 percent of the country's 17- to 24-year-olds are ineligible for military service, largely because they are poorly educated, overweight and have physical ailments that make them unfit for the armed forces, according to a report issued Thursday.

Other factors, such as drug use, criminal records and mental problems, contribute to what military leaders say is a major problem that threatens the country's ability to defend itself at a time when the all-volunteer force is already strained fighting two wars.

... "We are very concerned," said retired Army Maj. Gen. James Kelley, a member of Mission: Readiness, the Washington-based nonprofit organization that issued the report. "We do have the greatest military in the world [--] we have the greatest planes, the greatest tanks, the greatest ships [--] but the key goal is having great people. Right now, we're attracting very highly qualified folks but that could change over time."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...rcent-young-americans-unfit-military-service/
When 75% of Americans currently between 17-24 years can't meet the minimum requirements, how do you maintain "the greatest military in the world ?"

If public health, especially among younger Americans, is not a national priority for conservatives, it should be. Preventing obesity should be a "motherhood issue" - to ridicule Michelle Obama for bringing it to the public's attention shows how far, conservatives, are out of touch with reality!

Last edited:

No, she's doing both. But there is no need to publicize what you are doing for the troops' families.

See, the Obamas are able to walk and chew gum at the same time - they multitask quite well.

The "Obamas"? Like attacking Libya while beachcombing in Brazil? Like addressing Japan's tragedies while hitting the back nine? Yes, they have quite the skills.

What has she done for military families? I can guarantee you it will be a much shorter list than what she hasn't done for them.

sure; I am against any gov. duplication/re-funding/creation most especially of a pgrm. or mantra that has not lived up to its hype or prior expense employed .

we have been funding like prgms.; this is just another bite at the same apple to the tune of 4.5 Billion dollar prgm. that has basically been in effect for decades ( we spend 12 Billion now) . I have already posted in this forum a couple of months ago when the funding was passed, some stats ala childhood obesity which was approx. . 5-7% 35 years ago....its now over 25% in some areas 15-18% being the average.

In addition this bill comes with some added food or Calorie Police enforcement- wait till you see, as I guarantee you will, those ubiquitous wtf is the gov. doing now reports where in some granny somewhere got her cupcakes trashed ( thrown away) or someones daughter could not bring an angel food cake to a bake sale becasue it has trans fats or has been deemed fattening or unhealthy according to the new paradigm.

And, lets cut right to the chase; even sympathetic food service school district admins admit- the kids will not eat salad and no Fu Fu dishes either, its a no go.....its that simple, slice it anyway you like. ( no pun intended).

And I have not touched the whole social engineering aspect.......I'll leave that out.

What does this have to do with the serial adulterer and his gold-digging, harlot wife?

I have no idea who 'callista' is .....I answered the portion I could speak too....sorry if I derailed your bandwagon with a non partisan viewpoint.

I have no idea who 'callista' is .....I answered the portion I could speak too....sorry if I derailed your bandwagon with a non partisan viewpoint.
That wasn't non-partisan. :)

Callista is Newt's third wife - the one who he cheated on his second wife with, who in turn he cheated on his first wife with, while she was sick with cancer.

Maybe I should do a diagram?
shrug.gif

That wasn't non-partisan. :)

sure it was.

Callista is Newt's third wife - the one who he cheated on his second wife with, who in turn he cheated on his first wife with, while she was sick with cancer.

shrug.gif

so are you looking for me to insult callista or newt?

The "Obamas"? Like attacking Libya while beachcombing in Brazil? Like addressing Japan's tragedies while hitting the back nine? Yes, they have quite the skills.

What has she done for military families? I can guarantee you it will be a much shorter list than what she hasn't done for them.
The Obamas were in Braziia, which is the land bound capital of Brazil. So, no beachcombing was done.

She's a do as I say and not do as I do person. Exactly what is her authority as a spokes person against obesity? What is her training on the subject? Is she a food nutritionist?
The thread is about the Gingrich harlot and her serial adulterer husband, Rebecca.

Tell us why she would be a good First Lady.

Cndyi I am commenting on your reply, I don't give a damn what you think the thread topic is about.

The Obamas were in Braziia, which is the land bound capital of Brazil. So, no beachcombing was done.

President Barack Obama with first lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha, right, tour the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro, Sunday, March 20, 2011.
Obamas Visit Brazil - Galleries - The Daily Beast

Beaches in Rio:

Barra da Tijuca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copacabana (Rio de Janeiro) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ipanema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leblon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

shrug.gif

so are you looking for me to insult callista or newt?
Only if you were bothered by Clinton's tryst with Monica.

Last edited:
Hey, fuckwit.

Laura Bush Announces $2 Million Grant for Literacy Programs

Here's 2 million dollars of your money Laura Bush gave away for literacy to *gasp* other countries! Not even to our own people! (PLEASE PLEASE dont be a fuckwit and say that this was simply philanthropy and had nothing to do with government or require governmental legislation or at the very least approval)

It must suck to be living in your world where the Obamas are the anti-Christ.

Number one.....I would never have supported that grant.

Number two......do you have any idea what legislation is?

Maybe THAT is the problem?

I know what legislation is...I've actually written parts of a few laws ;)

And there you go again...being a fuckwit. You don't think that money gets handed out without a law or public oversight do you?

You really do have your head up your ass.

Forum List

Back