🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

If GOP is upset about Michele Obama's anti-obesity campaign...

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

Anyone want to take a 'spin'? :lol:

The sheboon is a bad First Lady because she hates America and only softened up her assessment of it when her evil hubby was elected President by a majority of the dumb masses. She is such a sour-puss , and she married a fool who also hates America and our way of life. Her hubby wants to communize America and do away with all white people so he can form a non-white country like he was born in. The both of them are racists who hate the land they live in, yet won't leave it because they don't fit in anywhere else. They are the two most despicable people to ever inhabit our White House.

Madeline Albright? Janet Reno?

Just a guess.

:lol: I suppose it's possible. No, it's Webster Hubbell. Just look at their pictures side-by-side. Bill Clinton became sterile when he got the mumps as a child. The only reason Chelsea was born was because Bill Clinton wanted to run for Governor and he knew he would never get elected in Arkansas if he didn't have a family. (That's why he married Hillary, even though it's always been a marriage of convenience.) This is yet another story the MSM covered-up, but is well-known in Arkansas.

OMIGOD!!!! :cuckoo:

Now you know why Chelsea looks like Webster Hubbell and not Bill Clinton, but the MSM covered it up. Oh well. (BTW, you're welcome for the info.)

You cant be a hypocrit for saying healthy eating is good for you. Thats a fact. I remember when Laura Bush had the literacy campaign and all the rpublicans telling her to stay out of their homes. good times...

She is a hypocrite because she won't lose any of that big fat ass of hers.

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

Michelle Obama: 'We can't just leave it up to the parents'

Should have been "black parents."

I noticed that the youngest daughter is starting to get chubby.

Imperfect children.... how dare they exist!

For the record, I have a low tolerance threshold for anyone making smart assed remarks about a child.... any child. It's just plain fucking nasty. And just because someone else does it, does not make it okay.

Some pathetic lefties went after Bristol Palin... that does NOT make it ok to make bitchy remarks about the Obama kids.

It works for me.

The sheboon is a bad First Lady because she hates America and only softened up her assessment of it when her evil hubby was elected President by a majority of the dumb masses. She is such a sour-puss , and she married a fool who also hates America and our way of life. Her hubby wants to communize America and do away with all white people so he can form a non-white country like he was born in. The both of them are racists who hate the land they live in, yet won't leave it because they don't fit in anywhere else. They are the two most despicable people to ever inhabit our White House.

This kind of thinking is deplorable...and proof of what's wrong with America.

Just so I'm clear on this, you're asking the GOP to tell you to explain to you why they have a double standard where they hold Michelle to a standard they don't hold Newt to rather then your double standard of holding Newt to a standard you don't hold Michelle too.

Good question that, should be interesting. Carry on...

Just so I'm clear on this, you're asking the GOP to tell you to explain to you why they have a double standard where they hold Michelle to a standard they don't hold Newt to rather then your double standard of holding Newt to a standard you don't hold Michelle too.

You're not.

You're not.

Yes, I removed the spin

So basically y'all are going 'round and 'round about stuff both sides do? Get to the meat already.

What if he is bothered by Clinton bribing witnesses, threatening witnesses, destroying evidence and suborning perjury?

So, he was charged and found guilty of those things?

Did you ever accuse W of things he wasn't charged and found guilty of, or does that defense only work for Democrats?

Did I? No. Does that somehow explain why you brought up all these things about Clinton?

So, he was charged and found guilty of those things?

Did you ever accuse W of things he wasn't charged and found guilty of, or does that defense only work for Democrats?

Did I? No. Does that somehow explain why you brought up all these things about Clinton?

Dude, some were, but you thought they were all Slick? Most weren't, actually. I didn't realize including him with other Democratic crimes was out of bounds, my bad.

Forum List

Back