If GOP is upset about Michele Obama's anti-obesity campaign...

The people crying and moaning about Michelle's anti-obesity crusade will be the first people to cry and moan about how obesity costs the tax payers tens of millions of dollars in extra health care costs.

You can't have it both ways.

Did you ever accuse W of things he wasn't charged and found guilty of, or does that defense only work for Democrats?

Clinton took a plea bargain - essentially plead guilty for a slap on the hand rather than potentially facing prison time.
There are countries that Cheney cannot travel to because he would face prison time.

Does that make him guilty?

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

Anyone want to take a 'spin'? :lol:

Me.

They're big fat hypocrites?
If Gingrich is stupid enough to run, I can't wait for wingnuts to tell us that we can't talk about his homewrecking, hussy wife.
laugh3.gif

You simply do not know, do you?

Clinton was caught, on tape, threatening Betty Currie - 62 at the time, that if she refused to perjure herself on behalf of Clinton, he would fire her and make sure she lost her pension.

No doubt you found such a threat to a 62 year old black woman an honorable and decent act.

You defend Clinton because he is a democrat, you serve your party.

You know what? You're a fucking liar. And a huge douchebag, to boot.

thank you for being honest...all these crybabies talking about force where there is none. I say it on a daily basis but this is the best example yet of how repubs continue to play the victim on a host of issues.

thank you for being dishonest.
You cherry picked one line...and you did not include my explanation as to why people are talking about force....and rightfully so.....
Michelle is advocating controlling childrens access to certain foods through lefgislation and regulation...so should we speak out about it now...or wait until it is already law?
check out the obamacare bill. I heard there was a provision in it regulating portion sizes and ingredients on menus and in schools. Ihavn't had time to check it out yet, i just heard about it.
Typical wingnut retard. You have no proof, you only heard about it, and you're too damn lazy to verify it before spouting off.

thank you for being honest...all these crybabies talking about force where there is none. I say it on a daily basis but this is the best example yet of how repubs continue to play the victim on a host of issues.

You cherry picked one line...and you did not include my explanation as to why people are talking about force....and rightfully so.....
Michelle is advocating controlling childrens access to certain foods through lefgislation and regulation...so should we speak out about it now...or wait until it is already law?
check out the obamacare bill. I heard there was a provision in it regulating portion sizes and ingredients on menus and in schools. Ihavn't had time to check it out yet, i just heard about it.

You don't like what they feed your kid in school on the taxpayer's dime....get off your butt and make your kid's lunch, for Pete's Sake!

Where is that tape? Where is the transcript of that tape? I would very much like to hear it.

I doubt your sincerity.

You would defend Clinton if he shot and killed someone on national television. You support your party - no matter what.

Clinton's Skeleton Closet: Monica Lewinsky, The White House Intern Scandal
Currie Faces Grand Jury Once Again - July 22, 1998

Nice links...but no tape, no transcript. Surely you have something to show us you told the truth, eh?

You don't like what they feed your kid in school on the taxpayer's dime....get off your butt and make your kid's lunch, for Pete's Sake!

Exactly. If schools get $$ from the federal gov't then doesn't that give the gov't some say in what the schools put on the menu? The food they serve in the school's are crap, I always make my kid's lunch.

"Before Appleton Wisconsin's high school replaced their cafeteria's processed foods with wholesome, nutritious food, the school was described as out-of-control. There were weapons violations, student disruptions, and a cop on duty full-time. After the change in school meals, the students were calm, focused, and orderly. There were no more weapons violations, and no suicides, expulsions, dropouts, or drug violations. The new diet and improved behavior has lasted for seven years, and now other schools are changing their meal programs with similar results."

School Diet Change Brings Improved Behavior, Healthier, More Focused Students - National US Intelligence | Examiner.com

The money is being spent on shit . . why not change it? It will have a positive snowball effect on everything else.

And no one is forced to eat the school lunches. Brown bag and you'll know exactly what your kids are eating . . until they trade their pb&j for a frog or some gummy worms.

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

How the hell did the left come up with that one? First of all the left can never ever make an issue out of infidelity as long as Bill Clinton is the poster boy for left wing politics.

Oh, yes we can, Mojambo. Anyone can make an issue out of anyone's infidelity, regardless of party affiliation, if the adulterer is aspiring to public office.

Using your logic here, the Right had better shut up about Clinton, since Gingrich did it. I haven't heard the Right doing much shutting up about Clinton's escapades, have you?

NO ONE should engage in extra-maarital activities. NO ONE.

When Clinton stared at us and swore he 'didn't have sexual relations with that woman' then it turned out 'oh wait, you meant that? well yeah, I did do that' . . . my first thought was 'if you'd lie and cheat on your wife and kid then you'd lie and cheat'. Same holds for Newwwttt. The louse(s). Lice? Newwwt would never get my vote. I don't trust any of them much but the ones who out-and-out show their sliminess upfront? Yeeesh, ah . . . . :eusa_hand:

Could it be because most Conservatives asses are as fat as their heads, and they hate to be reminded of it?:eusa_whistle:

Guess the rumors are true. While I was out of pocket the dumb around here just got dumber.

Perhaps Michelle should worry about her OWN backside, and her OWN kids' obesity before telling others how to live their lives.

Just more meddling in peoples lives from the left.

Did you ever accuse W of things he wasn't charged and found guilty of, or does that defense only work for Democrats?

Clinton took a plea bargain - essentially plead guilty for a slap on the hand rather than potentially facing prison time.
There are countries that Cheney cannot travel to because he would face prison time.

Does that make him guilty?

Yes, like Berkley. To not be liberal is a criminal offense

Any rightie here ever heard of David Frum?
Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com
By David Frum, CNN Contributor
December 6, 2010 -- Updated 1650 GMT (0050 HKT)
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

David Frum: Many more soldiers discharged due to obesity than to "don't ask, don't tell"
Frum says about one quarter of young adults are too overweight to enlist in U.S. military
Conservatives have criticized Michelle Obama's focus on combating child obesity
Frum says first lady is right to target obesity, which is linked to disease and high health costs

Editor's note: David Frum writes a weekly column for CNN.com. A special assistant to President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2002, he is the author of six books, including "Comeback: Conservatism That Can Win Again," and is the editor of FrumForum.

Guess the rumors are true. While I was out of pocket the dumb around here just got dumber.

Perhaps Michelle should worry about her OWN backside, and her OWN kids' obesity before telling others how to live their lives.

Just more meddling in peoples lives from the left.

The thread isn't about Michele Obama, Sergeant. It's about how wingnuts will spin the idea that Callista Gingrich would make a good First Lady, despite the fact that she had an affair with a married man.

Get it? If not, let me know, and this dumb guy will try to explain it to you again. ;)

Any rightie here ever heard of David Frum?
Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com
By David Frum, CNN Contributor
December 6, 2010 -- Updated 1650 GMT (0050 HKT)
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

David Frum: Many more soldiers discharged due to obesity than to "don't ask, don't tell"
Frum says about one quarter of young adults are too overweight to enlist in U.S. military
Conservatives have criticized Michelle Obama's focus on combating child obesity
Frum says first lady is right to target obesity, which is linked to disease and high health costs

Editor's note: David Frum writes a weekly column for CNN.com. A special assistant to President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2002, he is the author of six books, including "Comeback: Conservatism That Can Win Again," and is the editor of FrumForum.
He's now been labeled a RINO, so they won't listen. They only hang on every word of the extreme fringe. It validates their bigotry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back