If Harris doesn't agree to a debate on Fox Sept 4th, I don't go on creepy ABC Sept 10th. They will try to use National polls to convince him

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He shouldn't fall for the national polls B.S, that's a con to try to convince him to give in as he did with Biden. Whenever the owners of Disney want him to debate on their network, it is to hurt his chances.

Let her win and let the FBI chase terrorists and counter intelligence officers at your southern border for the next four years, it won't be his fault. He needs to do what is right for America by ensuring America is sovereign and sustainable. I would have chosen Tulsi for the V.P or even Vivek, two outsiders, but what do I know.

So, I make it clear "she didn't get any votes from the voters, didn't even explain how it went down. She is even using the same SEC number that Biden used (huh?). I agreed to debate Biden. If she doesn't want to debate, I will do a Town Hall with Vance on Fox and NBC."

Listen to how she answered the question yesterday, her team will not allow her to do ANY other debates outside of the pre-made questions and answers at ABC. Trump should not give in on this and explain why her and her team are afraid. He can ask them "has she been hiding from you or not? Why do you think she would suddenly become transparent and do three debates?

He should do weekly press conferences though and stick to the policies when he does. Hers AND his. Don't call her names, don't call her stupid. That only reminds Americas enemies of what they could face. Stick to the policies, promote patriotic ads etc.

He shouldn't fall for the national polls B.S, that's a con to try to convince him to give in as he did with Biden. Whenever the owners of Disney want him to debate on their network, it is to hurt his chances.

Let her win and let the FBI chase terrorists and counter intelligence officers at your southern border for the next four years, it won't be his fault. He needs to do what is right for America by ensuring America is sovereign and sustainable. I would have chosen Tulsi for the V.P or even Vivek, two outsiders, but what do I know.

So, I make it clear "she didn't get any votes from the voters, didn't even explain how it went down. She is even using the same SEC number that Biden used (huh?). I agreed to debate Biden. If she doesn't want to debate, I will do a Town Hall with Vance on Fox and NBC."

Listen to how she answered the question yesterday, her team will not allow her to do ANY other debates outside of the pre-made questions and answers at ABC. Trump should not give in on this and explain why her and her team are afraid. He can ask them "has she been hiding from you or not? Why do you think she would suddenly become transparent and do three debates?

He should do weekly press conferences though and stick to the policies when he does. Hers AND his. Don't call her names, don't call her stupid. That only reminds Americas enemies of what they could face. Stick to the policies, promote patriotic ads etc.
Rasmussen has the actual reliable data. I bet his team looks there for the reality.

Last edited:
The worst part is he had agreed to the debate publicly and now wants to withdraw based on as a woman he wants to control her.

Also a debate using FOX is schedule for later in September so his arguments are signs of cognitive issues and weakness. Equivalent exchange.

So Trump is looking weak and afraid. They bashed Biden for his errors and pushed to get rid of him. Also in some polls Trump was leading Biden. They got what they wished for but maybe they were just being combative.

Now he has to deal with Harris whom has no cognitive issues and she is able to make Trump look foolish. Which is not that hard. Trump is facing a strong woman and he probably is not used to that. Ivanka divorced his ass because he cannot play by the rules.

Trump seems to have a problem with fierce women and with a women of color , he has met his match.

Be careful of what you wish for!

Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2024

Presidential Debate
Candidates: Donald Trump (R), Kamala Harris* (D)
Time: To Be Determined
Live Stream: Coming Soon
TV Channel: Fox News
Sponsor: Fox News

I wonder who is looking senile now?

Last edited:
Now some of the networks are upping the ante by reporting that some polls has Kamala ahead by 6 and 9 points!
What's that all about?

The worst part is he had agreed to the debate publicly and now wants to withdraw based on as a woman he wants to control her.

Also a debate using FOX is schedule for later in September so his arguments are signs of cognitive issues and weakness. Equivalent exchange.

So Trump is looking weak and afraid. They bashed Biden for his errors and pushed to get rid of him. Also in some polls Trump was leading Biden. They got what they wished for but maybe they were just being combative.

Now he has to deal with Harris whom has no cognitive issues and she is able to make Trump look foolish. Which is not that hard. Trump is facing a strong woman and he probably is not used to that. Ivanka divorced his ass because he cannot play by the rules.

Trump seems to have a problem with woman and with a woman of color , he has met his match.
I'm not sure people who are undecided are really paying attention until after the D's convention. To those who are .... Trump looks weak against a black asian female non-breeder. (imagine if he loses!) He was up in the polls and didn't want to chance his own Bidenmoment, so he pulled out of the debates, only to see her pass him in the polls ..... so he NEEDS debates, and now he has to grovel back to ABC

Polls may still flip again.

Rasmussen has the actual reliable data. I bet his team looks there for the reality.

Clinton was ahead by 7 or 9 points nationally. Even Reagan was behind the polls for at least one of his election avalanches.

Trump seems to have a problem with fierce women and with a women of color , he has met his match.

Be careful of what you wish for!

He offered to do the debate on Creepy ABC AND on left wing NBC. He wants an objective debate on Fox.

If she disagrees, I say "ok, I will do a Town Hall and call out her fear and the hiding she's been doing since they threw Biden overboard".

He doesn't need to believe these polls, he just needs to keep talking to the media, answering questions and relegating her exclusively to Rallies.

This isn't difficult. If he relied on polls alone he would have walked away in 2016. Let them climb up hill in silence. If I am Trump I reach out to EVERY media company. Hell, I post it online tagging their company names.

"I will do an hour long interview on and each every one of you networks".

That's it. Relegate her to paid ads and rallies while Trump gets in front of as many outlets as possible and calls out her lack of transparency.

Anybody with an I.Q over 60 knows who China wants to win the election. They also know who which creepy corporations are on board with China.

Clinton was ahead by 7 or 9 points nationally. Even Reagan was behind the polls for at least one of his election avalanches.

He offered to do the debate on Creepy ABC AND on left wing NBC. He wants an objective debate on Fox.

If she disagrees, I say "ok, I will do a Town Hall and call out her fear and the hiding she's been doing since they threw Biden overboard".
She won't win. And in any debate she will look more stupid than Poopeypants.

Tru

He doesn't need to believe these polls, he just needs to keep talking to the media, answering questions and relegating her exclusively to Rallies.

This isn't difficult. If he relied on polls alone he would have walked away in 2016. Let them climb up hill in silence. If I am Trump I reach out to EVERY media company. Hell, I post it online tagging their company names.

"I will do an hour long interview on and each every one of you networks".

That's it. Relegate her to paid ads and rallies while Trump gets in front of as many outlets as possible and calls out her lack of transparency.

Anybody with an I.Q over 60 knows who China wants to win the election. They also know who which creepy corporations are on board with China.

Trump has already agreed to a debate schedule with Harris. Changing his mind is a sign of weakness. Who ahead in the poll is who is ahead at the date of the poll.

Whether it holds up is questionable. Yet both sides do brag when they are ahead in polls.

He made his bed. He pulled out of the agreed debate thinking he didnt need it and now he does so he gives up. LOL.

He caved to Mexico on border reimbursement
He caved on repeal and replace
He caved on balancing the budget
He caved on immigration reform
He caved on infrastructure
He caved on taking over the government on Jan 6
He caved on debates

Dude is a coward who caves at every obstacle.

Polls number will and do change over time.

At best it gives both sides a reason to reevaluate their strategy for winning.

It is a way to energize the base for both sides. They just need to make plans to keep the base energized.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back