If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

look at right winger trying to dance around. he makes a comment about governors and is now tryign to talk about every thing but governors. why do you libs try to cherry pick everything to base your arguments on? total spin doctors. your posts contain so much spin they have gravity and are collecting moons

Having 4 Republican Governors to 1 Democratic Governor does not negate the Republicans horrendous record in electing women

Cherry pick? I am talking about all higher level Government and you are cherry picking women Governors

but according to you having one black governor to none is a major issue. therfore your double standard or spin. so what you are realling saying is your original statement was nothing but fluff. totally meaningless. it does not really indicate a horrible record on the part of the republicans. but thats the problem with your cherry picked data. it can't stand up to a comparison.

but lets look at it this way. what percent of the african american population is black vs republican? probably 90% is democrat. maybe even more. so it stands to reason you are not going to have an equal amount of african american republican candidates as democratic. you'd expect to see a 9:1 ratio. come on dude, you have one token governor. Why don't you have more? they are totally under represented in your party. WTF is up with that? They're good enough for their votes but not good enough to hold an office. well except for the token for show of course

Democrats are grossly unrepresented by numerous demographical categories.
Take patriotic Americans as one such group. They are lacking a number of these indeed.

Republicans love to play See? We have a black guy too

But when things get serious, Republicans will not vote for a black, or a woman for that matter

They haven't figured out that it's not just any black guy or woman. Sarah Palin was not going to get disaffected Hillary voters you rubes.
There are plenty of elected Republican blacks. So Nutsucker is wrong, as usual.

Democrats believe that a black Republican, or a female Republican, or a Hispanic Republican is a freak and a traitor. That's why they get vilified with the most offensive, vile rhetoric by the left.
There is exactly one black republican in the US congress, Tim Scott a US senator appointed by the governor of South Carolina. How exactly do you define plenty?

Last edited:
look at right winger trying to dance around. he makes a comment about governors and is now tryign to talk about every thing but governors. why do you libs try to cherry pick everything to base your arguments on? total spin doctors. your posts contain so much spin they have gravity and are collecting moons

Having 4 Republican Governors to 1 Democratic Governor does not negate the Republicans horrendous record in electing women

Cherry pick? I am talking about all higher level Government and you are cherry picking women Governors

but according to you having one black governor to none is a major issue. therfore your double standard or spin. so what you are realling saying is your original statement was nothing but fluff. totally meaningless. it does not really indicate a horrible record on the part of the republicans. but thats the problem with your cherry picked data. it can't stand up to a comparison.

but lets look at it this way. what percent of the african american population is black vs republican? probably 90% is democrat. maybe even more. so it stands to reason you are not going to have an equal amount of african american republican candidates as democratic. you'd expect to see a 9:1 ratio. come on dude, you have one token governor. Why don't you have more? they are totally under represented in your party. WTF is up with that? They're good enough for their votes but not good enough to hold an office. well except for the token for show of course

Try to keep up...I know you can do it

We are talking about higher level government. That means President, Governor, Senator and Congressmen.
Republicans have elected just 6 blacks to higher office in 100 years. Currently they have no blacks that they elected to higher office
With women, they have elected about one third of the women to higher office than Democrats have

The fact that Republicans have done such a poor job in attracting blacks to their party is nothing to brag about

Last edited:

Democrats are grossly unrepresented by numerous demographical categories.
Take patriotic Americans as one such group. They are lacking a number of these indeed.

democrats survive on creating a nation of low information voters. liberal hollywood does its part by keeping americans dumbed down and focusing on the kardasians and snooki instead of the issues. propoganda is easier to spread when the people aren't focused. obama promised everything to everyone and has delivered nothing to anyone. well except to corporations and the 1%. but the libs still proclaim the democrats the heroes of the poor and average guy. Let me ask this, why do the democrats never bring up the minimum wage vote when they actually have the votes in congress to pass it? it only come up during election years when they don't have the majority to pass it. They don't want it to pass.

but they post stories about how great the market is doing. about to reach 17K. how many poor benefit from that? how many on welfare are heavily invested in the market? The rich are. and why is the market so high? because corporate profits are so high. but i thought the democrats tell us high corporate profits are a bad thing?

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

:lol:

Kinda early to be that drunk already JimH2O, iddn't it? :lol:

We are talking about higher level government. That means President, Governor, Senator and Congressmen.
Republicans have elected just 6 blacks to higher office in 100 years. Currently they have no blacks that they elected to higher office
With women, they have elected about one third of the women to higher office than Democrats have

The fact that Republicans have done such a poor job in attracting blacks to their party is nothing to brag about

but the fact that democrats do not represent blacks proportionately to the percent that vote for you, and not even close, is no issue to you at all? interesting.

Here's another little interesting tidbit. allen west, tim scott, black republicans are regularly ripped to shreds by you alleged african american loving liberals. you must be racist. why else would you trash these black congresman? heck you don't even acknowledge that tim scott exists. you must be a real racist. or are you just clueless?

BTW, a lot of racist white republicans had to vote for the black president for him to get the vote totals he did. Think about that. republicans crossing party lines to vote for a black man. how racist of them

but the fact that democrats do not represent blacks proportionately to the percent that vote for you, and not even close, is no issue to you at all? interesting.

Here's another little interesting tidbit. allen west, tim scott, black republicans are regularly ripped to shreds by you alleged african american loving liberals. you must be racist. why else would you trash these black congresman? heck you don't even acknowledge that tim scott exists. you must be a real racist. or are you just clueless?

BTW, a lot of racist white republicans had to vote for the black president for him to get the vote totals he did. Think about that. republicans crossing party lines to vote for a black man. how racist of them

Do you have any data on Republicans who crossed party lines to vote for Obama? Did you account for independents?

Do you have any data on Republicans who crossed party lines to vote for Obama? Did you account for independents?

and just how clueless are you? are you so obtuse you need a link for everything? or are you completely blind to anything beyond what you want to believe?

and just how clueless are you? are you so obtuse you need a link for everything? or are you completely blind to anything beyond what you want to believe?

I am just unaware of any sizeable number of Republicans who crossed over to vote for Obama

The republican party with nearly 90% white members have no black republican governors, only one black republican US Congressman, a senator appointed by the governor, and no black republican mayors in any major city. It is basically a white party that represents white voters. The facts support no other conclusion than the Republican Party is a racist party.

I am just unaware of any sizeable number of Republicans who crossed over to vote for Obama

more racist republicans voted for obama then kerry or gore. More white male racists voted for obama then kerry or gore.

How many women loving democrats voted for the republican ticket containing a woman?

more racist republicans voted for obama then kerry or gore. More white male racists voted for obama then kerry or gore.

How many women loving democrats voted for the republican ticket containing a woman?

Show me some numbers

I'm still not buying into your premise

Show me some numbers

I'm still not buying into your premise

:eusa_hand:

How could you possibly dispute something as rational as most racist republicans voting for a black democrat?

:eusa_shhh:

<<<Someone's cheese has done slipped offa dey crakha>>>

What I am seeing is from the far right is despair, name calling, and denial, the which will not result in a GOP victory for the presidency.

:thup:

if the Right would actually put up a cogent argument about issues instead of only demonizing people, I could maybe even be inclined to want to listen.

But if a great many Righties here within USMB are even remotely indicative of what is going on on the outside with Righties, then I would say it is definitely "lights out" for the GOP in 2016, in spite of expected gains in 2014.

For sure Scott Walker could help the GOP in Wisconsin. He was able to pull off a win in the recall election, so he can convince voters. His weakness is his favoring amnesty for illegals (like Jeb Bush). However, the reason I hesitate in regards to Wisconsin has to do with Paul Ryan, and the fact that I don't understand WI voter patterns. If voters in WI would not vote for a Republican president when one of their own is running as VP, what gives??? If Paul Ryan were a RINO, I could understand, but he's a conservative, both socially, and fiscally. Thus I am not sure how WI would vote in 2016. Of course anything is possible, especially not knowing who will run for either side.

Non-college Grad Scott Walker has zero chance of winning the Presidency.

His biggest problem is that he has no charisma
I don't believe Walker would run. He can connect with voters, as we've seen with his win in the recall election for governor. For sure he can help whoever will run for the GOP.

[

I'd say there are some out there, but they are more concerned about the meat grinder media that completely destroys lives to foil their candidacy bids.

Carson is a perfect example... a brilliant mind, well spoken, VERY intelligent and has some charisma. But he doesn't have enough ego. And, that's something a candidate needs. Just ask John McCain. He was too soft.

No political experience? Of course, that's an area that would be attacked. But, honestly... what REAL political experience did 44 run on?

A guy who survived five years in the Hanoi Hilton is anything but soft.

The real reason McCain lost- Because Bush had fucked up everything. The War, the economy, the budget. McCain did the best he could with the hand he was dealt.

Ben Carson is like Sarah Palin, someone who used to have moderate views until he found he could make a shitload more money validating the opinions of wingnuts and laughing all the way to the bank.

Bingo.

The republican party with nearly 90% white members have no black republican governors, only one black republican US Congressman, a senator appointed by the governor, and no black republican mayors in any major city. It is basically a white party that represents white voters. The facts support no other conclusion than the Republican Party is a racist party.

Impeccable logic:

:eusa_clap:

Few Blacks are Republican congressmen, thus the Party of Lincoln must be racist.

BTW, Few Pacific Islanders are Democratic congressmen, thus the Party of Daniel K. Inouye must also be racist.

Bravo.

Forum List

Back