If Hillary wins in November & the GOP hold the house will they move to impeach her?

Nobody said the GOP was dead? Joe it was the topic of the day at CNN and MSNBC for weeks after the election! Idiots like Rachel Maddow were predicting that the Republican Party might never recover from their crushing defeat and that Democrats would control Washington for decades. They were delusional enough to think that progressive policies were actually going to work and that the people would LOVE them for it! Two years later the GOP came back and steamrollered the Democrats! Barack Obama described it quite accurately as a "shellacking"!

When you have half of the Republican party that will not vote for this ass clown you are witnessing the destruction of the party. We will be going back to the days of Democrat rule, Republicans will be voting for blue dog Democrats, like they did in the 50's & 60's.

Hillary Clinton knows this--and you saw it at the DNC convention. They sounded more like a Republican convention than they did a Democrat convention. She was out to get the majority of the Republican party, aka moderates, aka Reaganites. And she's going to get them.

Right wing talk shows hosts and those that are attached at the hip to FOX NEWS have created this disaster, millions of Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism, and no one votes for that. Here is the platform this year. WHO WRITES THIS SHIT?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=2

It couldn't be better stated than in a 3 minute video from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

And it's also explained by this article.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

th

th

You & your right wing talk show hosts have successfully shattered the Republican party into pieces.
Which is why G.W. Bush stated he fears he will be the last Republican President.
Inside the GOP’s Shadow Convention

I was a Kasich supporter. The reason Trump is the GOP nominee is a combination of two things...a groundswell of popular support for someone who wasn't a career politician...and a main stream media that sucked all of the air out of the other candidates and focused all of their attention on Trump.

As for what the GOP will be moving forward? Quite frankly, I think you're overestimating the damage that will be done if Trump isn't elected. If the Democrats were electing someone who was going to succeed as President then the GOP might not rebound for the better part of a decade. That isn't the case however because your nominee is Hillary Clinton...someone who "postures" rather than leads. Four years of her and her political machine running things will do more for the Republican Party than the Contract with American did back in the 90's!

I really think Kasich would be running away with this right now.

Which is why the Clinton controlled media pushed Trump.

People still really should have been smart enough to pick Kasich... not once did I ever think trump was a better choice.

"People" decided they didn't want another politician. That sentiment is still alive and well. If Hillary Clinton wins in a month I can't see her doing anything but reinforcing people's belief that Washington is broken and could care less about them.

The question then becomes...who's going to step forward from outside the political world to give those people what they desperately want?

It's still not clear what it is Republicans could do to impeach her.

You know, for lying to congress. Or can Obama pardon her to prevent that as well?
Cant be pardoned until convicted.
she cant pardon herself.

and she hasn't done anything she could be charged with.

I'm going to repeat.... this isn't Bolivia. trumpsters are insane.
actually she has.
others have done less and have ended up in jail.
what she has is the backing of the president and the DOJ to cover for her.
Someone else takes office and those investigations can be reopened since she never actually answered to any charges.

Considering that you on the left declared the GOP "dead" in 2008 and they turned around and won the biggest swing of Congressional and Senate seats in modern political history two years later...

Except no one really said that and in 2008, I was still voting Republican even as i watched them burn down my financial house.

Quite the contrary I knew that an Obama win in 2008 would probably cause Republican gains in 2010... because it always does.

So instead of repeating the arguments that weren't made, let's get on to the argument that is being made.

ou've pretty much admitted already that Hillary is going to be a disaster as President. Who do you think is going to benefit from that...the Libertarian Party? We'll have had twelve YEARS of Democratic Presidents at that point with what will most likely become known as a "lost decade" in American economic history.

Well, sadly, yes, it will take 12 years for people to forget how badly Republican fuck up the economy for those of us who aren't rich. Kind of like they almost forgot how bad Poppy Bush fucked up the economy in 1992 and let Dumbya steal the election in 2000.

However, that said, long term, there just aren't enough old angry white males to sustain you guys in the long run.

Nobody said the GOP was dead? Joe it was the topic of the day at CNN and MSNBC for weeks after the election! Idiots like Rachel Maddow were predicting that the Republican Party might never recover from their crushing defeat and that Democrats would control Washington for decades. They were delusional enough to think that progressive policies were actually going to work and that the people would LOVE them for it! Two years later the GOP came back and steamrollered the Democrats! Barack Obama described it quite accurately as a "shellacking"!

When you have half of the Republican party that will not vote for this ass clown you are witnessing the destruction of the party. We will be going back to the days of Democrat rule, Republicans will be voting for blue dog Democrats, like they did in the 50's & 60's.

Hillary Clinton knows this--and you saw it at the DNC convention. They sounded more like a Republican convention than they did a Democrat convention. She was out to get the majority of the Republican party, aka moderates, aka Reaganites. And she's going to get them.

Right wing talk shows hosts and those that are attached at the hip to FOX NEWS have created this disaster, millions of Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism, and no one votes for that. Here is the platform this year. WHO WRITES THIS SHIT?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=2

It couldn't be better stated than in a 3 minute video from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

th

th

You & your right wing talk show hosts have successfully shattered the Republican party into pieces.
Which is why G.W. Bush stated he fears he will be the last Republican President.

I was a Kasich supporter. The reason Trump is the GOP nominee is a combination of two things...a groundswell of popular support for someone who wasn't a career politician...and a main stream media that sucked all of the air out of the other candidates and focused all of their attention on Trump.

As for what the GOP will be moving forward? Quite frankly, I think you're overestimating the damage that will be done if Trump isn't elected. If the Democrats were electing someone who was going to succeed as President then the GOP might not rebound for the better part of a decade. That isn't the case however because your nominee is Hillary Clinton...someone who "postures" rather than leads. Four years of her and her political machine running things will do more for the Republican Party than the Contract with American did back in the 90's!

If Trump is elected you are in fact adopting liberal policies. It's better to lose this battle, than lose the war. If Trump is elected fiscal conservatism will be defeated for generations to come.

And it's stated very clearly in this article.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

And this article was actually written by one of John Kasich's aids.

Last edited:
That's right.

Hillary will "unite Congress" to continue to spend us into insolvency, and allow the Mossad to do another bogus "terror" attack, lie about it, and send our kids off to war against Iran so that Hillary and the party "leaders" can once again fill their pockets with Iscariot silver...

Where were you when Bush said the American Government - which doesn't have the competence to run a laundromat - was capable of nation building in Iraq?

Your whining about the Democrats means ABSOLUTELY nothing if every time you assume the White House, you give Big Government 10x the power and budget that the current Dems ever dreamed of.

But it's funny. The Dems admit that they trust government. The Dems admit that spending on things like War Manufacturing (which creates government industrial jobs) actually puts spenders on main street and stimulate the economy.

The Dems admit that it's possible to spread Democracy/Freedom and save the world using Washington. They think Washington is competent enough to turn the globe into a happy USA-loving utopia.

But your party is supposed to be about small government and limited spending. Your party is supposed to be cautious over Washington's ability to improve life on planet earth. Your party is supposed to be skeptical about Washington's ability to do ANYTHING.

So why did Reagan triple Carter's debt and create an interventionist Cold War Policy that put American bases on nearly every continent, essentially expanding Washington's sphere of influence from the 50 states to the entire globe? [And you're lecturing us about the dangers of Government Power? Are you fucking kidding me?]

What if giving Washington more power and money doesn't create a safer world? What if Washington isn't as competent as you think? What if Washington bureaucrats only make things worse? What if Big Government Military Intervention creates instability and unintended consequences, and what if it commits us to terminal military occupations where we play a never-ending game of whack-a-mole against the next ISIS? And what if our politicians merely create instability in places like Iraq, so they can trap the next administration in a quagmire, while they reload for the next time they assume power, so that they can re-start the whole Haliburton/Lockheed cycle of wink wink no bids? We're fucking sick of it you nitwit.

See because ... we trust your side to realize that giving Washington the power to spread freedom and save the world and nation build is a mistake because giving Washington the power to do Big Things always creates unintended consequences.

Stop being a bitch-lemming for Bushian Nation Building and we'll start to take you seriously. Until then, you don't have a fucking leg to stand on.

Last edited:

th

th

I really think Kasich would be running away with this right now.

Which is why the Clinton controlled media pushed Trump.

People still really should have been smart enough to pick Kasich... not once did I ever think trump was a better choice.

"People" decided they didn't want another politician. That sentiment is still alive and well. If Hillary Clinton wins in a month I can't see her doing anything but reinforcing people's belief that Washington is broken and could care less about them.

The question then becomes...who's going to step forward from outside the political world to give those people what they desperately want?

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate, than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Hillary Clinton cannot be your excuse for Donald Trump. There were two candidates that were on the stage that I think would have had a shot at defeating her. John Kasich and Marco Rubio--who you kicked to the curb for the most incompetent, unqualified DANGEROUS candidate in this nation's history, Donald Trump.

Instead you were distracted by Wall Building and deportation--something that was never going to happen and only used to bait you. You swallowed it all-- hook, line and sinker. Even one of your favorites admitted to that, after a caller was able to sneak on his program and corner him on Trump's immigration platform.

All in the name of ratings and those obscene profit breaks. Someday maybe you'll realize that all the right wing talk show hosts that you listen too, are much more interested in ratings profits than they are truth and full disclosure of the truth. You might realize also that the very worst thing that could happen to those obscene profit breaks, is if they don't have Hillary Clinton to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years.

They are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces, by continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment "thou shall not speak ill of a Fellow Republican." Basically eating their own, while inciting their audiences with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

FOX NEWS also had a hand in this disaster--by giving this ass clown an unprecedented 2 billion in free media coverage during the primaries, and they are now paying a heavy price for it.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

So NO--Donald Trump has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. She didn't chose him for you, YOU DID THIS. You were warned that this would happen, and you ignored all those warnings. Be assured that if you won't vet your own candidates, Democrats will make dam well certain that they do it for you.

Last edited:
There can be no doubt that if the Beast does win, there will have never been a president-elect so thoroughly under a dark cloud. It will be a very grim 4 years even if she doesn't die in office. Compound that with the Hapless VP, there is no hope for anything positive or healing as a country.
Unfortunately, if Hillary wins and the REPS maintain control of the House and Senate, It will be 4 more years of obstructionism of which they will blame Hillary. I can't stand Trump but he is likely to piss everybody off and serendipitously unite the Republicans and the Democrats. So if Trump wins, I see him getting impeached.

The worst thing that could possibly happen to Hillary is for the Democrats to take control of the House and Senate because then she will have ZERO excuses for not getting the job done yet she won't have a single clue about HOW to get the job done!
I think what you're afraid of, along with a lot of Republicans is that she knows exactly how to play congress to get what she wants. Republicans controlled the Senate the entire 8 years she was a senator. As a Senator, Clinton won a lot of attention for working with Republicans such as Bill Frist, Tom DeLay, Newt Gingrich, and Lindsey Graham on a variety of issues, including some from the GOP who had been political antagonists of her husband. Her names are on over 400 pieces of legislation many of them sponsored and co-sponsored by Republicans.

They didn't have the balls to impeach Obama, I doubt they would try it with Hillary

Last edited:
Hillary was in the Senate 01-09.

Republicans controlled the Senate the entire 8 years she was a senator.

That's falsehood #1 = Senate went Dem in 2006

Clinton won a lot of attention for working with Republicans such as Bill Frist, Tom DeLay, Newt Gingrich

That's falsehood #2 - Newt left in 1998

That's why some of us call you folks LEFT WING LIARS.... truth doesn't matter at all to you.

The three ground-breaking pieces of legislation in the Beast's name all signed by GW Bush:

These laws were uncontroversial matters that passed by unanimous consent in the Senate and voice vote in the House and then were signed by President George W. Bush:

• S. 1241: A bill to establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site in the State of New York. Bush signed the bill Dec. 3, 2004.

• S. 3613: A bill to name a post office the "Major George Quamo Post Office Building." Bush signed the bill Oct. 6, 2006.
  • S. 3145: A bill to designate a highway in New York as the Timothy J. Russert highway. Bush signed the bill July 23, 2008.

They didn't have the balls to impeach Obama,

True, because they never have the balls to say NO to their MASTER...

Keep that Global Warming FBI fraud case where O left it, buried in the "erased" category.... we Zionists really like it

Well the House can do whatever it wants- if the GOP really wants to put the final nail in the Republican coffin it could move ti impeach President Clinton.

Letting Hillary remain in office and go down in flames will be the best move the GOP can possibly make, Syriously. You do realize that she's totally incompetent and corrupt as the day is long? How do you think that translates out to for her chances of success?

I realize that Clinton is the one competent and rational candidate for President of the United States- the only one with actual accomplishments in the legislative and executive branches, and she is less corrupt than Donald Trump.

If Clinton is elected, and the GOP moves to impeach her immediately, it would be the death knell of the Republican Party- it would be seen for what it would be- a blatant attempt to overturn the results of an election.

Are you high? What "accomplishments" has Hillary Clinton done in the legislative or executive branch? I hate to break this to you, Sparky..

Step away from the Trump koolaid Spanky.

Although her major initiative, the Clinton health care plan failed, it certainly set the groundwork for the health care law we have today, the Affordable Care Act. And she played a leading role in advocating the creation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program, which provides state support for children whose parents cannot provide them with health coverage. She promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses. She also played a leading role in creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act. She encouraged older women to seek a mammogram for early detection of breast cancer (which is covered by Medicare) and successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the NIH. She worked to investigate illnesses that were reportedly affecting Veterans of the Gulf War; now commonly known as Gulf War Syndrome. And she created an Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice. She is also the first first lady to hold a post graduate degree, and she traveled to more countries than any other first lady had at that time.

She was instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment. She subsequently took a leading role in investigating the health issues that 9/11 first responders were facing.

After visiting soldiers in Iraq, Clinton noted that the insurgency had failed to disrupt the democratic elections held earlier, and that parts of the country were functioning well. Noting that war deployments were draining regular and reserve forces, she cointroduced legislation to increase the size of the regular Army by 80,000 soldiers to ease the strain and supported retaining and improving health benefits for veterans. She also she introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act.

As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated an expanded role in global economic issues for the State Department and cited the need for an increased U.S. diplomatic presence, especially in Iraq, where the Defense Department had conducted diplomatic missions. Clinton unveiled the Global Hunger and Food Security program, prevailed over Vice President Biden to send an additional 21,000 troops to Afghanistan, saved the signing of a Turkish-Armenian accord, and assisted the president with major decisions as to the U.S. position with regard to the revolution in Egypt and the decision to use military force in Libya

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves

Liberal talk show hosts like Leslie Marshall have spent years trying to "polish" Hillary Clinton's record to make her seem accomplished, Syriously but when you really examine what they're saying and compare it with the facts

I have examined the facts- and the facts show that you are just another Trump partisan liar.

There can be no doubt that if the Beast does win, there will have never been a president-elect so thoroughly under a dark cloud. It will be a very grim 4 years even if she doesn't die in office. Compound that with the Hapless VP, there is no hope for anything positive or healing as a country.
Unfortunately, if Hillary wins and the REPS maintain control of the House and Senate, It will be 4 more years of obstructionism of which they will blame Hillary. I can't stand Trump but he is likely to piss everybody off and serendipitously unite the Republicans and the Democrats. So if Trump wins, I see him getting impeached.

The worst thing that could possibly happen to Hillary is for the Democrats to take control of the House and Senate because then she will have ZERO excuses for not getting the job done yet she won't have a single clue about HOW to get the job done!
I think what you're afraid of, along with a lot of Republicans is that she knows exactly how to play congress to get what she wants. Republicans controlled the Senate the entire 8 years she was a senator. As a Senator, Clinton won a lot of attention for working with Republicans such as Bill Frist, Tom DeLay, Newt Gingrich, and Lindsey Graham on a variety of issues, including some from the GOP who had been political antagonists of her husband. Her names are on over 400 pieces of legislation many of them sponsored and co-sponsored by Republicans.

Agreed-Republicans like and have praised her, when they're not having to campaign against her. But you'll never convince a Reich winger of that who is attached at the hip all these Reich wing talk show hosts.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

Agreed-Republicans like and have praised her, when they're not having to campaign against her. But you'll never convince a Reich winger of that who is attached at the hip all these Reich wing talk show hosts.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

Hell Donald Trump loved Hillary Clinton until he decided to run for President.

Then suddenly she became 'Crooked Hillary'.

Forum List

Back