If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
-Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.
The idiot is just trying to start a nutter circle jerk.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
-Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

The day after SCOTUS rules that Heller was wrongly decided the BATF will be out harassing our people and confiscating their firearms.

Considering the overall failure of the gun-control side these last twenty years or so, and the current political tension, no one outside the Democrats would comply with even the most marginal of widespread restriction, and compliance would be thin even among them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

You're full of shit.
Use the Google and educate yourself.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
what happened? I thought you gun goons said Obama was coming to take your guns, any day

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

The entire Second Amendment is about the citizens of this country having the ability to remove the government if the government turns tyrannical. How are the citizens supposed to do that should the need come if we're restricted in what we can keep and bear?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
what happened? I thought you gun goons said Obama was coming to take your guns, any day

He tried to backdoor it by creating a crisis involving guns he was sending to Mexico killing Mexicans and then blaming it on gunshows.

I'm sure the hundreds of Mexicans and Border Agent Brian Terry killed by those guns don't think it's all that funny.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are anti 2A.

Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.
The idiot is just trying to start a nutter circle jerk.

Yes, indeed. That is precisely what Hillary is trying to do.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Is there any pile of bullshit you Rightwingers won't believe? You whined about Obama doing the same thing. Are your guns gone? its just utter stupidity, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.

It's also interesting how every shooter multiple killer seems to have already been on a watch list or a crazy in the head list but they were allowed to commit their act of terror anyway...can you say fast and furious on american soil?

Forum List

Back