If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.
Shall not be infringed.

So she wants my AR.

Not getting it

It is hilarious that you man-babies are still standing around and wringing your short-fingered little hands about this after circulating these stupid rumors eight years ago. I think the saying is, "get a life"
You are the 2nd idiot today.

Man boy?

You get a life.

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

Did you just cut and paste this from your predictions in 2008, swapping out 'Obama' for 'Hillary'?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.
Shall not be infringed.

So she wants my AR.

Not getting it

It is hilarious that you man-babies are still standing around and wringing your short-fingered little hands about this after circulating these stupid rumors eight years ago. I think the saying is, "get a life"
BTW . You ran from the last thread.

Panties bunched Progressive
Marxist?

Let's see...when Hillary wins, she will get to name four justices giving liberals a 6-3 advantage over the next 25 years

What will happen..

Roe v Wade will be solidified
Capital punishment will be outlawed as cruel and unusual
Gay rights will be codified
Heller will be "adjusted"
Citizens United will be reversed
Wonderful.
Don't look at me...you are the guys who insisted on Trump
You truly are a basket case.

Again. I don't support Trump.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

You might as well have supported Daffy Duck. But you will vote for Trump

Let's see...when Hillary wins, she will get to name four justices giving liberals a 6-3 advantage over the next 25 years

What will happen..

Wonderful.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

Oh no.

I can assure you I won't vote for
Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

Me. You know nothing of me.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Is there any pile of bullshit you Rightwingers won't believe? You whined about Obama doing the same thing. Are your guns gone? its just utter stupidity, and you wonder why you keep losing elections.

Listen you miserable naive motherfucker

you carry a flower

I carry a .357

problem solved.

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

And every election comes and goes and nary a gun is lost.

Be afraid, ammosexuals, be very afraid. For fear is your 'happy place'.

Even if it can't be pushed at the federal level, it's doing well at the state level. NY's SAFE Act, Mass Atty Gen all but declaring "assault weapons" illegal two weeks ago, May Issue permits not being issued except to the rich and powerful, Cali's ever expanding list of gun laws, all of which are designed to disarm the law abiding citizen.
I'll betthatyou are a believer in state's rights. I'll bet that you think a strong federal government is a threat to freedoms.

And yet, here you are arguing that the individual states should not legislate gun laws those states find appropriate.

Having cake and eating it comes to mind.

I also don't think the states should be able to regulate human chattel or define free speech. Either the 14th Amendment applies or it doesn't..

I think that the O/P (cuntumacious) is a FLAMING LIBERAL.....Seriously folks, no one could be THAT stupid with that post, and still manage to turn his computer on....

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
what happened? I thought you gun goons said Obama was coming to take your guns, any day

Unfortunately, Scalia died.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

The entire Second Amendment is about the citizens of this country having the ability to remove the government if the government turns tyrannical. How are the citizens supposed to do that should the need come if we're restricted in what we can keep and bear?

According to the naive and gullible liberals "our government" will never turn tyrannical because is populated by angels.

What will happen..

Wonderful.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

Oh no.

Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

Of course I will vote for Hillary

And be very happy over it for the next eight years

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
what happened? I thought you gun goons said Obama was coming to take your guns, any day

Unfortunately, Scalia died.

If he acknowledgement of a fundamental human right depended solely on the legal opinion of a single geriatric man, the Republic is already in its death throes.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

The entire Second Amendment is about the citizens of this country having the ability to remove the government if the government turns tyrannical. How are the citizens supposed to do that should the need come if we're restricted in what we can keep and bear?

According to the naive and gullible liberals "our government" will never turn tyrannical because is populated by angels.

Somewhere in the Federalist Papers is James Madison arguing against the Bill of Rights. after all, if government is We The People, we'll never suppress our own rights.

Just a few years later the Alien and Sedition Acts were introduced.

Madison was a smart guy, but in this case wrong.

Wonderful.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

Oh no.

Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

Makes no difference to me.

At least you will be happy for once

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

He tried to backdoor it by creating a crisis involving guns he was sending to Mexico killing Mexicans and then blaming it on gunshows.

Unfortunately , the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government specializes in creating "emergencies" and thereafter USURPING new powers.

Wonderful.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

Oh no.

Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

I understand, you don't have much of a need for firearms in nursing homes.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

He tried to backdoor it by creating a crisis involving guns he was sending to Mexico killing Mexicans and then blaming it on gunshows.

Unfortunately , the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government specializes in creating "emergencies" and thereafter USURPING new powers.

I wonder how far we are from some crisis and a few legislator asking for an Enabling Act.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
The desperate demagogue.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.
Yeah, because there is no such thing as an "assault" weapon....

Forum List

Back