Hillary.

You are to predictable.

Me. You know nothing of me.
Of course I will vote for Hillary

And be very happy over it for the next eight years
Makes no difference to me.

At least you will be happy for once

Gullible fascists love "free" lunches

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.
Shall not be infringed.

So she wants my AR.

Not getting it
I am pretty sure they will grandfather-in all the AR's and AK's.

Since you've already got one you get to keep it.

Same rule as for machine guns.

Same rule as for submachine guns.

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

Well she is not taking your right to being an idiot...

You truly are a basket case.

Again. I don't support Trump.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

You might as well have supported Daffy Duck. But you will vote for Trump
Oh no.

I can assure you I won't vote for
Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

WTF?

Have you gotten your free lunch today?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.
Shall not be infringed.

So she wants my AR.

Not getting it
I am pretty sure they will grandfather-in all the AR's and AK's.

Since you've already got one you get to keep it.

Same rule as for machine guns.

Same rule as for submachine guns.
Well thank you for not turning a decorated soldier into a criminal.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
The desperate demagogue.

Ignorance-is-bliss.jpeg

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
-Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

The day after SCOTUS rules that Heller was wrongly decided the BATF will be out harassing our people and confiscating their firearms.

You’re as ridiculous as you are ignorant and pathetic.

Firearms were not being ‘confiscated’ prior the Heller.

In fact, any law enacted to ‘authorize’ the ‘confiscation’ of guns would be struck down by the courts as un-Constitutional – a violation of both the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

Moreover, any appointments to the Supreme Court made by Clinton will have no desire to overturn Heller/McDonald – there’d be no reason to do so.

Liberals consider Heller/McDonald settled and accepted, they are in complete agreement with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, which holds that although the Second Amendment right is an inalienable individual right, it is a right that is not unlimited, it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government.

Consequently, your thread premise is an idiotic lie.

If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The dissent in Heller , somehow , concluded that the tight to bear arms to defend our lives is a NEW RIGHT

Justice Stevens, with whom Justice Souter, Justice Ginsburg, and Justice Breyer join, dissenting.
Justice Stevens and Souter were both appointed by republican presidents.

I hope the Trump team is more diligent.....choose someone like Justice Allison Eid.

You truly are a basket case.

Again. I don't support Trump.

Webb was my candidate.
Webb?

Oh no.

Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

Depends...

Are we talking PBJ or Mac n Cheese?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The dissent in Heller , somehow , concluded that the tight to bear arms to defend our lives is a NEW RIGHT

Justice Stevens, with whom Justice Souter, Justice Ginsburg, and Justice Breyer join, dissenting.

I hope the Trump team is more diligent.....choose someone like Justice Allison Eid.

Trump would go with reality TV star Judge Judy

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
-Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

The day after SCOTUS rules that Heller was wrongly decided the BATF will be out harassing our people and confiscating their firearms.

You’re as ridiculous as you are ignorant and pathetic.

Firearms were not being ‘confiscated’ prior the Heller.

In fact, any law enacted to ‘authorize’ the ‘confiscation’ of guns would be struck down by the courts as un-Constitutional – a violation of both the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

Moreover, any appointments to the Supreme Court made by Clinton will have no desire to overturn Heller/McDonald – there’d be no reason to do so.

Liberals consider Heller/McDonald settled and accepted, they are in complete agreement with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, which holds that although the Second Amendment right is an inalienable individual right, it is a right that is not unlimited, it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government.

Consequently, your thread premise is an idiotic lie.

Listen you ignorant naive motherfucker

As shown , the dissenters , soon to be the majority , will overrule Heller and will abolish our right to bear arms.

Why can't you motherfuckers conceal carry flowers

while the rest of of carry .357's?

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

And every election comes and goes and nary a gun is lost.

Be afraid, ammosexuals, be very afraid. For fear is your 'happy place'.

Even if it can't be pushed at the federal level, it's doing well at the state level. NY's SAFE Act, Mass Atty Gen all but declaring "assault weapons" illegal two weeks ago, May Issue permits not being issued except to the rich and powerful, Cali's ever expanding list of gun laws, all of which are designed to disarm the law abiding citizen.
I'll betthatyou are a believer in state's rights. I'll bet that you think a strong federal government is a threat to freedoms.

And yet, here you are arguing that the individual states should not legislate gun laws those states find appropriate.

Having cake and eating it comes to mind.
Hence the inconsistency and hypocrisy of the right.

If states have the ‘authority’ – which they do not – to compel a woman to give birth against her will or violate the equal protection and due process rights of gay Americans by denying them access to state marriage law, then states should likewise have the ‘right’ to ‘ban’ certain types of firearms.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Webb?

Oh no.

Trump.

We do know you will vote
Hillary.

You are to predictable.

Depends...

Are we talking PBJ or Mac n Cheese?

look to what your idol Nicolas Maduro is doing to Venezuelans

Venezuela's new decree: Forced farm work for citizens

Trump would go with reality TV star Judge Judy

At least he believes in the work ethic

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

And every election comes and goes and nary a gun is lost.

Be afraid, ammosexuals, be very afraid. For fear is your 'happy place'.

Even if it can't be pushed at the federal level, it's doing well at the state level. NY's SAFE Act, Mass Atty Gen all but declaring "assault weapons" illegal two weeks ago, May Issue permits not being issued except to the rich and powerful, Cali's ever expanding list of gun laws, all of which are designed to disarm the law abiding citizen.
I'll betthatyou are a believer in state's rights. I'll bet that you think a strong federal government is a threat to freedoms.

And yet, here you are arguing that the individual states should not legislate gun laws those states find appropriate.

Having cake and eating it comes to mind.
Hence the inconsistency and hypocrisy of the right.

If states have the ‘authority’ – which they do not – to compel a woman to give birth against her will or violate the equal protection and due process rights of gay Americans by denying them access to state marriage law, then states should likewise have the ‘right’ to ‘ban’ certain types of firearms.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

States do NOT have the power - the authority - to violate womens' reproductive rights nor homosexuals right to get buttfucked.

The firearms industry must want to sell more guns to meet their projected sales, it's time to use scare tactics again. They know the weak- minded it fall for it again and again. And they are right.
No one is going to take our guns, ever.

If Hillary wins and she ends up nominating and seating four Supremes,our gun rights will be in jeopardy.
You can bet the liberals will be lining up various challenges to current laws in hopes they eventually lead to the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back