If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

Let's see...when Hillary wins, she will get to name four justices giving liberals a 6-3 advantage over the next 25 years

What will happen..

Roe v Wade will be solidified
Capital punishment will be outlawed as cruel and unusual
Gay rights will be codified
Heller will be "adjusted"
Citizens United will be reversed

Considering the overall failure of the gun-control side these last twenty years or so, and the current political tension, no one outside the Democrats would comply with even the most marginal of widespread restriction, and compliance would be thin even among them.

Well, the fascists are determined to enact their misgided attempt to disarm Americans.

The blackmarket will continue to provide firearms.

But Americans may have to to pay 10 times more for a firearm.

So the best bet is to elect Trump.

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

And every election comes and goes and nary a gun is lost.

Be afraid, ammosexuals, be very afraid. For fear is your 'happy place'.

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
what happened? I thought you gun goons said Obama was coming to take your guns, any day

No one can take the guns. It would be a total bloodbath on both sides.

Considering the overall failure of the gun-control side these last twenty years or so, and the current political tension, no one outside the Democrats would comply with even the most marginal of widespread restriction, and compliance would be thin even among them.

Well, the fascists are determined to enact their misgided attempt to disarm Americans.

The blackmarket will continue to provide firearms.

But Americans may have to to pay 10 times more for a firearm.

If government mandated, it would constitute infringement, and is unconstitutional.

Ditto ammunition.

Every election the NRA directs the chorus of ammosexuals in the same old song. Every four years the fear among the gun lovers is ginned up.

Even if it can't be pushed at the federal level, it's doing well at the state level. NY's SAFE Act, Mass Atty Gen all but declaring "assault weapons" illegal two weeks ago, May Issue permits not being issued except to the rich and powerful, Cali's ever expanding list of gun laws, all of which are designed to disarm the law abiding citizen.

Let's see...when Hillary wins, she will get to name four justices giving liberals a 6-3 advantage over the next 25 years

What will happen..

I am OK with Roe v Wade, Ninth Amendment

Capital punishment is a matter for the states to decide, but judges should not be trusted with taking the garbage out let alone someone else's life.

I 'm OK with gay rights - Ninth Amendment

Heller will be reversed , and on that ground alone Trump must be elected

Citizens United will be reversed , yet another reason to vote for Trump

Even if it can't be pushed at the federal level, it's doing well at the state level. NY's SAFE Act, Mass Atty Gen all but declaring "assault weapons" illegal two weeks ago, May Issue permits not being issued except to the rich and powerful, Cali's ever expanding list of gun laws, all of which are designed to disarm the law abiding citizen.
I'll betthatyou are a believer in state's rights. I'll bet that you think a strong federal government is a threat to freedoms.

And yet, here you are arguing that the individual states should not legislate gun laws those states find appropriate.

Having cake and eating it comes to mind.

What firearms? You lot claimed Obama was going to take them on Inauguration day. :dunno:

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

BULLSHIT-:bsflag:-she is talking about keeping weapons out of the WRONG hands. Like how was someone on a terrorist watch or no fly list able to walk into a gun store and load up? Why is it that straw buyers, (those purchasing guns for others who could not pass a background check) are not prosecuted for the crime committed.

She is talking about common sense gun regulations that do not exist because of the NRA lobby. The only ones that don't want background checks are those that can't pass them.

9 out of 10 gun owners want background checks.
90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn’t this a political slam dunk?

I'll betthatyou are a believer in state's rights. I'll bet that you think a strong federal government is a threat to freedoms.

And yet, here you are arguing that the individual states should not legislate gun laws those states find appropriate.

States cannot legislate in opposition to constitutional rights anymore than can the federal government.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

So your yellow-haired messiah has spoken and now your nut sack is quivering, Mr. Contum?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.
Shall not be infringed.

So she wants my AR.

Not getting it

What will happen..

Wonderful.

What will happen..

Wonderful.
Don't look at me...you are the guys who insisted on Trump

States cannot legislate in opposition to constitutional rights anymore than can the federal government.
Where's your rocket propelled grenade launcher?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.
Shall not be infringed.

So she wants my AR.

Not getting it

It is hilarious that you man-babies are still standing around and wringing your short-fingered little hands about this after circulating these stupid rumors eight years ago. I think the saying is, "get a life"

What will happen..

Wonderful.
Don't look at me...you are the guys who insisted on Trump
You truly are a basket case.

Again. I don't support Trump.

Webb was my candidate.

Forum List