If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

Considering the overall failure of the gun-control side these last twenty years or so, and the current political tension, no one outside the Democrats would comply with even the most marginal of widespread restriction, and compliance would be thin even among them.

Well, the fascists are determined to enact their misgided attempt to disarm Americans.

The blackmarket will continue to provide firearms.

But Americans may have to to pay 10 times more for a firearm.

If government mandated, it would constitute infringement, and is unconstitutional.

Ditto ammunition.

The new standard is "unreasonable" - unconstitutional no longer applies.

Not in my book.

Unfortunately , the fasscists will rule

Hence the inconsistency and hypocrisy of the right.

If states have the ‘authority’ – which they do not – to compel a woman to give birth against her will or violate the equal protection and due process rights of gay Americans by denying them access to state marriage law, then states should likewise have the ‘right’ to ‘ban’ certain types of firearms. Conservatives can’t have it both ways.
There is no constitutional right to murder or to gay marriage cupcake. Of course, having never actually read the U.S. Constitution, you wouldn't know that. But thanks for playing. You continue to illustrate your extraordinary ignorance to the world (no idea why you insist on doing that).

There is no constitutional right to murder.

The NINTH Amendment protects gay marriage.
Uh....no it doesn't sparky. Each state can decide for itself whether or not they want to recognize gay marriage.

When they drive that Abrams tank up to my front door, they are going to have to deal with Mr. 38 Special!

Hillary will have no problem blowing you up.

Slick Willy had no problem incinerating women and children alive in Waco Texas, circa 1993.

A home invasion program to confiscate firearms from law abiding citizens will last one day.

After that ... well, you know the drill.
upload_2016-8-9_22-42-15.jpeg

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

Idiot. They're not repealing the 2nd. Quiet

Yup

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Wolf! Wolf!

Those who forget history......

When they drive that Abrams tank up to my front door, they are going to have to deal with Mr. 38 Special!

Hillary will have no problem blowing you up.

Slick Willy had no problem incinerating women and children alive in Waco Texas, circa 1993.

A home invasion program to confiscate firearms from law abiding citizens will last one day.

After that ... well, you know the drill.

Agree if that day comes it would be out right war, and the cops would be outgunned and outmaned from coast to coast by democrats and republicans alike.

It's hilarious. The rubes are falling for the same old lie. They never catch on.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!!! BUY MOAR NOW!*

*This message brought to you by the gun manufacturers and retailers of America.

Hence the inconsistency and hypocrisy of the right.

If states have the ‘authority’ – which they do not – to compel a woman to give birth against her will or violate the equal protection and due process rights of gay Americans by denying them access to state marriage law, then states should likewise have the ‘right’ to ‘ban’ certain types of firearms. Conservatives can’t have it both ways.
There is no constitutional right to murder or to gay marriage cupcake. Of course, having never actually read the U.S. Constitution, you wouldn't know that. But thanks for playing. You continue to illustrate your extraordinary ignorance to the world (no idea why you insist on doing that).

There is no constitutional right to murder.

The NINTH Amendment protects gay marriage.
Uh....no it doesn't sparky. Each state can decide for itself whether or not they want to recognize gay marriage.

I disagree.

But "conservatives" who do not support Trump because of bullshit issues like that are also going loose their right to bear arms.

Aaaaaaaaany day now. Obama's coming. For your guns. The eight year wait will finally be over.

He's coming to your door! He's in your neighborhood now! OH MY GOD WATCH OUT!!!

(cue doom music)

It's hilarious. The rubes are falling for the same old lie. They never catch on.

The 4 dissenters in Heller agreed that the right to bear arms was NEW RIGHT. You are the mother of all rubes.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.

The entire Second Amendment is about the citizens of this country having the ability to remove the government if the government turns tyrannical. How are the citizens supposed to do that should the need come if we're restricted in what we can keep and bear?

everyone should have at least one

90 percent finished lower billet

M4 Carbine AR-15 Rifle 95 Percent Lower Receiver - American Spirit Arms

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

The entire Second Amendment is about the citizens of this country having the ability to remove the government if the government turns tyrannical. How are the citizens supposed to do that should the need come if we're restricted in what we can keep and bear?

I disagree.

Americans should be allowed to carry whatever makes them feel secured, A daisy, a dildo, a .357 .....whatever.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

I disagree.

Americans should be allowed to carry whatever makes them feel secured, A daisy, a dildo, a .357 .....whatever.

why take a chance

The 4 dissenters in Heller agreed that the right to bear arms was NEW RIGHT. You are the mother of all rubes.

When your uncle pulls a quarter out of your ear, I bet you are surprised every time.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

I disagree.

why take a chance

Because dingle berries have a right to die like dingle berries

That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

There is a difference.

I disagree.

why take a chance

Because dingle berries have a right to die like dingle berries

wtf does that mean

Forum List

Back