If Hussein Obeaner hadn't spent $10 trillion of your money what would his presidency look like?

The dumb wars is the cause of most of it
Tax breaks for the rich that we're still paying for from Bush

But most importantly I'll admit that a lot of that money was used to pull our asses out of the last gop mess.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

It sucks that so many Democrats voted to invade Iraq. Blood thirsty war mongers on the left.

40% of Democrats voted for it.

97% of Republicans votes for it.

Maybe 40%of Dems should be in prison for war crimes. I already know that Pubs are war mongering pieces of shit, what is the Dem excuse?

Same reason?

But most importantly I'll admit that a lot of that money was used to pull our asses out of the last gop mess.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

It sucks that so many Democrats voted to invade Iraq. Blood thirsty war mongers on the left.

40% of Democrats voted for it.

97% of Republicans votes for it.

Maybe 40%of Dems should be in prison for war crimes. I already know that Pubs are war mongering pieces of shit, what is the Dem excuse?

Same reason?

Ok. Cool. So 40% of Dems are just as blood thirsty and war mongering as 97% of Pubs,

You Progs should probably have voted all Dems out of office that voted for the Iraq war. Why haven’t you?

Last edited:
I guess you tards are pleased Trump is carrying on the tradition of running up our debt even higher.

I thought he paid it down by $102 billion in his first seven months...was that fake news?

how, with an EO ?

Face it...dude is a badass!

Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?

The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.

On 30 July 2017, the conservative Truth Division web site reported that the United States’ national debt had fallen to a “surprising” extent in the seven months since the inauguration of President Donald Trump:

President Donald Trump and his administration are undoing the government’s rampant spending that occurred under former President Obama’s watch.

According the U.S. Treasury’s direct record, a surprising amount of money has been saved over the course of seven months. On January 20th, the day Trump was inaugurated, the total debt was $19,947,304,555,212.49. On July 30th, seven short months later, it’s at $19,844,938,940,351.37. Overall the debt has decreased by $102,365,614,861.12.

We have checked these numbers and set them in context, and found that the national debt did indeed fall by $102 billion between 20 January and the end of July 2017. This decline is also historically remarkable, in both absolute and percentage terms. This six-month fall in the national debt is also significant when measured against the size of the overall economy.

face it you suck trumps ass.. that sorry sob hasnt passed one single piece of major legislation capable of reducing the national debt,

only stupid bitches like you believe his horseshit.

I guess you tards are pleased Trump is carrying on the tradition of running up our debt even higher.

I thought he paid it down by $102 billion in his first seven months...was that fake news?

how, with an EO ?

FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?

The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.

On 30 July 2017, the conservative Truth Division web site reported that the United States’ national debt had fallen to a “surprising” extent in the seven months since the inauguration of President Donald Trump:

President Donald Trump and his administration are undoing the government’s rampant spending that occurred under former President Obama’s watch.

According the U.S. Treasury’s direct record, a surprising amount of money has been saved over the course of seven months. On January 20th, the day Trump was inaugurated, the total debt was $19,947,304,555,212.49. On July 30th, seven short months later, it’s at $19,844,938,940,351.37. Overall the debt has decreased by $102,365,614,861.12.

We have checked these numbers and set them in context, and found that the national debt did indeed fall by $102 billion between 20 January and the end of July 2017. This decline is also historically remarkable, in both absolute and percentage terms. This six-month fall in the national debt is also significant when measured against the size of the overall economy.

face it you suck trumps ass.. that sorry sob hasnt passed one single piece of major legislation capable of reducing the national debt,

only stupid bitches like you believe his horseshit.

Oh cool....you're in tough guy mode today...using big boy words and all...nice to see you've taken your little pink panties off.
Look, the dude is such an American badass all he has to do is say "Make America Great Again" and "Americans First"...tweet some shit here and there making LefTards look like the filthy pieces of shit they are and shit just happens....people go to work, consumer confidence and spending through the roof, the stock market goes ape-shit and REAL estate values sky rocket...he's effective as fuck....it's a total phenomenon. In years past, soft spoken scrawny negroes with oversized ears and un-American names had to speak "eloquently" to our bottom feeding filth and spend trillions to make shit happen....weird huh?

Last edited:
Let's assume he valued American currency, didn't hand out unprecedented amounts of corporate welfare and tried to turn things around the old fashioned way...you know, like they did before Presidents had printing presses next to their beds....you know, back when Presidents "fixed" things through policy, bills and legislation.

Unfortunately, I wish this was true.

He spent much more than 10 trillion dollars, in fact that only accounts for the debt he took.

True....that's just the easy big round number that's been well publicized...haha
Let's assume he valued American currency, didn't hand out unprecedented amounts of corporate welfare and tried to turn things around the old fashioned way...you know, like they did before Presidents had printing presses next to their beds....you know, back when Presidents "fixed" things through policy, bills and legislation.

Unfortunately, I wish this was true.

He spent much more than 10 trillion dollars, in fact that only accounts for the debt he took.

True...that's just the big nice round number that's been well publicized...haha

No one has really gave an account of what the Obeaner presidency might have yielded had he not bailed himself out with taxpayer dough.
My bet is it would have yielded the same type of result that we see in literally ALL municipalities, cities, states and other nations ran by Blacks.
Your thoughts?
p.s.- you've been cued to scream "RACIST" into the sky.

No one has really gave an account of what the Obeaner presidency might have yielded had he not bailed himself out with taxpayer dough.
My bet is it would have yielded the same type of result that we see in literally ALL municipalities, cities, states and other nations ran by Blacks.
Your thoughts?

You make a patently racist statement and then cry because someone might call it racist?

Your thoughts?

You make a patently racist statement and then cry because someone might call it racist?

Not crying at all bud....I've embraced it...we're in new times now...we call it the "DePussified Era Of Truth".
Yep, people are no longer scared of being exposed to and acknowledging truth. Sucks for our resident filth huh?

Last edited:

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

In reality more Democrats in Congress voted against giving President Bush the deciding power to use military force to protect us from the supposed threat from Iraq than voted for the measure.

Furthermore without usable or deliverable WMD, Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining superpower was it?

The invasion and occupation has proven to be more of a threat to us and our Allies than Saddam ever was.

how, with an EO ?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

20.5 trillion and rising.

How'd you like it now?

What would the Hussein presidency have looked like without your $10 trillion?

Forum List

Back