If I had to choose a GOPer in 2016, it'd be......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Since I am not a Hillary fan (although, I must admit, I am loving the way she’s taking the fight right to the mugs of many of the GOP clown candidates)…….I am looking for an alternative for whom to work for in 2016……from either party.

If I had to choose one GOPer, it’d be Gov. Kasich (with a Huntsman at the VP slot.)

Since I am not a Hillary fan (although, I must admit, I am loving the way she’s taking the fight right to the mugs of many of the GOP clown candidates)…….I am looking for an alternative for whom to work for in 2016……from either party.

If I had to choose one GOPer, it’d be Gov. Kasich (with a Huntsman at the VP slot.)

So does this mean you won't vote for Jeb?

Come on now, you MUST vote Hillary or Jeb.

Which will it be?

You know, they would make it a whole lot easier if they just ran on the same ticket.

Last edited:
Probably, Newt and if it wasn't for amnesty probably jeb.

He is pro-science and wants America to lead in science.

The republicans are really stupid if they attack infrastructure, science, r&d and education...Pretty much. they don't want any leadership as leadership is somehow evil to them...Still Hillary fucking sucks and I'll be damned before I vote for her.

Huntsman, sure. But ...Kasich? :puke:

Awwwww....Cmon now...we all know it will be Hillary. Hell, she won't even have to have a VP - she can do both jobs herself.

You limp wristed liberals crack me up.......

So does this mean you won't vote for Jeb?

Well, if it came down between Jeb and Rush....I'd probably then vote for Jeb.

No vote for Hillary?

Do you want to end hope and change?

I don't want to hear how the violent thugs are innocent victims! I don't want to see my jobs and country go to the third world.

So hell no, no Hillary!!! We do need leadership and with that leadership vision for our countries future.

Well, that settles it then .......... yep .... that sure is stating your case ...... we appreciate the honesty ...... thanks for sharing that info with us............ you're doing great ... keep up the good work ....... we're here and we're listening ....

Well, that settles it then .......... yep .... that sure is stating your case ...... we appreciate the honesty ...... thanks for sharing that info with us............ you're doing great ... keep up the good work ....... we're here and we're listening ....

Thank you !!!!
(I seldom respond to someone who could be from Alabama....consider it a gesture of good will from me to you.....LOL)

Thank you !!!!
(I seldom respond to someone who could be from Alabama....consider it a gesture of good will from me to you.....LOL)
It's much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm impressed. ;)

Forum List

Back