If I Visited My Kid's School And Saw This I Would Pull Them Out Immediately

I am puzzled why the Democrats crappy idea of Justice won't be turned against them? Will they talk bad about Biden when he gets prosecuted? His son is already going on Trial. Soon it will be Biden himself.
Kids at school should never be brainwashed by Democrats.
And this has what to do with muddy being a snowflake?

The topic is him freaking out over diversity in schools.

Try to keep up for a change.

LGBTQ+ is a cult.

Cults operate this way.

You have to catch them when they're young.

Awe shit, he done said the "C" word.

everybody.jpg

I am puzzled why the Democrats crappy idea of Justice won't be turned against them? Will they talk bad about Biden when he gets prosecuted? His son is already going on Trial. Soon it will be Biden himself.
Kids at school should never be brainwashed by Democrats.

They own the DOJ now, it is stocked top to bottom with 25 yrs of commee soldiers. Deep State owns Congress overwhelmingly. one 4 yr President can’t clean much of that up. Good people won’t even try for office anymore. You get dummies like AOC or corrupt Menendez, Do-nothing Lyndsee Grahm. The MSM has worked 24-7 to kill the country. Why? Bad news sells? No penalty for them.

You saw what current State judges would do about blatant Election fraud, stall….or do nothing at all. I don’t see that as fixable inside a 16 yr. Run with back to back peoples President instead of Deep State puppet Presidents.

We need a parade of Sedition or Treason participants to Gitmo for the housing bust, Russian collusion, China virus and 2020 Election fraud. No easy way out of this mess.

Bottom line: China plays the long game. They are winning. Iran wins as long as Obiden regimes have power.

Forum List

Back