If I was the President elect in 2016 !

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
The first thing I would do is legalize Marijuana! Then... and this is the moment where I drop the mic when I'm done and moonwalk off of the stage...

I would say FUCK the Panama canal... FUCK the Nicaragua canal... and I would announce plans to COMOPLETE THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE!!! THE GREATEST WATERWAY EVER CREATED BY MAN!!!

Boom son. Fuck the price tag. I just solved the economy of the entire northern hemisphere.

200.gif

200.gif

And just how would you legalize marijuana, dumbass? Congress would have to pass a law first, you idiot. Better go study the Constitution.

• Banned
Next item on my platform: before my 8 years are up (because, of course I'll be re-elected), I'll have a colony on the moon drilling for all kinds of stuff. :thup:
Would you make all green fees free??
Hell no. The PGA will give me all kinds of money for hosting the 5th annual Major on the moon. :thup:

It'll pay for itself. Membership fees will go towards terraforming.

Next item on my platform: before my 8 years are up (because, of course I'll be re-elected), I'll have a colony on the moon drilling for all kinds of stuff. :thup:
Would you make all green fees free??
Hell no. The PGA will give me all kinds of money for hosting the 5th annual Major on the moon. :thup:

It'll pay for itself. Membership fees will go towards terraforming.
How about free diesel fuel????

Forum List

Back