If I Were a Democrat

Didn't go out until they proved to be anti-corruption

and they "proved to be anti-corruption" by firing the prosecutor and allowing the KICKBACK to go to Hunter Biden???

Wow, I wonder how we would now define "pro corruption?"

I wouldn't watch even 2 seconds of Michael Bloomberg's high-priced TV ads. I wouldn't watch them unless all the other candidates were advertising equally. Democrats have long maintained that Republicans are the party of the rich, and have only won elections from massive campaign contributions, and excessive advertising.

In 2016 however, it was Hillary Clinton who received the big bucks from Wall St. donors, and far outspent Sanders and Trump. Trump spent the least of the 3.

It's pretty remarkable that Bloomberg can come along and think he can BUY the US presidency. I don't think that Americans want a president who has no sense of shame. I doubt that Bloomberg cares one wit about America. This sickening splurge of TV money is based on greed, and a hunger for personal power, and nothing more.

If Bloomberg really wanted to help America, he could give a few hundred $$$ to every low-income American (97 million). That would help all those people, plus boost the economy. Bloomberg's ad signature says >> "Rebuild America"

EARTH TO BLOOMBERG: That's exactly what has occurred over the past 3 years. :biggrin:

Bloomberg Billionaire Ad - Bing video
The Democrat Party is $7 Million in Debt. The Trump Campaign already has $250 Million.

The Dems had to recruit to Lefty Billionaires to do a Fake Run for President so they could get Negative Advertising out that they simply just cannot afford to pay for themselves.

Once primary season really kicks in and “anonymous online” donations are opened up, the cash from their communist Chinese overlords will start flowing in.

That was a foreign policy demand from the US, the EU and the IMF. They all let Joe speak for them. They were offering the Ukraine exponentially more loan guarantees than the US was but they let Joe speak for them all, because they know Joe knows how to get the job done. Unlike the Master of Disastrous Deals, Donnie the Trumpybear.
It was corruption all the way, and you, and everybody knows it.

LOL, what does that have to do with the "substance" of your hypocrisy laden, anti-Bloomberg campaign Ad.. .er.. I mean OP?

For the record, I don't really give a damn about any "Biden qpq video" or any other allegations that two political Crime Families and their apparatchiks care to sling at each other, as far as I'm concerned they're all deceitful crooks anyways.:yapyapyapf:
I guess I didn't know what you were talking about when you said "you first"

So you wanted substance. I gave you some. Now back to the topic of Bloomberg and his power grab. If you have anything to say about it, let's hear it Hot air not needed.

Loan guarantees from the three totaled nearly 19 billion in all. Didn't go out until they proved to be anti-corruption, which in this case coincided with anti Russia. Corrupt people like the pro-Russian folks the Ghouliguy is seeking dirt from, Russians.
It got to "go out" when Joey's enemy got fired. Who told us that ? > Joe Biden. Like 99% of American doesn't know this? Sheeesh!

Once primary season really kicks in and “anonymous online” donations are opened up, the cash from their communist Chinese overlords will start flowing in.
Sounds about right. Dems are the ones who keep condemning Trump's protectionism against China, and have supported outsourcing (ex. Hillary Clinton)

That was a foreign policy demand from the US, the EU and the IMF. They all let Joe speak for them. They were offering the Ukraine exponentially more loan guarantees than the US was but they let Joe speak for them all, because they know Joe knows how to get the job done. Unlike the Master of Disastrous Deals, Donnie the Trumpybear.
It was corruption all the way, and you, and everybody knows it.

Bullshit. SOP. With the loan guarantees comes stipulation where they can spend it too! What isn't present is a demand for them to help do damage to the opposition party in the USA, by demanding a very public announcement of criminal investigation of top tier Republicans, like the criminal Trumpybear and his butt buddy Puty-Bear.

After Dem's blast Rep's for electing a billionaire, Dem's run their own billionaire. :eusa_think:

LOL, what does that have to do with the "substance" of your hypocrisy laden, anti-Bloomberg campaign Ad.. .er.. I mean OP?

For the record, I don't really give a damn about any "Biden qpq video" or any other allegations that two political Crime Families and their apparatchiks care to sling at each other, as far as I'm concerned they're all deceitful crooks anyways.:yapyapyapf:

So you wanted substance. I gave you some. Now back to the topic of Bloomberg and his power grab. If you have anything to say about it, let's hear it Hot air not needed.

Sure, for an amateur with an extreme case of confirmation bias and an inability to recognize irony you did a half way decent job of creating a hypocrisy laden, anti-Bloomberg propaganda piece.

I wouldn't watch even 2 seconds of Michael Bloomberg's high-priced TV ads. I wouldn't watch them unless all the other candidates were advertising equally. Democrats have long maintained that Republicans are the party of the rich, and have only won elections from massive campaign contributions, and excessive advertising.

In 2016 however, it was Hillary Clinton who received the big bucks from Wall St. donors, and far outspent Sanders and Trump. Trump spent the least of the 3.

It's pretty remarkable that Bloomberg can come along and think he can BUY the US presidency. I don't think that Americans want a president who has no sense of shame. I doubt that Bloomberg cares one wit about America. This sickening splurge of TV money is based on greed, and a hunger for personal power, and nothing more.

If Bloomberg really wanted to help America, he could give a few hundred $$$ to every low-income American (97 million). That would help all those people, plus boost the economy. Bloomberg's ad signature says >> "Rebuild America"

EARTH TO BLOOMBERG: That's exactly what has occurred over the past 3 years. :biggrin:

Bloomberg Billionaire Ad - Bing video

You claim Bloomberg thinks he can buy a us presidency, but isn't that what Trump did?

You say Bloomberg is only greedy, hungry, and wants power. You don't think Trump is greedy, hungry, and wants power?

You seem to hate Bloomberg because he is a wealthy Billionaire, but you love Trump who also is a wealthy Billionaire?

I can't get over the irony.

Bullshit. SOP. With the loan guarantees comes stipulation where they can spend it too! What isn't present is a demand for them to help do damage to the opposition party in the USA, by demanding a very public announcement of criminal investigation of top tier Republicans, like the criminal Trumpybear and his butt buddy Puty-Bear.
And what is present is the threat of withholding a Billion$ in aid if QPQ Joe didn't get his demand met. That's corruption, plain & simple. Rocket scientists nit needed.

And if top tier Democrats happen to be the ones involved in the corruption, they are who should be investigated. Are you saying they're off limits ? You give the Bidens a pass ? Don't be ridiculous.

You claim Bloomberg thinks he can buy a us presidency, but isn't that what Trump did?

You say Bloomberg is only greedy, hungry, and wants power. You don't think Trump is greedy, hungry, and wants power?

You seem to hate Bloomberg because he is a wealthy Billionaire, but you love Trump who also is a wealthy Billionaire?

I can't get over the irony.
Maybe you can get over it, when you see there ISN'T any irony, and all that's necessary is for you to know what you're talking about.

Try reading the OP >> "In 2016 however, it was Hillary Clinton who received the big bucks from Wall St. donors, and far outspent Sanders and Trump. Trump spent the least of the 3."

And be careful with the word "seem". That's in YOUR head, not mine.

And NO. I DON'T think Trump is greedy, hungry, and wants power. I think he genuinely wants to fix the badly messed up economics of America, and he's been doing just that.

Last edited:
Sure, for an amateur with an extreme case of confirmation bias and an inability to recognize irony you did a half way decent job of creating a hypocrisy laden, anti-Bloomberg propaganda piece.
Not propaganda, not hypocrisy, and only anti-Bloomberg for what he's brought upon himself.

And what is present is the threat of withholding a Billion$ in aid if QPQ Joe didn't get his demand met. That's corruption, plain & simple. Rocket scientists nit needed.

And if top tier Democrats happen to be the ones involved in the corruption, they are who should be investigated. Are you saying they're off limits ? You give the Bidens a pass ? Don't be ridiculous.

That was the demand of the USA , the EU and the IMF. The entire basis of our foreign aid is a GPQ. Trump has corrupted it and weaponized it against the Democrats and specifically the Biden's.

Giving him a pass is embracing the corruption.

Neat! That was some really good psycho-babble. I hope I can rattle shat shit off effortlessly, to cause a pause in discussion, while I figure out a real answer when I grow up.

That was the demand of the USA , the EU and the IMF. The entire basis of our foreign aid is a GPQ. Trump has corrupted it and weaponized it against the Democrats and specifically the Biden's.

Giving him a pass is embracing the corruption.
No, that,s what the Bidens did. Thank you to President Trump for exposing them.

Not propaganda, not hypocrisy, and only anti-Bloomberg for what he's brought upon himself.

It's a sad that you cannot recognize the hypocrisy in your own posts; perhaps a bit of introspection and an objective examination of your own assumptions is in order.

.. on the other hand, if you don't really care if you're a hypocrite, keep on keeping on. :dunno:

"Traditional American values: Genocide, aggression, conformity, emotional repression, hypocrisy, and the worship of comfort and consumer goods." -- George Carlin

It's a sad that you cannot recognize the hypocrisy in your own posts; perhaps a bit of introspection and an objective examination of your own assumptions is in order.

.. on the other hand, if you don't really care if you're a hypocrite, keep on keeping on. :dunno:

"Traditional American values: Genocide, aggression, conformity, emotional repression, hypocrisy, and the worship of comfort and consumer goods." -- George Carlin
George Carlin missed a great number of things. Apparently, you do too. That is what is sad.

Forum List

Back