If I were the Mayor of Baltimore...I'd make all the kids clean up!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every single kid in that city should be handed a shovel and bucket and not stop until the city is clean. Every parent of those kids who were out that night responsible for this shit, should be the one's holding garbage bags for them to put the shit in.

Every single kid in that city should be handed a shovel and bucket and not stop until the city is clean. Every parent of those kids who were out that night responsible for this shit, should be the one's holding garbage bags for them to put the shit in.
And what should the cops be doing that are responsible the man's death? After all, they instigated the riots and protests. Shouldn't they be doing something also?

Uh, its IS the kids who are cleaning it up. All the residents are. They didn't do it but they are cleaning it up.

The outside kkk types and Black agitators are holed up, sleeping it off while the authorites are lying.

They didn't help those people fight the looters, rioting/ burning and it turns out they lied about bloods and crimps being there.

And what should the cops be doing that are responsible the man's death? After all, they instigated the riots and protests. Shouldn't they be doing something also?

yep. They caused it and then they escalated it and left the residents with no help at all. How about the cops who were caught taunting people and making fun of killing innocent Blacks? And the police commissioner lies?

The day that kid died, the mayor should have got with the facts and got this thing settled. I blame the police unions, the mayor and the cops involved for not getting out the facts immediately. But still, every single person with a match that night should be cleaning that city up...end of story.

yep. They caused it and then they escalated it and left the residents with no help at all. How about the cops who were caught taunting people and making fun of killing innocent Blacks? And the police commissioner lies?

This is the type of shit that happens time and time again when the community is left without answers and still no one is learning the lesson.

Uh, its IS the kids who are cleaning it up. All the residents are. They didn't do it but they are cleaning it up.

The outside kkk types and Black agitators are holed up, sleeping it off while the authorites are lying.

They didn't help those people fight the looters, rioting/ burning and it turns out they lied about bloods and crimps being there.

From what I heard last night, it was the high school kids that all rallied for this to happen via the internet....of course they could be wrong.

From what I heard last night, it was the high school kids that all rallied for this to happen via the internet....of course they could be wrong.

Yes, they called for a "purge" like the movie, an episode of unbridled anarchy.

White flight makes a lot of sense to me. I'm not even white but I would never live in such a zoo.

What do you think will happen when you get thousands of young black people all in the same place while wielding shovels? That is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
What do you think will happen when you get thousands of young black people all in the same place while wielding shovels? That is a recipe for disaster.

DEPENDS....NO PUN INTENDED.

Wait until Chicago this summer...........won't clean up that MoFo til' next Spring..........:banana:.

How was the police supposed to know that if they didn't figure out the situation that day everyone was going to start destroying the city? Police can't enter the minds of animals.

If I were the mayor of Baltimore I'd get on the phone with this lady and get her to get all the mama's together.

How was the police supposed to know that if they didn't figure out the situation that day everyone was going to start destroying the city? Police can't enter the minds of animals.

Considering they're animals themselves, I don't see why not? Case in point, you ever see a tiger attack a defensless animal? They nare them by the throat, don't care if they can breath or not, they just want the kill? That pretty much describes cops that kill....acting like animal I would say. Once again you hit the nail on the head. Cops are animals, at least that those that murder the innocent and severe their necks....

Considering they're animals themselves, I don't see why not? Case in point, you ever see a tiger attack a defensless animal? They nare them by the throat, don't care if they can breath or not, they just want the kill? That pretty much describes cops that kill....a animal I would say.

also describes rioters throwin' chunks of concrete............idjit!!!!

Considering they're animals themselves, I don't see why not? Case in point, you ever see a tiger attack a defensless animal? They nare them by the throat, don't care if they can breath or not, they just want the kill? That pretty much describes cops that kill....a animal I would say.
More similar to a rhino approaching a baboon. The rhino tries to inspect the baboon but he violently fights and bites the rhino. The rhino then proceeds to pierce the baboon through the heart as he tries to run away. If every baboon acts like this natural selection will take course.

If I were the mayor of Baltimore I'd get on the phone with this lady and get her to get all the mama's together.

That poor poor poor poor kid.....he's gonna make it folks, thanks to super mom....love this photo!!

News pundits and stupid American muppets think that there would be no riots, only if, black ghetto moms would have control over their kids........:bang3:........(pinch me!.....I died and have entered an alter-America where reason is treason!).

Hey, STUPID -- residents have been cleaning up on their own all day. Blow it out your hole. Not everyone in this town is a jackass.

Forum List

Back