🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If illary Clinton is elected President, she will hire the Hells Angels to protect her

Right, what's your excuse for her when she told a uniformed Secret Service Agent in the white house, fuck you, when he said good morning first lady?

Says who ? The SS agent who retired, takes a full pension, then writes a tell all book ? Yeah he's credible .

MOre credible than your partisan ass

And your not ?

This ss agent . Is he and R or D ? Who was prez when he was hired ?

nope

and you likely don't remember "Unfit for Duty" about Clinton

Was that another one of those all lying all the time right wing books that was discredited the day it was released?

according to the Left it was.

Never found one that admitted reading tho.

They hate her because she demands they stop getting drunk and fucking whores while on duty .

Who fed you that line of bullshit?

We'll there were all kinds of stories about it on the mainstream media . Agents were punished too.

But go on an believe some hack book and take that as gospel . And I'm the partisan !?

The comments took place while she was First Lady.

No records of SS getting drunk and fucking whores til under Obama.

Cause Obama runs a clean ship .

But go on and and believe that agents that worked for years only started boorish behavior when Obama came into office !

Is there anything you don't blame on Obama ?

Cause Obama runs a clean ship .

Right, that's why it hit the news halfway thru his watch

Says who ? The SS agent who retired, takes a full pension, then writes a tell all book ? Yeah he's credible .

And your not ?

nope

Was that another one of those all lying all the time right wing books that was discredited the day it was released?

I wouldn't admit to reading silly trash like that either.

I am confident that The Secret Service would protect the old girl to the precise letter of all applicable policies. No less and, certainly, no more.

And your not ?

nope

Why?

Because it impugned your god?

And your not ?

nope

Why?

No, because it was a list of lies designed to take RWNJ money.

Right, what's your excuse for her when she told a uniformed Secret Service Agent in the white house, fuck you, when he said good morning first lady?

oh boo hoo

way to put down your own country over that kind of dumbo shit, you lamo ignoramo you...

nope

Why?

You read it?

I'd surely like to see her try.....

bikers-for-trump.jpg

Ease off on the butthurt over Hillary winning, Trump fans. Save some for after the election. You're peaking way too soon.

I am seriously going to laugh my ass off if neither Trump nor HIllary are on the ballot in November.

I'd surely like to see her try.....

bikers-for-trump.jpg

Well if there's one group that respects the rules of the road.....it's a bunch of bikers !
Perhaps you should tell them... I haven't seen them play a game of SMASH FACE in a few years!

So your saying violence at Trump rally's is ok? Got it.

Only for little Negroes with big heads and NO BRAIN, with signs saying Trump is a racist....

"If illary Clinton is elected President"

we be illin' we be chillin' we be hillin' YO

Because the secret service can't stand her, and is no longer keeping anything secret. Revolt by Security Personnel May Define Hillary as the Weak Candidate

Gotta love those guys and dolls from the non secret service.

No, the hells angles wouldn't take her shit. They'd take her ass out by the second day.
:fu:, Fuck the Hells Angels all they are is white trash, yea they are tough as long as they have weapons, after she gets in office she can have them KILLED how's that???

Because the secret service can't stand her, and is no longer keeping anything secret. Revolt by Security Personnel May Define Hillary as the Weak Candidate

Gotta love those guys and dolls from the non secret service.
Yea she's a weak candidate that's why she's crushing that fat blob of Orange shit by 13 points in polls:laugh:

She has plenty of money to hire her own professional bodyguards, who don't get drunk, and fuck hookers on the job..

:piss2:secret service..

I'm sure the Nation of Islam would have her back too!!!

Forum List

Back