🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If illary Clinton is elected President, she will hire the Hells Angels to protect her

Was that another one of those all lying all the time right wing books that was discredited the day it was released?

according to the Left it was.

Never found one that admitted reading tho.

I wouldn't admit to reading silly trash like that either.

It doesn't come out till tomorrow.

The book I was referring to was Dereliction of Duty, 2004

Sorry bout that. Never heard of it.

Dereliction of Duty

More than a couple of entries about Hillary and her disrespect to military personel

according to the Left it was.

Never found one that admitted reading tho.

I wouldn't admit to reading silly trash like that either.

It doesn't come out till tomorrow.

The book I was referring to was Dereliction of Duty, 2004

Sorry bout that. Never heard of it.

Dereliction of Duty

More than a couple of entries about Hillary and her disrespect to military personel

Just reading the description I'd believe it, I heard part of an interview with the SS agent that wrote the current book, he said with bill governing was an after thought. Said the hildabitch wanted all the SS agents that served under GHWB fired, she claimed they were disloyal to them.

Because the secret service can't stand her, and is no longer keeping anything secret. Revolt by Security Personnel May Define Hillary as the Weak Candidate

Gotta love those guys and dolls from the non secret service.

You NaziCons just keep making shit up and crying wolf. You never seem to tire of it. How does it feel to live in a fact-free world?
The fact free World is the one where Hillary turned over all her emails

lalalalallaalallalalal

She was not required to turn over ALL her emails.
Yes she was.........Now if she had used the government system she would not have been required to turn over any emails, because they would already have been in the system. So again she was required to turn over the emails that detailed how her server was hacked by foreign powers.

Really

They hate her because she demands they stop getting drunk and fucking whores while on duty .

Right, what's your excuse for her when she told a uniformed Secret Service Agent in the white house, fuck you, when he said good morning first lady?

Says who ? The SS agent who retired, takes a full pension, then writes a tell all book ? Yeah he's credible .

MOre credible than your partisan ass

And your not ?

This ss agent . Is he and R or D ? Who was prez when he was hired ?

When that agent steps in front of a bullet fired at the President or a family member, that bullet doesn't care if the agent is a Democrat or Republican.

Forum List

Back