🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If illary Clinton is elected President, she will hire the Hells Angels to protect her

Because the secret service can't stand her, and is no longer keeping anything secret. Revolt by Security Personnel May Define Hillary as the Weak Candidate

Gotta love those guys and dolls from the non secret service.
Yea she's a weak candidate that's why she's crushing that fat blob of Orange shit by 13 points in polls:laugh:

She has plenty of money to hire her own professional bodyguards, who don't get drunk, and fuck hookers on the job..

:piss2:secret service..

I'm sure the Nation of Islam would have her back too!!!

I'm sure the Nation of Islam would have her back too!!!

An EXCELLENT REASON NOT to vote for that lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering bitch!

Because the secret service can't stand her, and is no longer keeping anything secret. Revolt by Security Personnel May Define Hillary as the Weak Candidate

You NaziCons just keep making shit up and crying wolf. You never seem to tire of it. How does it feel to live in a fact-free world?
The fact free World is the one where Hillary turned over all her emails

lalalalallaalallalalal

You NaziCons just keep making shit up and crying wolf. You never seem to tire of it. How does it feel to live in a fact-free world?

lalalalallaalallalalal

She was not required to turn over ALL her emails.

Last edited:

lalalalallaalallalalal

She was required to turn over ALL her emails.

required?

More Clinton emails released, including some she deleted

lalalalallaalallalalal

required?

So, what's your point? BTW, my above post should have read as follows: She was not required to turn over ALL her emails.

They hate her because she demands they stop getting drunk and fucking whores while on duty .

Right, what's your excuse for her when she told a uniformed Secret Service Agent in the white house, fuck you, when he said good morning first lady?

Says who ? The SS agent who retired, takes a full pension, then writes a tell all book ? Yeah he's credible .

Virtually everyone who was in the WH at that time, and at least the guy who wrote the book isn't under FBI investigation and a known liar like the hildabitch, think I'll go with him.

They hate her because she demands they stop getting drunk and fucking whores while on duty .

Right, what's your excuse for her when she told a uniformed Secret Service Agent in the white house, fuck you, when he said good morning first lady?

Says who ? The SS agent who retired, takes a full pension, then writes a tell all book ? Yeah he's credible .

Virtually everyone who was in the WH at that time, and at least the guy who wrote the book isn't under FBI investigation and a known liar like the hildabitch, think I'll go with him.

The guy is an unprofessional rat .

Who fed you that line of bullshit?

We'll there were all kinds of stories about it on the mainstream media . Agents were punished too.

But go on an believe some hack book and take that as gospel . And I'm the partisan !?

You dumb ass it's been reported for decades what a bitch she was to everyone in the WH, especially people in uniform. So keep your head buried firmly in your ass singing la la la la la la. Just makes you look more stupid.

lalalalallaalallalalal

required?

So, what's your point? BTW, my above post should have read as follows: She was not required to turn over ALL her emails.

She wasn't?

MOre credible than your partisan ass

And your not ?

This ss agent . Is he and R or D ? Who was prez when he was hired ?

nope

and you likely don't remember "Unfit for Duty" about Clinton

Was that another one of those all lying all the time right wing books that was discredited the day it was released?

according to the Left it was.

Never found one that admitted reading tho.

I wouldn't admit to reading silly trash like that either.

It doesn't come out till tomorrow.

oh boo hoo

way to put down your own country over that kind of dumbo shit, you lamo ignoramo you...

You have to be one of the dumbest ***** in the world to defend that bitch.

We'll there were all kinds of stories about it on the mainstream media . Agents were punished too.

But go on an believe some hack book and take that as gospel . And I'm the partisan !?

You dumb ass it's been reported for decades what a bitch she was to everyone in the WH, especially people in uniform. So keep your head buried firmly in your ass singing la la la la la la. Just makes you look more stupid.

No. She's been part of a right wing witch hunt for decades .

The guy is an unprofessional rat .

Right, one who thought Americans should know what they are voting for.

No. She's been part of a right wing witch hunt for decades .

Keep talking dumbass, lmfao

And your not ?

This ss agent . Is he and R or D ? Who was prez when he was hired ?

nope

Was that another one of those all lying all the time right wing books that was discredited the day it was released?

The book I was referring to was Dereliction of Duty, 2004

nope

The book I was referring to was Dereliction of Duty, 2004

Sorry bout that. Never heard of it.

Forum List

Back