If Iran has a nuclear facility, what will the West do?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It has been stated over and over by U.S leaders in particular, I believe Biden said "Iran will never have a nuclear bomb". There are some who say they are weeks away from one.

Is this well known or just fear mongering?

If Iran has a nuclear site completed. Doesn't the world need to end this?

It has been stated over and over by U.S leaders in particular, I believe Biden said "Iran will never have a nuclear bomb". There are some who say they are weeks away from one.

Have the Jews Upload Stuxnet to their centerfuges? :D

Any "nuclear work" done in Iran is being done deep underground. That complicates things.

Any "nuclear work" done in Iran is being done deep underground. That complicates things.
That Stuxnet found their centerfuges before..

Maybe they get a nuke..do they have a delivery system? What do they expect to accomplish?

Most Iranians do not like what their government does.

That's something to keep in mind for the US government.

Trump killed their top general. I reckon he pissed him off.

The US has, in the past, declared that some nations would not be allowed to have nuclear weapons, only to be wrong in that claim.
If a nation is determined to have nuclear weapons, at some point, they will. It just takes time a couple of scientists and the finances to purchase the materials they don't have.

The IDF will destroy it.

President Biden will send them a couple dozen pallets of cash and ask them not to use the weapons. That'll teach those barbaric terrorists a thing or two!

If Iran has a nuclear facility, what will the West do?

It's legal . Who cares?

Netanyahu has been saying since the 1990s that Iran was weeks away from having a nuclear bomb.

Israel will have no choice but to attempt to destroy the sites. I'd support using nuclear bunker busters to collapse the known sites. Those who imagine Iran would have a "right" to nukes, are just fools. Their proxies, from Yemen, to Syria, to Lebanon, could launch a nuke in the midst of a rocket barrage and take out Tel Aviv, and it could happen at any moment. NO ONE can live with that kind of uncertainty. Israel should announce a policy of nuking Iran the moment they have proof of Iran having nukes. At this point, there is no other option. Iran cannot be stopped now.

The only other possibility would be for the US to publicly gift them a ballistic missile submarine with sufficient capacity to strike every enemy they have all over Europe and the ME.

Forum List

Back