If it is your body & your choice why the he'll do I have to pay for the next 18 years?

of course it's made entirely by her. She's pregnant-----she decides if her pregnancy is carried to term. As women are quick to point out. Birth control measures don't always succeed.
Vasectomy ? Really ? just because a man doesn't want a child right now or by this mate he should give up his chance to sire a child forever ???

Libs are hypocrites. See what happens when you tell a woman to get her tubes tied instead of relying on abortion on demand.
Absolutely-----When they were seeking the right to kill foetuses they called you a misogynist if you told them to keep their clothes on if they didn't want to get pregnant.

So tell us again how you want to be able to tell a woman that her choices are to either get an abortion or raise your child on her own, if you decide after depositing your sperm in her, that you aren't willing to be responsible.

you conveniently forgot the third choice ----the one you are so fond of telling men that they have. Keeping their clothes on.

Okay- so you want to tell the woman you are involved with to keep their clothes on- or if they let you disrobe them and deposit your sperm in them(which I admit would appear to be a woman with really low standards or perhaps too drunk to notice)

And if you ever manage to actually get your penis in a vagina you want to be able to tell a woman that her choices are to either get an abortion or raise your child on her own, if you decide after depositing your sperm in her, that you aren't willing to be responsible.

and people are saying that maybe that law should be revisited and on what grounds they should be revisited on. step up and get with the program

So you want to change the law so you can legally force a woman to have an abortion if you don't want a child?

of course it's made entirely by her. She's pregnant-----she decides if her pregnancy is carried to term. As women are quick to point out. Birth control measures don't always succeed.
Vasectomy ? Really ? just because a man doesn't want a child right now or by this mate he should give up his chance to sire a child forever ???

Libs are hypocrites. See what happens when you tell a woman to get her tubes tied instead of relying on abortion on demand.
Absolutely-----When they were seeking the right to kill foetuses they called you a misogynist if you told them to keep their clothes on if they didn't want to get pregnant.

So tell us again how you want to be able to tell a woman that her choices are to either get an abortion or raise your child on her own, if you decide after depositing your sperm in her, that you aren't willing to be responsible.

you conveniently forgot the third choice ----the one you are so fond of telling men that they have. Keeping their clothes on.

Okay- so you want to tell the woman you are involved with to keep their clothes on- or if they let you disrobe them and deposit your sperm in them(which I admit would appear to be a woman with really low standards or perhaps too drunk to notice)

And if you ever manage to actually get your penis in a vagina you want to be able to tell a woman that her choices are to either get an abortion or raise your child on her own, if you decide after depositing your sperm in her, that you aren't willing to be responsible.
Yes this exactly.

If a woman can get pregnant by fucking me despite her being ugly then decide that she isn't willing to be responsible & opts to kill the baby instead of letting me raise it then it should be a TWO WAY FUCKING STREET

How can it be that so many posters are so stupid that they think this thread is about me?
It really is laughable that so many of you can't articulate a response to my HYPOTHETICAL situation without resorting to making it personal.
Let me be clear. My kids are grown. I raised my kids. My days of having children are over. This thread is not about my choices. Try not to be so ignorant with your responses

In the 'hypothetical' of a man insisting he should never be responsible for any child he fathers, that's been debunked rationally, logically and legally.

Ignore as you wish. Its not like reality is going to change just because you close your eyes.
I never said never. You've debunked NOTHING. I do not believe that it is unreasonable for a man to have the choice, PRIOR to birth, to not be a father. Just like the mother now has that same choice independent of what the man thinks.

Get a grip.

So you want a man to be able to force a woman to have an abortion?

Yes this exactly.

If a woman can get pregnant by fucking me despite her being ugly then decide that she isn't willing to be responsible & opts to kill the baby instead of letting me raise it then it should be a TWO WAY FUCKING STREET

So you want the right to kill your baby?

Yes this exactly.

I don't have any babies and I don't sleep around like a whore. Try again

and people are saying that maybe that law should be revisited and on what grounds they should be revisited on. step up and get with the program

So you want to change the law so you can legally force a woman to have an abortion if you don't want a child?
Wrong topic dipshit

Absolutely on point you foul mouthed monkey.
Nope. And don't be offended by my potty mouth you sensitive little bitch

A woman can choose to not be inconvenienced for 18yrs & 9 months. But if a man voices that same opinion he is a pig or just being selfish.

Does that about sum it up?

Yes this exactly.

Yeah, but that nonsense was already debunked. It creates unequal obligations, where a woman is responsible for every child she bears. But a man is never held responsible for any child he fathers.

Nope.

And of course, your entire argument is based on the nonsense idea that a man's desire to become a father is the basis of his obligation to support his own children.

Nope.

The actual basis is his child's right to support from both parents. Which a child cannot abdicate.

Your argument fails 3 times. Which might explain why its been rejected by every state legislature in the country. The record of failure of your demands.....is perfect.

A woman can choose to not be inconvenienced for 18yrs & 9 months. But if a man voices that same opinion he is a pig or just being selfish.

Oh, he can voice that opinion all you like. But we're not actually going to do any of that.

Yes this exactly.

But you want the right to be able to kill your baby- if you did have any and did sleep around like a potty mouthed monkey whore.

You say you want parity with the woman- and you say she can kill the baby- and you say it should be a
TWO WAY FUCKING STREET- which would be you having the right to kill your baby.

How very moral of you.

I win the thread.
Course I knew that when I started this thread. You lefties don't give a rats ass about equality. You just want a wedge issue that gets you votes

Apples and oranges.
A woman can choose not to damage and/or change her body through a pregnancy and delivery- this is not an opinion- but once a baby is born she is legally responsible for 18 years and morally responsible for the rest of her life. She can voice her opinion however she wants- and she might be a pig or be selfish.

A man's body will not be damaged by a pregnancy or delivery- and the man can express that same opinion if he wants

Yes this exactly.

But you want the right to be able to kill your baby- if you did have any and did sleep around like a potty mouthed monkey whore.

You say you want parity with the woman- and you say she can kill the baby- and you say it should be a

How very moral of you.
I would NEVER have or request an abortion ya stupid fuck. In fact just to let you know how responsible I am my oldest daughter IS NOT MINE but when I first divorced her mother I paid child support anyway. Then when my wife gave up I took her in and raised her ad my own.

You can go fuck yourself

I win the thread.
Course I knew that when I started this thread. You lefties don't give a rats ass about equality. You just want a wedge issue that gets you votes

LOL......yeah- declare victory!

You believe you should be able to kill babies or just not support your offspring- what a winner!

Apples and oranges.
A woman can choose not to damage and/or change her body through a pregnancy and delivery- this is not an opinion- but once a baby is born she is legally responsible for 18 years and morally responsible for the rest of her life. She can voice her opinion however she wants- and she might be a pig or be selfish.

A man's body will not be damaged by a pregnancy or delivery- and the man can express that same opinion if he wants
Shallow response

I win the thread.

LOL......yeah- declare victory!

You believe you should be able to kill babies or just not support your offspring- what a winner!
I am a winner. Thanks for noticing. Now kindly fuck off

Yes this exactly.

How very moral of you.
I would NEVER have or request an abortion ya stupid fuck. In fact just to let you know how responsible I am my oldest daughter IS NOT MINE but when I first divorced her mother I paid child support anyway. Then when my wife gave up I took her in and raised her ad my own.

You can go fuck yourself

LOL_ what a foul mouthed monkey idiot.

Don't like me throwing your own words back at you?

What a hypocrite- on these boards.

You may have been an ideal father- but you are in fact arguing for the father to have the same choice of abortion as a woman has or the choice to run away from his parental responsibilities.

Forum List

Back