If it is your body & your choice why the he'll do I have to pay for the next 18 years?

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period

Abort your baby or I will not pay child support....got it

Or keep the baby, but I don't want it.
This

Why can a woman KILL the baby but the man is FORCED to abide by whatever decision she makes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating fathers to drop out of their child's life. I am advocating that the responsible parties have equally say so in the outcomes of their own futures.

And my children are fully grown so leave the personal bullshit out of the thread.

Life isn't always fair. You're a Grampa and you still haven't learned that?

Women's lives are disproportionately affected by children. They have to bear them, they take more time off work, they disproportionately have to tend to them.

Then you whine they get to decide whether have to carry the baby in their own bodies or not? Too damned bad.

Then you whine about the money? The father doesn't want to support the kid so the options for the kid end up being to be killed or potentially live in poverty on the mother's income?

Here's an option the father had if he didn't want kids. Keep it in his pants. Since he didn't and wasn't responsible, shit happened. Welcome to life.

Your memory sucks.
First you are a medical expert on what nine months of pregnancy is like.....then you are a medical expert on why people do and do not get abortions...and now you are a medical expert on senility and memory loss.

My memory of your posts is just fine.

I'm an expert at nine months of pregnancy because I've done it three times.

Females get abortions to get rid of an unwanted responsibility 99% of the time. The male doesn't have that choice, only the female.

And yes, your memory of who I am sucks.

Abortion is used for family planning. A woman gets to decide how many children she wants to care for if any

Family planning?? Do you think women plan to get pregnant and then kill their own child for convenience sake??? You just put an even uglier picture on it than most! Thanks!

You don't get to decide how many children a woman will have. The decision is up to her

50 years ago women would have 6-8 children in their lifetime. Now, they get to decide
50 years ago methods for birth control were not as plentiful.
Now stick your head back in the dirt and pretend yours is the only opinion that matters since that's what you do best.

First you are a medical expert on what nine months of pregnancy is like.....then you are a medical expert on why people do and do not get abortions...and now you are a medical expert on senility and memory loss.

Females get abortions to get rid of an unwanted responsibility 99% of the time. The male doesn't have that choice, only the female.

Abortion is used for family planning. A woman gets to decide how many children she wants to care for if any

Family planning?? Do you think women plan to get pregnant and then kill their own child for convenience sake??? You just put an even uglier picture on it than most! Thanks!

You don't get to decide how many children a woman will have. The decision is up to her

50 years ago women would have 6-8 children in their lifetime. Now, they get to decide
Now stick your head back in the dirt and pretend yours is the only opinion that matters since that's what you do best.
Then probably 50 years ago, you shouldn't have had sex at all. I really doubt if any of the women unfortunately enough to have been poked by you would have shriveled up and died because you kept your pecker in your pants.

You want complete control over the entire situation (pregnancy, life & death) then you should foot the entire bill.

Period

This

Why can a woman KILL the baby but the man is FORCED to abide by whatever decision she makes.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating fathers to drop out of their child's life. I am advocating that the responsible parties have equally say so in the outcomes of their own futures.

And my children are fully grown so leave the personal bullshit out of the thread.

Women's lives are disproportionately affected by children. They have to bear them, they take more time off work, they disproportionately have to tend to them.

Then you whine they get to decide whether have to carry the baby in their own bodies or not? Too damned bad.

Then you whine about the money? The father doesn't want to support the kid so the options for the kid end up being to be killed or potentially live in poverty on the mother's income?

Here's an option the father had if he didn't want kids. Keep it in his pants. Since he didn't and wasn't responsible, shit happened. Welcome to life.
Seems to me the only ones whining in this thread are those than can't take my opinion. Most of you, including you, have done nothing more than lash out emotionally. There is no logic in most of the responses in this thread.

Tell you what. When you courageless pricks can go down to the ghettos and preach your keep it in your pants nonsense to all those fathers who have children for a half dozen different mothers then AND ONLY THEN can you suggest to me what I, A RESPONSIBLE PARENT, should do about the children in my life.

OP- Thank God for free birth control in the future. Actually, saves money for EVERYONE.

Then probably 50 years ago, you shouldn't have had sex at all. I really doubt if any of the women unfortunately enough to have been poked by you would have shriveled up and died because you kept your pecker in your pants.
????

What the FUCK is your malfunction?

And yet there are still unwanted pregnancies

50 years ago a woman would sneak out for a back alley abortion. Even though you prefer that, it is no longer required

50 years ago I was -3 you stupid twit. And I raised my kids despite them having a useless mother so you can just wipe that sand out of your vagina & stfu

Period

This

Seems to me the only ones whining in this thread are those than can't take my opinion. Most of you, including you, have done nothing more than lash out emotionally. There is no logic in most of the responses in this thread.

Tell you what. When you courageless pricks can go down to the ghettos and preach your keep it in your pants nonsense to all those fathers who have children for a half dozen different mothers then AND ONLY THEN can you suggest to me what I, A RESPONSIBLE PARENT, should do about the children in my life.

^^^He lashed out, emotionally.

50 years ago I was -3 you stupid twit. And I raised my kids despite them having a useless mother so you can just wipe that sand out of your vagina & stfu
^^^He said sandily as he wiped his vagina.

This

Act like a bitch you can't complain if it is tossed right back at ya dumbass

This

Act like a bitch you can't complain if it is tossed right back at ya dumbass

^^He complained, like a dumbass bitch.

Period

This

Obvious nonsense. I've shredded your claims using nothing but logic. The obligation of both parents is always equal. Either they're both responsible for supporting their child, or neither is. A woman can create no scenario where she has no responsibility for supporting her child while a man does. Or visa versa.

Obligations are always equal.

You're demanding unequal obligation. Where a woman is responsible for every child she bears. While a man is never responsible for any child he fathers. That's not equality. But startling inequality.

And it splatters on the windshielf of the nature of the obligation itself: to the child. Not to the other parent. If the child exists, the obligation exists. No child, no obligation.

You've never been able to produce a rational, logical counter to these simple points. Nor any reason why we would support unequal obligation that robs a child of an entire parent's worth of support.

Killing your argument twice.

Tell you what. When you courageless pricks can go down to the ghettos and preach your keep it in your pants nonsense to all those fathers who have children for a half dozen different mothers then AND ONLY THEN can you suggest to me what I, A RESPONSIBLE PARENT, should do about the children in my life.[/QUOTE]

^^^He said sandily as he wiped his vagina.
I see this is the level of childishness I'm going to get from you so.....goodbye. useless posters & their useless content are not worth wasting time on.

This

Obvious nonsense. I've shredded your claims using nothing but logic. The obligation of both parents is always equal. Either they're both responsible for supporting their child, or neither is. A woman can create no scenario where she has no responsibility for supporting her child while a man does. Or visa versa.

Obligations are always equal.

You're demanding unequal obligation. Where a woman is responsible for every child she bears. While a man is never responsible for any child he fathers. That's not equality. But startling inequality.

And it splatters on the windshielf of the nature of the obligation itself: to the child. Not to the other parent. If the child exists, the obligation exists. No child, no obligation.

You've never been able to produce a rational, logical counter to these simple points. Nor any reason why we would support unequal obligation that robs a child of an entire parent's worth of support.

Killing your argument twice.

[/QUOTE]
I get your point. You don't get mine. Neither you nor I have shredded anything. If we had the discussion would have ended.

Period

This

I clearly explained my position, dumb ass. Read my post again.

So I'm being irresponsible as a guy saying the father can't escape his responsibility? You said if he doesn't want the baby why does he have to pay for it? And you think YOU are the responsible one?

Look man, liberals are dicks, but in the human race women are the ones who have to carry babies and it's a high price. Being a dick back isn't a good rebuttal.

The guy had a choice, he stuck it, he didn't wrap it, now there are consequences. No shit. But the woman should not be forced to carry a baby and the baby if born should not be screwed because the father got a get out of jail free card by the government

I get your point. You don't get mine. Neither you nor I have shredded anything. If we had the discussion would have ended.

I get your point. You believe that financial responsibility should be based on a man's ability to control a woman's body. If he can't force her to bear a child she doesn't want or force her to abort a child he doesn't want, he shouldn't have to pay.

You're simply wrong, with your entire argument based on a series of nested fallacies.

First, your basis of a man's obligation is a fallacy. You've posited that the basis is his choice. When in reality, its the existence of his child. If the child exists, his obligation exists. His consent in the birth of child is irrelevant. It has no bearing nor effect on his obligation.

Simply destroying your entire argument. Completely and utterly. But lets kick a dead horse, shall we?

Second, both the man and the woman have the same control over their own bodies. A man can choose not to carry a child to term in his body. And so can a woman. You're insisting that unless a man has control over a WOMAN'S body, he doesn't have freedom or choice. That's nonsense. He has freedom and choice over his own actions and the use of his own body.

'Freedom' isn't the authority to control someone else.
That bastardizes the very meaning of the word 'freedom'. If a man wants to choose if he will carry a child to term in his own body, he should get pregnant. But at no point does he get to make that choice for anyone else.

Killing your argument again.

This

So I'm being irresponsible as a guy saying the father can't escape his responsibility? You said if he doesn't want the baby why does he have to pay for it? And you think YOU are the responsible one?

Look man, liberals are dicks, but in the human race women are the ones who have to carry babies and it's a high price. Being a dick back isn't a good rebuttal.

The guy had a choice, he stuck it, he didn't wrap it, now there are consequences. No shit. But the woman should not be forced to carry a baby and the baby if born should not be screwed because the father got a get out of jail free card by the government
The fact that Koshergrl just thanked your PRO ABORTION response to me just goes to show how irrational people can be. She is so desperate to "get me", like it is some kind of game, that she agreed to your no woman should be forced to carry a child nonsense.

Pathetic

This

The fact that Koshergrl just thanked your PRO ABORTION response to me just goes to show how irrational people can be. She is so desperate to "get me", like it is some kind of game, that she agreed to your no woman should be forced to carry a child nonsense.

Pathetic

Well I missed that but you're still a loser.

Forum List

Back