If it was about saving lives

What you do with alcohol you do to you.
Inflicting that damage on others is a crime. DUI, etc.
What you do with a firearm you do to others.
Wrong.

I have owned firearms and have had a carry permit for over 30 years all the times I have ever used any firearm I never once shot another person

Alcohol's primary purpose isn't killing something.
Anyone who needs an AK or AK military knock-off rifle, for "self defense", more than a 10 round magazine or 2000 rounds of ammo, shouldn't be around anything that might cause harm to ANYTHING.
They have serious mental paranoia issues.

That's why there are laws.
If a bartender or waitress over serves a customer, they can be sued or incarcerated also.
Like I said since I have never killed anyone or anything with any gun I must be using them wrong huh?

If anything in America was about saving lives, abortion would be banned and guns would be regulated. So both sides of the political fence fail big time.
A couple of things is wrong with your premise.
1. You aren't an American you're a subject of the crown therefore your opinion is irrelevant.
2. Abortion is the taking of life.
3. Alcohol kills more people than guns do.
4. You can't regulate a right that ends with shall not be infringed.

1. You aren't an American you're a subject of the crown therefore your opinion is irrelevant.
I knew it was above your brain level.

Smokin' OP dumbass you should give your factual based reason for disagreeing with the above post.
Are you saying a non citizen is relevant to America's politics?
Are you saying abortion is not the taking of life?
Are you saying alcohol doesn't kill more than guns do?
Are you saying shall not be infringed doesn't mean what it says?
Where are your facts?

If anything in America was about saving lives, abortion would be banned and guns would be regulated. So both sides of the political fence fail big time.

So both sides could use the alcohol debate to push their agenda.

When it comes to guns, it's the left that cries it's about saving lives. For us on the right, it's about our Constitution and self-defense.

It was above your brain level, it flew over your head at 33,000 feet. Makes me wonder why idiots start such threads without thinking, without knowing it simply will blow back in their face. Then I realised, it's because they're an idiot
Poor subject of the crown at least I can say I don't nor have I ever kissed the ass of the monarchy like you subjugated people have done.

That has been tried. In case you are not big on history, it didn't work.
But for a century now we have all deluded ourselves into thinking that the prohibition works for drugs other than alcohol.

Those who fail to heed the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

Forum List

Back