If it's OK to murder babies, then really, it's OK to do anything...

Name another situation where murder is made legal because we can't figure out whether murder should be illegal.

1qkdcs.jpg

mur·der /ˈmərdər/

noun

1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Legal abortion can't be murder by definition of what murder is.
Another male trying to control women and their bodies.

The Jews? The Holocaust? I mean, stop spinning around that false equation. Would it help your thinking if there were a group of people its legal to murder?
It used to be legal to lock up black people in ships and take them to other countries and sell them.
Fail.

Yet another false comparison fallacy.

You've asserted that 3 times now and NOT ONCE acknowledged that YOUR Lunatic Fringe are standing and applauding the passage of Bills that allow deaths of BORN botched abortions or a baby WELL beyond the point of surviving outside the womb... Pains me to see intelligent people IGNORE the lunatics on BOTH sides of this issue..

In the instances I've pointed here -- it DOES COME almost completely to infanticide. And infanticide is murder...

A woman should be able to make her own reproductive choices, even if you meatheads don't like those choices. It's not your body, it's not your decision to make whether or not that person spends the rest of their lives committed to a child they may never want to raise in the first place. Nutbag southern states who are outlawing abortion are exactly the kind of places where gun violence is rampant, drug use is epidemic, the stratification of the classes is the most extreme, and the penalties for breaking their laws is the most draconian.

Exactly the kind of places thinking people avoid.
I could give a shit less about the woman's body.
What I do care about is snuffing out a human being that cannot speak for itself.
Please tell me just exactly what the human being in a woman's womb did to be punished by death?

"I could give a shit less about the woman's body".......the pro-forced birth movement in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

On the other side you have lunatics of equal stature APPLAUDING the infanticide bills they are passing in the deep blue states... Seems like RATIONAL people would want to call out the lunatics ON BOTH fringes of this trainwreck before they REALLY screw up trying to "out-moron" each other...

Name another situation where murder is made legal because we can't figure out whether murder should be illegal.

1qkdcs.jpg

mur·der /ˈmərdər/

noun

1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Legal abortion can't be murder by definition of what murder is.

It most certainly CAN now in NY in a few other places due to this increasing partisan "in your face" spectacle of stupid legislating... BORN babies can be killed.

Seems like just a couple years MOST EVERYONE agreed that partial birth abortion was a bit too far -- but NOW the looney tunes at both extremes just want to out-do each other is a big race to bottom of the Morals Barrel....

Dont BE -- a Looney Tune on serious issues. ..

A woman should be able to make her own reproductive choices, even if you meatheads don't like those choices. It's not your body, it's not your decision to make whether or not that person spends the rest of their lives committed to a child they may never want to raise in the first place. Nutbag southern states who are outlawing abortion are exactly the kind of places where gun violence is rampant, drug use is epidemic, the stratification of the classes is the most extreme, and the penalties for breaking their laws is the most draconian.

What I do care about is snuffing out a human being that cannot speak for itself.
Please tell me just exactly what the human being in a woman's womb did to be punished by death?

"I could give a shit less about the woman's body".......the pro-forced birth movement in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

On the other side you have lunatics of equal stature APPLAUDING the infanticide bills they are passing in the deep blue states... Seems like RATIONAL people would want to call out the lunatics ON BOTH fringes of this trainwreck before they REALLY screw up trying to "out-moron" each other...

No kidding this is absolutely nuts, Illinois wants to kill everything and other states are on the exact opposite of the spectrum.

No kidding this is absolutely nuts, Illinois wants to kill everything and other states are on the exact opposite of the spectrum.

This is what happens when leadership fails.. It's not the government SHOULD be a medical/moral arbitrator of any DETAIL on this matter, but USING the government to WEAPONIZE this issue is the best example of WHY this is a failure of "leadership". The wing-nuts are FREE to freak-out in those "one party" states...

We need independent voices in leadership that aren't trying to DRAG your cities, states into the far extremes... Because they have the POWER to do so.... EITHER damn party...

This is what happens when leadership fails.. It's not the government SHOULD be a medical/moral arbitrator of any DETAIL on this matter, but USING the government to WEAPONIZE this issue is the best example of WHY this is a failure of "leadership". The wing-nuts are FREE to freak-out in those "one party" states...

We need independent voices in leadership that aren't trying to DRAG your cities, states into the far extremes... Because they have the POWER to do so.... EITHER damn party...

That picture is kind of burned in my mind right now Illinois crazies giving each other a high five, like I always said man's laws just blow like the wind.

If those 6 week old fetuses were armed, this would never happen.

This message brought to you by the NRA.

Speaking of crazies another shows up

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If an unborn baby had a gun, it would be legal for him to shoot the abortionist in self defense...
Unwatch Thread
  1. Thursday at 10:03 PM

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY
  2. Thursday at 10:13 PM

If an unborn baby had a gun, it would be legal for him to shoot the abortionist in self defense...
Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

My bad. I thought that my post was so off the wall that nobody would have posted it before me. I might have guessed.

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

My bad. I thought that my post was so off the wall that nobody would have posted it before me. I might have guessed.

Two posters on the fringes think a like I suppose.

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

Two posters on the fringes think a like I suppose.

I must disagree. You and I do not agree at all.

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

This is what I'm saying.. There's no difference in the depths of depravity on the fringes of this issue..
When those fringes control your government, it becomes the theater of the absurd...

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

This is what I'm saying.. There's no difference in the depths of depravity on the fringes of this issue..
When those fringes control your government, it becomes the theater of the absurd...

Well, cheer up, FL. It is really a non issue. First, even if Roe is overturned, the issue then goes to the sates. Two. At least 15 states will never put radical restrictions on abortion. Three. One way or the other in spite of the Pro-life people insisting otherwise, there is no federal statute against, even regarding murder, much less abortion, Finally, There are now drugs available over the counter in Europe, that can be bought through the mail, that are used for abortion, at home, which means that nobody even has to know that the woman was ever pregnant.

In short, Pro-choice won this fight, but it seems to make the pro-life people even more strident. So what?.

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

Well, cheer up, FL. It is really a non issue. First, even if Roe is overturned, the issue then goes to the sates. Two. At least 15 states will never put radical restrictions on abortion. Three. One way or the other in spite of the Pro-life people insisting otherwise, there is no federal statute against, even regarding murder, much less abortion, Finally, There are now drugs available over the counter in Europe, that can be bought through the mail, that are used for abortion, at home, which means that nobody even has to know that the woman was ever pregnant.

In short, Pro-choice won this fight, but it seems to make the pro-life people even more strident. So what?.

What did they win, the right to justify murder in their minds so they can sleep good at night?

That's not winning.

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

What did they win, the right to justify murder in their minds so they can sleep good at night?

That's not winning.

If that floats your boat, bear...

Unwatch Thread

BlackrookGold Member
    ...just sayin'.
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

+ QUOTEREPLY

That's not winning.

Sculpture_by_Martin_Hudacek_Oct_20_2015_Credit_Daniel_Ibanez_CNA_10_20_15.jpg

Your compassion is sadly self centered, as are all our ABNORMALS!
how-dare-you-challenge-my-right-to-kill-this-thing-41497157.png

That's not winning.

View attachment 263619

I am so overwhelmed by my emotions that I am speechless.....or maybe a little tired. It has been a long day.

That's not winning.

View attachment 263619

I am so overwhelmed by my emotions that I am speechless.....or maybe a little tired. It has been a long day.

We know thats why society doesn't value life and we have all these meaningless killings in the streets.

Forum List

Back