If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

No, that's bullshit.

It's not about "understanding it", it's about being stupid enough to believe it.
so you don't believe a video showing votes in suitcases under a table being run through the counters while the building was vacated for a fake water main break?

Tell me this: how does a candidate's vote total go down during the night? is there such a thing as negative votes?

Two dems were convicted of vote fraud yesterday. look it up you might learn something.

so you don't believe a video showing votes in suitcases under a table being run through the counters while the building was vacated for a fake water main break?

Tell me this: how does a candidate's vote total go down during the night? is there such a thing as negative votes?

Two dems were convicted of vote fraud yesterday. look it up you might learn something.

Last edited:

No...I don't...because it's bullshit.

No...I don't...because it's bullshit.
so exactly how was the video evidence faked? next question: why were the GOP poll watchers not allowed to get close enough to actually see the ballots and the count? The same thing is going to happen with the Warnock/ Walker run off, watch.

the suitcases full of fake ballots is on video. I don't care what that testimony said. Videos don't lie, people do.
" I don't care what that testimony said"

People lied to you about what you were seeing on that video clip.

" I don't care what that testimony said"

People lied to you about what you were seeing on that video clip.

yes people lie, but my eyes do not lie to me. the video evidence is clear and valid. Fulton county committed vote fraud. senile joe did not win Georgia.

so exactly how was the video evidence faked? next question: why were the GOP poll watchers not allowed to get close enough to actually see the ballots and the count? The same thing is going to happen with the Warnock/ Walker run off, watch.
It isn't "evidence" of anything.

yes people lie, but my eyes do not lie to me. the video evidence is clear and valid. Fulton county committed vote fraud. senile joe did not win Georgia.
Believe what you want. The entire video was played for the judge before he threw out the case,
I can't get over how many Deep State moles Grifty was convinced to nominate and appoint..
Must be a double secret layer of protection set up by the "Duuh-Heap" State and Illuminati!

But you didn’t watch all the video, did you.

Forum List

Back