If Melania stays in NY, I have a solution

If Melania opts to stay in NY until the the end f the school year, it will cost millions.

If keeping the kid's teachers is that important, I say we hire all his teachers & they can live in Trump's hotel in DC & tutor the kid in the White House.

It would be millions cheaper.

RealDave
Let's ask Trump and Trump voters supporters and even fans in Russia
to do a yuuuuuge fundraiser to pay back taxpayers the extra cost.

We can use that money to buy and restore the Astrodome in Houston
to set up a people's parliament with representation by Party to communicate
by public media with Congressional officials in the official House and Senate.

There is really not much of a cost to those few months in New York. How much are we paying to rent obama's house in Hawaii for vacation?

Really? Security at Trump tower is costing the US taxpayers 400,000 (almost half a million) PER DAY!

Trump Tower security is costing the US taxpayer $400,000 every single day
Is there a place that would be devoid of security?

This liberal outrage of the day didn't get very far.

Never said that there was a place that wouldn't get security. You said that it wasn't costing us much to provide security, and I showed you where just so far, the bill has been 35 MILLION for security.

You don't think 35 million is a lot of money? I do.

Nah. We lost way more than that on Solendra and got nothing.

If Melania opts to stay in NY until the the end f the school year, it will cost millions.

If keeping the kid's teachers is that important, I say we hire all his teachers & they can live in Trump's hotel in DC & tutor the kid in the White House.

It would be millions cheaper.

RealDave
Let's ask Trump and Trump voters supporters and even fans in Russia
to do a yuuuuuge fundraiser to pay back taxpayers the extra cost.

We can use that money to buy and restore the Astrodome in Houston
to set up a people's parliament with representation by Party to communicate
by public media with Congressional officials in the official House and Senate.

As soon as Obama pays us back for the shovel ready jobs and the money he wasted on bankrupt solar energy companies.

There is really not much of a cost to those few months in New York. How much are we paying to rent obama's house in Hawaii for vacation?

Why should the people and businesses have to deal with the chaos and $$ in New York... It is much much more than a rental ..

If Michelle had this kind of treatment you would be all over it.

nintchdbpict000282301841.jpg
She had no protection before moving in? Bullshit.

Really? Security at Trump tower is costing the US taxpayers 400,000 (almost half a million) PER DAY!

Just curious. How much did it cost to protect obie and family before they moved in? What? You didn't ask? Color me shocked.

Dunno...........tried to do a Google search for just the president elect period, but there is nothing with that particular breakdown.

As far as how much did it cost? I'd guess it was a lot lower than what Trump is spending, because Obama and his family stayed at the Blair House while undergoing his transition. Blair House already has security measures built in (it's where most president elects have stayed before, as well as where visiting dignitaries and heads of state stay), so it didn't need to be retrofitted. Trump's tower did.

Never said that there was a place that wouldn't get security. You said that it wasn't costing us much to provide security, and I showed you where just so far, the bill has been 35 MILLION for security.

Only if the alternative is 0 for security. What is the difference between the cost of security in Washington and the cost of security in New York? The secret service agents are salaried. They get the same money no matter where they are. The agents following Barron to school have to do the same no matter where he's in school. What is the true cost.

You don't know, do you?

What's the difference between NYC and DC? DC has already had all the security hardware and systems already in place. Trump towers didn't, and there was a large expense for the extra NYC police, installing the barriers and other security measures, as well as the fact that the SS is taking up a whole floor in the towers and they have to pay rent while they are there.

How come Trump can't let them stay there for free? He owns the building, and he is the one needing the security for his family.

Are you absolutely certain the Secret Service isn't using the Trump Tower location as a regional field office? I'd bet they are. Why should Trump provide them a free place to stay? They get per diem. The man isn't taking any salary you do realize and has already given up his Saudi connected business. You didn't ask Hillary to give up anything, not even her salary. LOL!!

Why should the people and businesses have to deal with the chaos and $$ in New York... It is much much more than a rental ..

Yeah, Michelle did have protection. She was with Obama at the Blair House, which is where heads of state and visiting dignitaries stay.

But she didn't double costs for the taxpayer by staying back in Chicago away from him.

Only if the alternative is 0 for security. What is the difference between the cost of security in Washington and the cost of security in New York? The secret service agents are salaried. They get the same money no matter where they are. The agents following Barron to school have to do the same no matter where he's in school. What is the true cost.

You don't know, do you?

What's the difference between NYC and DC? DC has already had all the security hardware and systems already in place. Trump towers didn't, and there was a large expense for the extra NYC police, installing the barriers and other security measures, as well as the fact that the SS is taking up a whole floor in the towers and they have to pay rent while they are there.

How come Trump can't let them stay there for free? He owns the building, and he is the one needing the security for his family.
He owns the building because he isn't stupid. Plus he can't move in to the White House yet.

You don't know, do you?

Are you absolutely certain the Secret Service isn't using the Trump Tower location as a regional field office? I'd bet they are. Why should Trump provide them a free place to stay? They get per diem. The man isn't taking any salary you do realize and has already given up his Saudi connected business. You didn't ask Hillary to give up anything, not even her salary. LOL!!

I guess you don't realize that the per diem and the costs for the SS are directly billed to the taxpayer, do you? Staying at Trump tower is an additional expense that isn't really required.

Yeah, Michelle did have protection. She was with Obama at the Blair House, which is where heads of state and visiting dignitaries stay.

But she didn't double costs for the taxpayer by staying back in Chicago away from him.
So you were just blowing wind out of your rear and have no idea what the costs were. Thought so.

You don't know, do you?

I guess you don't realize that the per diem and the costs for the SS are directly billed to the taxpayer, do you? Staying at Trump tower is an additional expense that isn't really required.
So Trump should be shacking up with the Moose?

You don't know, do you?

He owns the building because he isn't stupid. Plus he can't move in to the White House yet.

You're right.............Trump can't move in yet, but why can't he do what Obama did and stay in the Blair House while undergoing his transition?

Just curious. How much did it cost to protect obie and family before they moved in? What? You didn't ask? Color me shocked.

Dunno...........tried to do a Google search for just the president elect period, but there is nothing with that particular breakdown.

As far as how much did it cost? I'd guess it was a lot lower than what Trump is spending, because Obama and his family stayed at the Blair House while undergoing his transition. Blair House already has security measures built in (it's where most president elects have stayed before, as well as where visiting dignitaries and heads of state stay), so it didn't need to be retrofitted. Trump's tower did.

Incoming presidents and their families only stay at Blair House for five days leading up to the inauguration.

You don't know, do you?

Ask Joe Biden. He charged his security rent too.

It is costing NYC 1 million a day. They will still need to protect Melania during the weekl & Trump on the weekends.

If Trump did not want to pull his kid out of school & move him, he shouldn't have run.

You don't know, do you?

You're right.............Trump can't move in yet, but why can't he do what Obama did and stay in the Blair House while undergoing his transition?
Apparently there's no requirement and unlike obie, Trump has a business to hand over so I would imagine it would be more difficult at a remote location. But you have no numbers. The house is right on the street and would require the same agents. So no sale.

You don't know, do you?

Like I asked you, are you certain the Secret Service isn't using the Trump Towers as a regional office. I'll bet you they are. Obama has purposefully scheduled the Oval Office for renovations to commence on January 20. Get yourself up to speed. Of course the costs of per diem are directly expensed to the taxpayer. That is why Hillary and John Kerry stayed on the road all the time. They milked the hell out of the taxpayer.

Incoming presidents and their families only stay at Blair House for five days leading up to the inauguration.

Thank you, I didn't know that. I thought that because the government owns those properties (it's a complex of 4) that incoming presidents could go there as soon as the election was called.

Let's open the windows at the White House and let it air out after the Obamas depart. Trump can use the Trump Tower as the White House until the air is breathable once again at the White House.
You forgot to add the slur you used the last time you posted that shit.

Forum List

Back