If Melania stays in NY, I have a solution

But Ohhhhh it's ok for Obozo to stay in DC so little Sasha can stay in school..

HYPOCRITES would make the statement about Trump's wanting is son to stay in his current school.

Of course it's okay for Obama to stay in DC after he leaves the White House so that his daughter can finish school. After Jan 20th, it's all on his dime (with the exception of SS protection).

Right now, Trump is getting everything paid for on OUR dime.

That's how indoctrinated you Trump haters are omfg. .... First off TAXES pay for him to live where he lives and they will pay for him to live where he lives AFTER PRESIDENCY.....

TRUMP is not on our dime. and for the recored how the hell do you think your own state Governments live in half a million dollar homes the democratic idiots that want to pay those big taxes so they can live in huts but have their parental Gov. live in mansions.

Liberal logic wtf else is new.

Trump isn't on our dime? Then why did the government pay 35 million for security measures in NYC?

As far as what the president gets when they leave office, well, the transition funds are limited and go down over time.

7 Big Retirement Benefits Available to Former Presidents
What would Hillary cost? You make no sense.

Deflecting to Hillary again? Sorry dude, she doesn't figure into this conversation because she lost the election.

Try again.
How is it a deflection to mention the fact that regardless of who won it would be costing us for security? You are too stupid to talk to.

HYPOCRITES would make the statement about Trump's wanting is son to stay in his current school.

Of course it's okay for Obama to stay in DC after he leaves the White House so that his daughter can finish school. After Jan 20th, it's all on his dime (with the exception of SS protection).

That's how indoctrinated you Trump haters are omfg. .... First off TAXES pay for him to live where he lives and they will pay for him to live where he lives AFTER PRESIDENCY.....

TRUMP is not on our dime. and for the recored how the hell do you think your own state Governments live in half a million dollar homes the democratic idiots that want to pay those big taxes so they can live in huts but have their parental Gov. live in mansions.

Trump isn't on our dime? Then why did the government pay 35 million for security measures in NYC?

As far as what the president gets when they leave office, well, the transition funds are limited and go down over time.

Deflecting to Hillary again? Sorry dude, she doesn't figure into this conversation because she lost the election.

Try again.

They are not going to come out and say Oh by the way your taxes ( federal) pay some of the Presidents Salary..................... get real if they came out and said that and people actually caught on as they struggled , but then realized their leader lives high on the hog what do you think people are going to want to do? Not pay it.

By the way, if you are a federal employee, you are considered by the government to be privileged as opposed to a private sector worker. Since your income is derived from gains (tax of citizens), it is constitutional to lay tax on your wages. That is "considered" an indirect tax.

If Melania opts to stay in NY until the the end f the school year, it will cost millions.

If keeping the kid's teachers is that important, I say we hire all his teachers & they can live in Trump's hotel in DC & tutor the kid in the White House.

It would be millions cheaper.

What's on your dime? His salary damn sure isn't.

Are you and those who think like you that .........n stupid............Jesus cripe what grade did you quite school ............because 12th grade or not you obviously failed economics and how corporate taxes work.

Actually, I owned and operated a corporation for over thirty-five years. Have you? No. I don't know a lot about corporate taxes. That's the very reason I have a tax attorney/CPA on payroll. One usually does what he is best equipped to do. I am an electrical design engineer who specialized in the design and construction of instrumentation and control systems and facilities. As far as schooling, I hold a degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics from VPI. Now, great educated one, tell me about your qualifications.

Try again.
How is it a deflection to mention the fact that regardless of who won it would be costing us for security? You are too stupid to talk to.
So, you think providing security for Trump Tower in downtown Manhattan is the same as say Obama's home in a residential area?

There is really not much of a cost to those few months in New York. How much are we paying to rent obama's house in Hawaii for vacation?

Why should the people and businesses have to deal with the chaos and $$ in New York... It is much much more than a rental ..

If Michelle had this kind of treatment you would be all over it.

nintchdbpict000282301841.jpg
She had no protection before moving in? Bullshit.

What we were talking about is having protection at the white house for Trump, plus keep the chaos in New York for his wife.
The businesses around Trump tower are hurting because of the chaos..

If Melania opts to stay in NY until the the end f the school year, it will cost millions.

If keeping the kid's teachers is that important, I say we hire all his teachers & they can live in Trump's hotel in DC & tutor the kid in the White House.

It would be millions cheaper.

What's on your dime? His salary damn sure isn't.

Are you and those who think like you that .........n stupid............Jesus cripe what grade did you quite school ............because 12th grade or not you obviously failed economics and how corporate taxes work.

Actually, I owned and operated a corporation for over thirty-five years. Have you? No. I don't know a lot about corporate taxes. That's the very reason I have a tax attorney/CPA on payroll. One usually does what he is best equipped to do. I am an electrical design engineer who specialized in the design and construction of instrumentation and control systems and facilities. As far as schooling, I hold a degree in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics from VPI. Now, great educated one, tell me about your qualifications.

Hey where have you been?... I didn't recognize you without your Gollum avatar.

And not only is there extra security costs while Melania is in NYC, but how much is it costing the taxpayer for the extra security at his FL estate?

Forum List

Back