If Mexicans are so awesome and good for America why can’t the GOP see that?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I mean folks in government aren’t exactly stupid...are the two parties analyzing different statistical data?
As much as I post about it, I still have a real hard time believing that Democrats support a thirdworld conversion of the United States...after all, a nation is what it’s people are...right?
There’s gotta be something we’re missing?

I mean folks in government aren’t exactly stupid...are the two parties analyzing different statistical data?
As much as I post about it, I still have a real hard time believing that Democrats support a thirdworld conversion of the United States...after all, a nation is what it’s people are...right?

Republicans are just a pro-illegal as democrats. Even the Donald.

I hope you’re wrong.

Better yet, why aren't us Gringoes going down there and taking the place over?

Because it's a shit hole, and it's a shit hole because the government is a corruptocracy even worse than ours but the people at large are barred from keeping guns so they're victimized by both government agents and bandits alike.

I'd rather hundreds of hard working people doing landscaping, laying concrete, running tire shops, doing construction etc. that came here illegally than the Somali's that are in our town, brought here by our government, laying up and living off of the taxpayer.

The GOP sees donations from people that want cheep labor...its almost as sick as the dems wanting them for future votes...this is why we sent Trump to DC to remove these people one by one if he has to....

I'd rather hundreds of hard working people doing landscaping, laying concrete, running tire shops, doing construction etc. that came here illegally than the Somali's that are in our town, brought here by our government, laying up and living off of the taxpayer.
Obviously you don't lay concrete or do landscaping or work in a tire shop or construction for a living...if you did you would feel very differently...

Right I think we got it... You don't like brown people..

Even though undocumented workers have a lower crime rate, do jobs that people born in America won't do...

But hey you think you are better because you came of a vagina in one part of the world than another...

Where are you to go when the Native Indians want there country back?

Obviously you don't lay concrete or do landscaping or work in a tire shop or construction for a living...if you did you would feel very differently...
None of those competing business are hurting for customers or native labor.

Even though undocumented workers have a lower crime rate, do jobs that people born in America won't do...
Lets see....liberals say illegal immigrants are too afraid to report crimes for fear of deportation but then say they are crime free compared to the rest of America...its nonsense....with the state of our information agencies to believe that bullshit is unexplainable....and if our welfare programs were not so loose and comfortable maybe those jobs would be filled by legal citizens...
There is no excuse for open borders and there is no way you will win this one....

I hope you’re wrong.

He's not because if the GOP wanted to do something they would lower the hammer on business owners that hire illegals.

So let not kid ourselves when discussing reality...

None of those competing business are hurting for customers or native labor.
The legal citizens that work in those businesses or used to work in them would really like to talk to you....they have had a governor placed on their salary their entire life....what do you do for a living?...imagine all of those hungry illegals being qualified to do your job for half of what you get for doing it....

Right I think we got it... You don't like brown people..

But hey you think you are better because you came of a vagina in one part of the world than another...

Where are you to go when the Native Indians want there country back?
That old libtarded racist line of bullshit don’t work no More!

They're committing a crime by being here. That means 100% of them are criminals, and they only work if they can be paid under the table while collecting welfare and getting free health care for the babies they constantly pop out.

Forum List

Back