If Mexicans are so awesome and good for America why can’t the GOP see that?

I mean folks in government aren’t exactly stupid...are the two parties analyzing different statistical data?
As much as I post about it, I still have a real hard time believing that Democrats support a thirdworld conversion of the United States...after all, a nation is what it’s people are...right?
There’s gotta be something we’re missing?
Republicans have congealed into the party of Trump along with his attitudes, suspicions, fears and hatred. When Republicans (read Trumpians) see Latino immigrants, they don't see people but threats. Threats to their vision of a lily white nation. Threats to the English language. Threats to their NASCAR loving, country music listening, reality TVshow watching 'culture'.

They do not see people who are honest, hard working, family oriented folks. They do not understand that America is a national n made up of immigrants. They do not value the gifts immigrants bring to our unique American culture.

Rather, the Republicans prefer to castigate immigrants, ignore their gifts and talents and demean their very humanity.

Why can't Republicans see that? Good old fashioned xenophobia.

I'd rather hundreds of hard working people doing landscaping, laying concrete, running tire shops, doing construction etc. that came here illegally than the Somali's that are in our town, brought here by our government, laying up and living off of the taxpayer.

How about neither?

I mean folks in government aren’t exactly stupid...are the two parties analyzing different statistical data?
As much as I post about it, I still have a real hard time believing that Democrats support a thirdworld conversion of the United States...after all, a nation is what it’s people are...right?
Republicans have congealed into the party of Trump along with his attitudes, suspicions, fears and hatred. When Republicans (read Trumpians) see Latino immigrants, they don't see people but threats. Threats to their vision of a lily white nation. Threats to the English language. Threats to their NASCAR loving, country music listening, reality TVshow watching 'culture'.

They do not see people who are honest, hard working, family oriented folks. They do not understand that America is a national n made up of immigrants. They do not value the gifts immigrants bring to our unique American culture.

Rather, the Republicans prefer to castigate immigrants, ignore their gifts and talents and demean their very humanity.

Mexicans have murder rates higher than Whites in the U.S.A, it's a fact.

This is stupid to begin with.
Mexicans are so good and awesome for America? who the fuk talks like that?

QUOTE="WillowTree, post: 20683583, member: 11947"]If Mexicans are so awesome why isn’t Mexico?[/QUOTE]
^^^^^^^^:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12::thankusmile::udaman::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:^^^^^^

Right I think we got it... You don't like brown people..

Even though undocumented workers have a lower crime rate, do jobs that people born in America won't do...

But hey you think you are better because you came of a vagina in one part of the world than another...

Where are you to go when the Native Indians want there country back?
Liberals really need to stop repeating that lie about crime rates among illegals.

Even though undocumented workers have a lower crime rate, do jobs that people born in America won't do...

But hey you think you are better because you came of a vagina in one part of the world than another...

Illegals have a lower crime rate? Have you seen LAPD Most Wanted? How many are legal do you think?

All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Last edited:
What, and deprive Mr. Businessman of all that hard working cheap labor?

“Mr. Businessman”?
Are you referring to Gustavo Martinez Gonzales Morales....the owner of that used tire shop in shithole Los Angeles?

Sr Gustavo Martinez Gonzales Morales is contributing to his community.

That's a lot more than we can say about your kind.
taking away the opportunity from an American. explain it to me?

Illegals have a lower crime rate? Have you seen LAPD Most Wanted
how about the jails and prison systems? Been to chicago?

Better yet, why aren't us Gringoes going down there and taking the place over?

Because it's a shit hole, and it's a shit hole because the government is a corruptocracy even worse than ours but the people at large are barred from keeping guns so they're victimized by both government agents and bandits alike.
That's a disturbing post.

Because it's a shit hole, and it's a shit hole because the government is a corruptocracy even worse than ours but the people at large are barred from keeping guns so they're victimized by both government agents and bandits alike.
From Tex Mex to Mex Tech: A Study of Northern Inattention | Fred On Everything
Travels with Vi: Not Up There with Marco Polo, But the Best We Can Do | Fred On Everything
Mexican Wall Blues: And Some Other Stuff | Fred On Everything
In Search of Intelligent Latin Policy: To Sleep, Perchance to Dream…. | Fred On Everything
Mexico, as It Is and Wasn’t:: Some Stuff Wroth Knowing | Fred On Everything

So you think operating by the ‘feels’ is the way to go? Fuck economics and fuck our own people...right? That’s pretty fucked up of you...why would you only want to spoon feed those who illegally force their way into our home? Why not spoon feed the entire suffering world? What’s the qualifier for you?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Disturbing? How? Please enlighten as to how it is so.

Mexicans have murder rates higher than Whites in the U.S.A, it's a fact.
No, it is not a 'fact'.

Its not they are so awesome, its just that they are mostly not so bad, just like native born white people many are not awesome, most are not so bad.

So you think operating by the ‘feels’ is the way to go? Fuck economics and fuck our own people...right? That’s pretty fucked up of you...why would you only want to spoon feed those who illegally force their way into our home? Why not spoon feed the entire suffering world? What’s the qualifier for you?
Our American history is one of immigration. And that history has worked out well for us. We are the preeminent nation of freedom. Did immigrants ruin that or build that?

Your fear of becoming marginalized is not a new fear. Many have exploited that fear. Folks like the Klan and the blatantly racist Trump. For some unfortunate souls, that exploitation is comforting. They go on to think the worst is happening, but they have a champion to allay those fears.

See how you use phrases like 'spoon feed'? That is an admission that you believe immigrants are shiftless, lazy and needy. It shows that you have never seen how I,migrants are, in reality, hard working, tax paying, family oriented people. That's really sad, if we're going to talk about feelings.

That sort of thinking does not exist in Conservatopia.

Mexicans are either all good or all bad.

There is no middle ground.

Our American history is one of immigration. And that history has worked out well for us. We are the preeminent nation of freedom. Did immigrants ruin that or build that?

Your fear of becoming marginalized is not a new fear. Many have exploited that fear. Folks like the Klan and the blatantly racist Trump. For some unfortunate souls, that exploitation is comforting. They go on to think the worst is happening, but they have a champion to allay those fears.

See how you use phrases like 'spoon feed'? That is an admission that you believe immigrants are shiftless, lazy and needy. It shows that you have never seen how I,migrants are, in reality, hard working, tax paying, family oriented people. That's really sad, if we're going to talk about feelings.

We are a nation of first world minded, invited immigrants...this is true.
You sometimes seem like a fairly intelligent person...one whom applies logic and reason. How and or why do you struggle to understand that American people are who decides when immigrants are needed or desired? When we decide they are needed or desired we send invitations. Do you know the difference between invited and uninvited guests? How about legal and illegal?

You're disturbingly stupid.

Forum List

Back