If nk fires at guam

Mm. They only have their sights set on one country to invade and that's South Korea. They haven't because they know the US will bomb them. Get it?

Yes i get it. More loony American Warmonger nonsense. Bitching & moaning over a few test-fired missiles, while your own Government is routinely firing missiles at countries and killing thousands. The height of absurd hypocrisy.

You get something that has never happened?

What a dumb ass!

Maybe we should all support banning all test-firing of missiles? Would the US Government ever agree to that?

Why should we?

Do you have a random post generator? It seems you do because your responses rarely have anything to do with the posts you quote.

Exactly, the US would never sign onto such an agreement. Why do you think that is?

OK, you mindless nimrod! Why would we be signing a peace treaty between North and South Korea?

Do you have an endless supply of stupid non sequiturs for your arguments?

Yes i get it. More loony American Warmonger nonsense. Bitching & moaning over a few test-fired missiles, while your own Government is routinely firing missiles at countries and killing thousands. The height of absurd hypocrisy.

What a dumb ass!

Maybe we should all support banning all test-firing of missiles? Would the US Government ever agree to that?

Why should we?

Do you have a random post generator? It seems you do because your responses rarely have anything to do with the posts you quote.

Exactly, the US would never sign onto such an agreement. Why do you think that is?

OK, you mindless nimrod! Why would we be signing a peace treaty between North and South Korea?

You're slipping now. We were talking about agreeing to a ban on the test-firing of missiles. We weren't talking about the US agreeing to a peace deal between the North & South. That's none of the US's business. That would between the North & South to sort out.

You have to be the most ignorant poster on this board, and considering the company you keep in that category, you are certainly accomplished!

When was the last time we ever attacked another country with an ICBM, or any other long-range missile for that matter?

Uh, that would be NEVER!

What an incredible dumb ass!

Please, say something else equally stupid! We all need the laugh!

I'll repeat, no other country on earth bombs & kills more than the US does. North Korea can't hold a candle to the US on that. Unfortunately, you've just been indoctrinated on supporting a Permanent War Agenda. You don't know anything else. And that's very sad, because you'll never benefit at all from all these wars. Only the very few Elites ever will.

Really? Just exactly who are we bombing and killing, and why?

I honestly cannot believe someone so out of touch with reality has the skills needed to operate a computer and access the Internet.

Admit it, you are paying some sap to do it for you!

Oh, I benefited all right. At the risk of my neck, it kept me employed for almost 12 years, and paid for all my postgraduate schools..

Sadly, you've been duped my friend. The US has become an Imperialist Empire. It's become the world's most deadly bully. It's now the enforcer for the New World Order. Any nation refusing to go along with the 'Order', is immediately targeted for elimination by the US. And like i said, you'll never benefit from all these wars. You'll always just be the poor sucker who pays for them. Only the very few Global Elites will ever benefit from them.

You are a stupid schmuck according to just about everyone that reads your tripe, and yet I am the one being duped? Right!

You parrot the left-wing talking points beautifully and then claim you are a libertarian. What you are is a huge fucking tool!

I hear ya, most Americans are poor duped Warmongers like you. They truly believe in the Permanent War Agenda. They just don't know any better. It's a very sad tragedy.

You know, if everyone would do like I am going to do, you will be talking to hear your own head rattle. You contribute nothing but meaningless parroted phrases to assuage your guilt at being uneducated enough to buy into such garbage. You have exceeded my limit for mindless prattling. You are are a liberal at war with your own stupidity. Ignoring you will be a pleasure.

What a dumb ass!

Why should we?

You're slipping now. We were talking about agreeing to a ban on the test-firing of missiles. We weren't talking about the US agreeing to a peace deal between the North & South. That's none of the US's business. That would between the North & South to sort out.

You need to learn to read. Stop changing the subject without explaining yourself.

Of course we would not ban test firing of missiles. The idea is incredibly stupid, just like you!

Nuclear war heads sitting on Cuba, facing our direction comes to mind, and even under those dire circumstances President Kennedy managed to get us out of that conundrum without fire and fury....God bless his soul!

We were within minutes of fire and fury.

I lived South of Miami at the time surrounded by farmland. Many of those back roads were closed and military encampments put in place with rocket launchers. My Mom was working for a large construction company who was feverishly 24/7 installing the concrete foundations for longer range missiles, all the way down the Florida Keys. We lived fewer than 5 miles from Homestead Air Force Base, a SAC base at the time equipped with B-47's (being phased out) and B-52's. They were in the air 24/7. They would fly their missions over and around Cuba, out into the Atlantic, come back, land, refuel routine checks and take off with a new crew. They were not using any of their quiet takeoffs, it was, get in the air as fast and high as possible.

In the mean time, President Kennedy put a naval embargo around Cuba. Russia had cargo ships and war ships heading for Cuba. Kennedy told Krucheve any Russian ships heading toward Cuba would be stopped in International waters, boarded and searched. If they were carrying any military weapons, they would be forced to turn around.

It was not negotiations, it was sheer force. The Russian ships kept coming and the U.S. Navy was stationed in their path. NOBODY knew what would happen. The two were within sight of one another when Russia blinked. They slowed, then stopped dead in the water. I guess the phones lines were hot between Russia and the U.S.A. After a while, the Russian ships started moving again, turned and headed back to Russia. All of them.

How is that less aggressive than what is being done by President Donald Trump. Of course, today, JFK would be a Republican and Trump hasn't come close to the actions taken by JFK.

In the mean time, President Kennedy put a naval embargo around Cuba. Russia had cargo ships and war ships heading for Cuba. Kennedy told Krucheve any Russian ships heading toward Cuba would be stopped in International waters, boarded and searched. If they were carrying any military weapons, they would be forced to turn around.

It was not negotiations, it was sheer force. The Russian ships kept coming and the U.S. Navy was stationed in their path. NOBODY knew what would happen. The two were within sight of one another when Russia blinked. They slowed, then stopped dead in the water. I guess the phones lines were hot between Russia and the U.S.A. After a while, the Russian ships started moving again, turned and headed back to Russia. All of them.

Actually the first russian ships cross the embargo line, and the american ships let them through. It was after the back channel deal that the Russian ships stopped.

So America blinked (let the russians through) which was a signal to Kruschev and opened up for a deal to be made.

Have everybody on the right grown stupid? With the advent of GPS, not only can it guide missiles to within feet of their target, it can track a missle [sic] within feet of its flight path.

Earth to "radical right". North Korea does not have that technology to use in their rocket systems. They will soon have it. As you know, they get much of their supplies from China. China, to whom President Bill Clinton made our rocket guidance and rocket motors available.

Worse, North Korea is making their technology available to Iran. Sounds great, doesn't it?

You are principle of a school. Snipers are outside while school is in session. Snipers are hitting trees, some benches, ricochets off bike racks but none hit the school itself. Head sniper uses a bullhorn and threatens to start hitting the windows because you hollered out the front door to cease terrorizing the school with threats. It pissed him off, so now he may or may not replace real bullets with the rubber ones he was experimenting with to see how much damage could be done with rubber..and how far those rubber bullets can travel.

Sniper then claims he will start shooting at the gym in a few days.

What do you do to protect the students? What should be done?

Same damn thing going on right now, just a different scenario.

I would probably evacuate the school and call the police. Your analogy is comparing apples and paperclips.

You are principle of a school. Snipers are outside while school is in session. Snipers are hitting trees, some benches, ricochets off bike racks but none hit the school itself. Head sniper uses a bullhorn and threatens to start hitting the windows because you hollered out the front door to cease terrorizing the school with threats. It pissed him off, so now he may or may not replace real bullets with the rubber ones he was experimenting with to see how much damage could be done with rubber..and how far those rubber bullets can travel.

Sniper then claims he will start shooting at the gym in a few days.

What do you do to protect the students? What should be done?

Same damn thing going on right now, just a different scenario.

I would probably evacuate the school and call the police. Your analogy is comparing apples and paperclips.
I know. I pretty much suck at scenarios.:eusa_doh:

Kim said the same rhetoric in 2013 about hitting Guam, and again in 2016...what makes this time with his hollow threats any different?

They did not have a delivery system. Makes a difference doesn't it?
TeleGPS The TeleGPS is a GPS-based position tracker and logger. [09206] - $214.00 : Apogee Rockets, Model Rocketry Excitement Starts Here

• tem Usage
    • Use in rockets (Projectile Trajectories)? Yes
    GPS tracker and logger
  • Offers custom digital telemetry, APRS and direction beacons
  • 16mW transmit power
  • High-dynamics GPS receiver for accurate tracking
  • Uses 3.7V Lithium Polymer battery.
  • 2MB on-board data logging flash
  • Built-in USB connection for configuration, data download and battery charging
  • 12.3g flight weight (including antenna, excluding any battery)
There are restrictions on shipping radio transmitters and receivers to the following countries:
Iceland, Oman, Peru, Qatar, UAE, Vietnam

TeleGPS The TeleGPS is a GPS-based position tracker and logger. [09206] - $214.00 : Apogee Rockets, Model Rocketry Excitement Starts Here

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

I hope not, but I do believe they would launch and hope to have four missiles land within 20 miles of the island. Given their guidance systems are not very sophisticated....

Not very sophisticated is within 20 miles.
Sophisticated is within a hundred feet.

Forum List

Back