If nk fires at guam

it's called wagging the dog...at least that's what Republicans called it under Bill Clinton...

Under former President Clinton, bombing an aspirin factory and killing night janitor WAS wagging the dog. Our country was not being threatened with nuclear missiles.

Average Americans will gain nothing from war with North Korea. Only the few MIC/Globalist Elites will profit. North Korea has no interest in attacking Japan, the Philippines, or especially Guam. That's all just ridiculous Warmongering insanity.

In your opinion, NOT having a nuclear missile hit Guam, Hawaii, Fairbanks, L.A. or San Francisco is NOT a gain for "average Americans". Are those citizens NOT average? Do they not count?

BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s aid if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned Friday — but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.

The Global Times newspaper is not an official mouthpiece of the Communist Party, but in this case its editorial probably does reflect government policy, experts said. Beijing warns Pyongyang: You’re on your own if you go after the United States

It did not threaten to attack Guam. It is isn't doing anything illegal. Don't buy into every Warmonger False Flag set-up.

You're always so easy!

North Korea threatens to attack Guam
By Chris Perez

August 8, 2017 | 7:33pm | Updated

[...]

North Korea’s state-run news agency KCNA said Tuesday that the government was looking at an “operational plan” that would send numerous medium- to long-range strategic ballistic missiles toward the US-owned Pacific island to counteract the bombers positioned there and “send a serious warning signal to the US.”

Specifically, the country claimed they would be firing Hwasong-12 rockets at “Andersen Air Force Base” — where US strategic bombers currently are waiting.

[...]

http://nypost.com/2017/08/08/north-korea-threatens-to-attack-guam/

North Korea says it's weighing a preemptive strike on Guam - CNNPolitics

North Korea’s Threat Against Guam

Funny, Trump in his inaugural address said that it would be American first, and that countries like S. Korea, Japan, etc. would be on their own.

Suddenly Trump does another flip-flop on a flip-flop.

Please show us that quote from a reliable source along with its link. Or are you lying...again?

So when the US test-fires its missiles in International Waters, it's a justification for other countries to attack the US? Because that's what American Warmongers are advocating in regards to North Korea. It isn't illegal to test-fire missiles in International Waters. I think American Warmongers are just getting way too desperate in trying to justify starting a war with North Korea. They're not making much sense at this point.

We don't . Thus endeth your rant.

True, unlike North Korea, the US actually shoots them at countries and kills Thousands. How many countries has the US bombed and invaded in the last 30-40yrs? How many has North Korea bombed and invaded?

You have to be the most ignorant poster on this board, and considering the company you keep in that category, you are certainly accomplished!

When was the last time we ever attacked another country with an ICBM, or any other long-range missile for that matter?

Uh, that would be NEVER!

What an incredible dumb ass!

Please, say something else equally stupid! We all need the laugh!

I'll repeat, no other country on earth bombs & kills more than the US does. North Korea can't hold a candle to the US on that. Unfortunately, you've just been indoctrinated on supporting a Permanent War Agenda. You don't know anything else. And that's very sad, because you'll never benefit at all from all these wars. Only the very few Elites ever will.

So when the US test-fires its missiles in International Waters, it's a justification for other countries to attack the US? Because that's what American Warmongers are advocating in regards to North Korea. It isn't illegal to test-fire missiles in International Waters. I think American Warmongers are just getting way too desperate in trying to justify starting a war with North Korea. They're not making much sense at this point.

True, unlike North Korea, the US actually shoots them at countries and kills Thousands. How many countries has the US bombed and invaded in the last 30-40yrs? How many has North Korea bombed and invaded?

You have to be the most ignorant poster on this board, and considering the company you keep in that category, you are certainly accomplished!

When was the last time we ever attacked another country with an ICBM, or any other long-range missile for that matter?

Uh, that would be NEVER!

I'll repeat, no other country on earth bombs & kills more than the US does. North Korea can't hold a candle to the US on that. Unfortunately, you've just been indoctrinated on supporting a Permanent War Agenda. You don't know anything else. And that's very sad, because you'll never benefit at all from all these wars. Only the very few Elites ever will.

Really? Just exactly who are we bombing and killing, and why?

I honestly cannot believe someone so out of touch with reality has the skills needed to operate a computer and access the Internet.

Admit it, you are paying some sap to do it for you!

Oh, I benefited all right. At the risk of my neck, it kept me employed for almost 12 years, and paid for all my postgraduate schools..

Mm. They only have their sights set on one country to invade and that's South Korea. They haven't because they know the US will bomb them. Get it?

Yes i get it. More loony American Warmonger nonsense. Bitching & moaning over a few test-fired missiles, while your own Government is routinely firing missiles at countries and killing thousands. The height of absurd hypocrisy.

You get something that has never happened?

What a dumb ass!

Maybe we should all support banning all test-firing of missiles? Would the US Government ever agree to that?

Mm. They only have their sights set on one country to invade and that's South Korea. They haven't because they know the US will bomb them. Get it?

Yes i get it. More loony American Warmonger nonsense. Bitching & moaning over a few test-fired missiles, while your own Government is routinely firing missiles at countries and killing thousands. The height of absurd hypocrisy.

What a dumb ass!

Maybe we should all support banning all test-firing of missiles? Would the US Government ever agree to that?

Why should we?

Do you have a random post generator? It seems you do because your responses rarely have anything to do with the posts you quote.

Uh, that would be NEVER!

I honestly cannot believe someone so out of touch with reality has the skills needed to operate a computer and access the Internet.

Oh, I benefited all right. At the risk of my neck, it kept me employed for almost 12 years, and paid for all my postgraduate schools..

Sadly, you've been duped my friend. The US has become an Imperialist Empire. It's become the world's most deadly bully. It's now the enforcer for the New World Order. Any nation refusing to go along with the 'Order', is immediately targeted for elimination by the US. And like i said, you'll never benefit from all these wars. You'll always just be the poor sucker who pays for them. Only the very few Global Elites will ever benefit from them.

What a dumb ass!

Why should we?

Do you have a random post generator? It seems you do because your responses rarely have anything to do with the posts you quote.

Exactly, the US would never sign onto such an agreement. Why do you think that is?

Uh, that would be NEVER!

Sadly, you've been duped my friend. The US has become an Imperialist Empire. It's become the world's most deadly bully. It's now the enforcer for the New World Order. Any nation refusing to go along with the 'Order', is immediately targeted for elimination by the US. And like i said, you'll never benefit from all these wars. You'll always just be the poor sucker who pays for them. Only the very few Global Elites will ever benefit from them.

You are a stupid schmuck according to just about everyone that reads your tripe, and yet I am the one being duped? Right!

You parrot the left-wing talking points beautifully and then claim you are a libertarian. What you are is a huge fucking tool!

Our anti-missile defence missiles have been demonstrated to be successful only 50% of the time.

That 50% success rate is our defense rockets hitting ICBM's. We have a much higher success rate with short and medium range rockets.

Right now, N.K. has a problem keeping their ICBM's together upon entering the atmosphere. With each failure, just like with our rocket system starting in the 40's.

Uh, that would be NEVER!

You are a stupid schmuck according to just about everyone that reads your tripe, and yet I am the one being duped? Right!

You parrot the left-wing talking points beautifully and then claim you are a libertarian. What you are is a huge fucking tool!

I hear ya, most Americans are poor duped Warmongers like you. They truly believe in the Permanent War Agenda. They just don't know any better. It's a very sad tragedy.

Forum List

Back