If obama had a son

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

Not too sure what to think of the Bus Driver....

If he loses his job....I think he has no one but himself to blame.

I can understand his unwillingness to get battered by the ( No skin color ) thugs.....

But after all it was only a ( No skin color ) kid that was getting his ass whipped..

Hard to say why....I am sure that it had nothing to do with profiling or the difference between ( no skin color ) and ( no skin color ).

JO

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack - WFLA-TV News Channel 8

If he loses his job....I think he has no one but himself to blame.

I can understand his unwillingness to get battered by the ( No skin color ) thugs.....

But after all it was only a ( No skin color ) kid that was getting his ass whipped..

Hard to say why....I am sure that it had nothing to do with profiling or the difference between ( no skin color ) and ( no skin color ).

JO

Need to be careful here....
If the bus driver intervenes then he/she would face the wrath of the parent....
Law suit to the driver and the bus company.

The charge would be some civil rights violation for interfering with the natural order of things.

Maybe the DOJ gets involved...

Best for whitey to learn to take a beating every now and again to reset the balance
of what happened to Trayvon...

Last edited:

Probably told by the union not to get involved....
Who needs the headache of Al Sharpton staging a rally against the bus drivers for taking it upon
themselves to "police" their riders...

I heard that the Bus Driver was absolved. He did nothing wrong. Possibly because there are strict rles, not to mention laws, prohibiting an adult from laying hands on a "child". There was no way to stop these kids other than physically pulling them off.

Yep.....you're right...the only way the black community will get back justice for Trayvon is if these kind of things go unpunished for the next twenty or thirty years....

Maybe after eight or nine thousand offenses......the NAACP will say it's enough......but don' t count on that.

JO

Bus driver ends up getting killed by the older brothers of the kids that attacked...
Why because he "dissed" the little angels.

If obama had a son... I suspect he would look just like Rush Limbaugh - except he'd have a much darker tan.

Well even after the thugs ( no skin color ) left....he just sat there and ignored the kid.

Looks like child neglect is going to stick here...

Or maybe....Mayyyyyybe......Al and Jesse will come down to defend the Bus Driver...afere all he is one of those ( no skin color ) guys.

JO

Last edited:
Not quite yet...

Police are pursuiing after the fact charges....after the thugs left he still did nothing...not even check on the kid.

Hmmmmmm

JO

I think Al and Jesse should get right down there to defend the Driver...don't you?

OHHHH but of course he will! I mean Trayvon and all that ya know.... Hell the kid on the ground might have been like Obie.... a one dropper.

We all know what that means now don't we?

:)

Obama does have a son...didn't you hear....he lives with his mother in the Bahamas. Micchy doesn't let him go there .

JO

Hey Eric! Hey Obie! I got a nice Federal Hate crime for ya!

Well even after the thugs ( no skin color ) left....he just sat there and ignored the kid.

Looks like child neglect is going to stick here...

Or maybe....Mayyyyyybe......Al and Jesse will come down to defend the Bush Driver...afere all he is one of those ( no skin color ) guys.

JO

Actually for a 64 year old man he did all he could. He pulled the bus over to a complete stop and called 911 and let them know how serious the situation was.

These kids opened up a can of major whoop ass on the younger boy and weren't going to stop.

And I was just reading that the driver won't be charged with anything.

Here's the update:

Initially, charges of child neglect were sought against the bus driver for allegedly failing to break up the school bus fight. The driver, John Moody, 64 stopped the bus and called the dispatcher, pleading for help. But Moody didn’t intervene and attempt to break up the school bus fight.

The school bus fight broke out on July 9 in Pinellas County, Florida, when Moody was driving youngsters back from Lealman Intermediate School summer classes.

Three kids on the bus brutally attacked a 13-year-old on the bus, punching, stomping and kicking him numerous times, CNN reported. Moody yelled at the attackers to stop and then pulled the bus over and called for help.

School bus fight: Fearful bus driver won?t face negligence charges - Minneapolis Top News | Examiner.com

This incident had to do with drugs. Seems to me bringing up race is doing what the right always says the left is doing, i.e., making something a racial issue when it isn't. Read the current info on this incident: it has to do with drugs.

The bus driver, or any teacher, is advised not to get physically involved if he/she may be injured. It is not the bus driver's responsibility to break up a physical fight if he/she puts him/herself at risk. If they were required to take on physical fights, they would need special training, special gear, and more pay. They would need to be covered by an insurance policy to protect themselves against lawsuits by parents, for example, which would probably mean it would cost the school district so much $ they would not be able to employ school bus drivers or have fleets of school buses. School bus drivers are some of the lowest paid people on the planet; it simply lacks common sense to expect them to put their own personal safety or their livelihood at risk in order to do this job.

OP: your user name is just perfect for you. :)

Last edited:
I heard that the Bus Driver was absolved. He did nothing wrong. Possibly because there are strict rles, not to mention laws, prohibiting an adult from laying hands on a "child". There was no way to stop these kids other than physically pulling them off.

You're a bit off here concerning the law. There are NO laws prohibiting going to the aid of a victim who is being violently assaulted, even if those doing the assault are minors even if physical force is needed to stop the attack. The fact that this adult did nothing to come to the aid of a kid being brutally attacked is not a reflection of our laws, which protect people who defend themselves and defend crime victims, but is rather indicative of the depths of depravity and corruption this nation has sunken to. The fact that any adult would sit back and watch a child being brutally attacked is a disgrace and sickens me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You're a bit off here concerning the law. There are NO laws prohibiting going to the aid of a victim who is being violently assaulted, even if those doing the assault are minors even if physical force is needed to stop the attack. The fact that this adult did nothing to come to the aid of a kid being brutally attacked is not a reflection of our laws, which protect people who defend themselves and defend crime victims, but is rather indicative of the depths of depravity and corruption this nation has sunken to. The fact that any adult would sit back and watch a child being brutally attacked is a disgrace and sickens me.

If you were going to lose your job, your livelihood, you'd think twice about it. If you were going to be sued for everything you possessed, for all your current and future earnings, you'd think twice about it.

The kid who was beaten up suffered a hand fracture and 2 black eyes. It was not as dangerous a situation as it looked like in the tape. I'm not justifying it, but the bus driver was right there and would be able to assess if the kid's life were in danger. You are unable to do that just looking at the tape. You are making all kinds of assumptions without being there, without knowing the details.

If you were going to lose your job, your livelihood, you'd think twice about it. If you were going to be sued for everything you possessed, for all your current and future earnings, you'd think twice about it.

The kid who was beaten up suffered a hand fracture and 2 black eyes. It was not as dangerous a situation as it looked like in the tape. I'm not justifying it, but the bus driver was right there and would be able to assess if the kid's life were in danger. You are unable to do that just looking at the tape. You are making all kinds of assumptions without being there, without knowing the details.

No, I wouldn't think twice about it. YOU might, I would not let the risk of maybe losing my job keep me from helping a kid who is being violently beaten in front of my eyes. As for being sued, that would be a stretch considering you were aiding the victim of a crime and furhtermore not a concern at the time I witnessed the attack. As for your nonsense about it not being as bad as it looked or as dangerous as it looked, I can only assume you've never gotten your ass beaten by multiple attackers and you have never seen someone beaten by multiple attackers. Here's a bit of FYI for you. Hundreds of times a year simple fights lead to murder charges or serious charges involving grievous bodily harm because the victim suffers brain damage from multiple blows to the head or from falling and striking their head on something.

Forum List

Back