If Obama Is Christian, Why Hasn't He Held The 'National Day Of Prayer' In The White House?

I've read my Bible cover to cover and I can't recall a single passage that states one must participate and/or host a National Day of Prayer in order to be true Christian.
You aren't reading the bible if that's the case

What chapter and verse states you must participate and/or host A National Day of Prayer to be a Christian? This thread is a shining example of the No True Scotsman fallacy.

bigreb is no Christian by his behavior and demeanor, so I doubt anyone takes him seriously except other non-Christians
asshole bitch I've never claimed to be one. You knew that of course. I just defend them when they have been wrongly accuse but I doubt you are a Christian but everything I have said can be verified find a bible it's in there

I've read my Bible cover to cover and I can't recall a single passage that states one must participate and/or host a National Day of Prayer in order to be true Christian.

What chapter and verse states you must participate and/or host A National Day of Prayer to be a Christian? This thread is a shining example of the No True Scotsman fallacy.
I don't have time right now to research it. But the bible does say pray for your leaders have a day of prayer and fasting

obama a real christian? A real christian would be able to quote scripture without saying it wrong.
Like Brothers keeper was Cain after he killed his Brother Able.

Yes, that's what it takes to be a real Christian. LOL!
Just calling yourself a christian doesn't make you a christian sorry short bus hate to bust your god damn fucking bubble of that piece of shit. If I say I'm a god damn christian does that make me a fucking christian?

Bat shit crazy is what you are. LOL!
and you're a Christian? Not if you support Obama.

Exactly- Jesus said- "You are no damn Christian if you support Barack Obama for President"

Its right in the New Testament.......
no it doesn't say that, but a true Christian wouldn't support him because of his deceptions and lies in

Just calling yourself a christian doesn't make you a christian sorry short bus hate to bust your god damn fucking bubble of that piece of shit. If I say I'm a god damn christian does that make me a fucking christian?

Exactly- Jesus said- "You are no damn Christian if you support Barack Obama for President"

no it doesn't say that, but a true Christian wouldn't support him because of his deceptions and lies in

In my experience, those who tell others what a true Christian would or would not due, rarely act like true Christians.

I'm not a Christian, and I doubt Obama is one either. I think he's a closet atheist.
bit you call me batshit crazy for what I said?

No, you're just bat shit crazy overall. LOL!

Ralph Dumain The Autodidact Project Firesign Theater Temporarily Humboldt County

CONQUISTADOR 1: Welcome to New Spain! This is your new father, Father Corona.

FATHER CORONA [with thick Irish brogue]: [Mutters in Latin.] Down on your knees now! Do you recognize what I’m holding over your heads, lads?

INDIAN 1: It’s a cross: the symbol of the quartering of the universe into active and passive principles.

FATHER CORONA: God have mercy on their heathen souls.

CONQUISTADOR 1: What the Father means . . . is what is the cross made of? Gold! Have you got any?

INDIAN 1: No.

CONQUISTADOR 1: What about the seven cities of gold? Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas?

INDIAN 2: Uh, this is gold.

CONQUISTADOR 1: What’s that?

INDIAN 1: Corn.

CONQUISTADOR 2: Hey, corn! Now we can make tortillas!

CONQUISTADOR 3: We’ve been waiting for this for hundreds of years.

CONQUISTADOR 4: I’ve just invented tacos.

CONQUISTADOR 1: So this is all you’ve got?

INDIAN 1: Yes . . . but aren’t you the true white brother who’s supposed to come live with us in peace?

CONQUISTADOR 1: Sure, therefore I claim this rich world of pasture land in the name of the Empire of Spain!

CONQUISTADOR 2: Hey hey hey capitano! The rain . . . she’s-a stoppa to fall . . . and the corn . . . she’s all-a dead!

CONQUISTADOR 1: Shut up-pa, Vespucc’! I claim this stinking desert in the name of the Empire of Spain forever. Let’s go!

CONQUISTADORES (all sing): God bless Vespucciland . . . .

FATHER CORONA: By the way, domini domini domini you’re all Catholics now. God bless you . . . and good luck.

CONQUISTADOR 1: Come on, Father. Nobody in their right minds would live in this stinking desert.

CONQUISTADOR 4: Come on, Cisco.

In my experience, those who tell others what a true Christian would or would not due, rarely act like true Christians.
I go by the dictates of Gods word. Mans word on the subject is irrelevant.

I'm not a Christian, and I doubt Obama is one either. I think he's a closet atheist.
bit you call me batshit crazy for what I said?

No, you're just bat shit crazy overall. LOL!
You're fall down drunk stupid for obama.

bigreb is no Christian by his behavior and demeanor, so I doubt anyone takes him seriously except other non-Christians
asshole bitch I've never claimed to be one. You knew that of course. I just defend them when they have been wrongly accuse but I doubt you are a Christian but everything I have said can be verified find a bible it's in there

Are you posting for Jesus? :D

Are you posting for Jesus? :D
No just telling you like it is.

Why do we need Obama to declare a national day of prayer before we pray? All we need to do is open our mouth and our hearts to God.

and everyday should be a day of prayer and thanksgiving

Obama 8217 s National Day of Prayer Proclamation Says 8230 TheBlaze.com

Read it. You pretend Christians may learn from a real Christian.
obama a real christian? A real christian would be able to quote scripture without saying it wrong.

So memorizing the bible and being able to spew words makes one a christian?

Now see, what I learned was that NOT lying, stealing and cheating your fellow man was more important than mindlessly repeating words you obviously don't understand and sure as hell don't live by.

You might want to refer to the links I posted to the bible verses that Obama quoted.

Oh wait - you already know them by heart.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Sorry to tell you BigReb, but posting and cussing like you just did (and have done many other times on this site) would definitely get you posted into the non-Christian realm.

I mean really.................would Jesus approve of what you just said?

Would Jesus approve of most of the nasty and dishonest stuff he writes here?

Seriously, is the god these people believe in that much different than the one that was drummed into me as a kid?

Obama 8217 s National Day of Prayer Proclamation Says 8230 TheBlaze.com

Read it. You pretend Christians may learn from a real Christian.

WHAT??

Dems/libs/progressives can't be "christian" if they voted for President Obama?

You're not just a liar, a cheat and thief, not just brain dead stupid. You really are just batshit crazy.

Right next to that list of qualifications to be a REAL christian.

Last edited:

bigrebnc1775

Please post the verse in the bible where it says that the prez must host a national day of prayer.

(Do you ever think before you type?)

:uhoh3:

BINGO!

Its what I say about real Christians as opposed to those who just want to rant and rave but don't live it.

We see it here every day - all that bible thumping in one thread and then they post pure hate for their fellow man in other threads. Then they're back again, with more thumping.

The OP's opinion of BHO's failures as far as Christianity is concerned is the least of that man's shortcomings, most of which are destructive and negative towards the protections, liberty and sovereignty of our country. He has failed to uphold his oath of Office.

Oh, uh, if Stephanie is thanking your post, your post must be rather looney.

Forum List

Back