Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Obama treated Israel like Reagan did, he’d be impeached

RR was an actual leader
obama isn't
RR clearly loved America
ob doesnt
RR actually made things much better for everyone
ob has made it worse

so when RR says something, everyone knew he supported the country and it's people
when ob says shit we know it comes from hate

there's a huge difference between these 2 men, you should compare ob to Carter or the vile fdr
Can't address anything in the OP? Typical.

I got into politics because I saw it as a way to learn about living ones life. Applying lessons learned over thousands of years so that you don't have to re make the same mistakes...

I get into "debates" and found for most politics is nothing more than a way for stunted adults to act like a children but claim they are in fact better and smarter than everyone else.

Obama is President, he fucking sucks, he fucking lied... And the only reason people care to invoke Reagan is so they can keep spreading the hate without being a real adult and accepting responsibility for helping get Obama elected. Don't you guys find it strange that Obama has a growing poor population, and the rich have gotten vastly more rich in just 6 years? Don't you find it strange that the policies that helped do that were expanded under Obama rather than repealed as he had you believe he would do?

If Israel bombed the Iranian nuclear facility and Obama called for reparations, how would the Right-Wing react?

Obama is judged by his actions. He is perceived as anti-Israel. No one to blame but himself.

If Obama demanded reparations from a labor union, no one would question his motivations, in fact it would highlight his dedication to a principle higher than his own allegiances...just like it did for Reagan when he chastised Israel.

Obama is also perceived as petty, also as a result of his own actions.

That's just the way it is. At least we have baseball. :thup:

And the only reason people care to invoke Reagan is so they can keep spreading the hate without being a real adult and accepting responsibility for helping get Obama elected.
Obama has been a fantastic president, for reasons too numerous to mention here, which would only help you to deflect from Reagan's words regarding Israel's unlawful attack on Iran.

I fully accept any responsibility in getting Obama elected. He has saved the United States from failed Republican policies, and the prospect of a ninny quitter as vice-president.

I have no interest in you trying to do a side by side of Obama next to Reagan.
I can certainly see why! Compared to Obama Reagan comes across as an Israel-hater...or as Right-Wingers here conflate, an anti-Semite.

But as I so clearly and correctly pointed out, Obama next to Bush is identical only really different in that Obama took the Bush era polices further than Bush himself did...

So we're back in Iraq, lets talk about Reagan! =) =) =)
Are you trying to claim that the U.S. wasn't as close to Israel in Reagan's day? That Reagan's remarks and positions were in line with our relationship back then?

Because that would be ridiculous. This is not an apples to oranges comparison.

Reagan does not matter here. Living in the past has only kept your hate growing and blinded you to the problems of today under Obama.

If Obama was a uniter as he claimed then things would be a lot easier to sell to the Republican voter base... Instead Obama takes every opportunity possible to divide this country, hence the historic division.

Obama has gone out of his way to make enemies with the American people, that's why everything he tries to do turns to shit, no one likes the fucking racist a-hole.

I got into politics because I saw it as a way to learn about living ones life. Applying lessons learned over thousands of years so that you don't have to re make the same mistakes...

I get into "debates" and found for most politics is nothing more than a way for stunted adults to act like a children but claim they are in fact better and smarter than everyone else.

Obama is President, he fucking sucks, he fucking lied... And the only reason people care to invoke Reagan is so they can keep spreading the hate without being a real adult and accepting responsibility for helping get Obama elected. Don't you guys find it strange that Obama has a growing poor population, and the rich have gotten vastly more rich in just 6 years? Don't you find it strange that the policies that helped do that were expanded under Obama rather than repealed as he had you believe he would do?
Facts can be an inconvienant things.

And the only reason people care to invoke Reagan is so they can keep spreading the hate without being a real adult and accepting responsibility for helping get Obama elected.
Obama has been a fantastic president, for reasons too numerous to mention here, which would only help you to deflect from Reagan's words regarding Israel's unlawful attack on Iran.

I fully accept any responsibility in getting Obama elected. He has saved the United States from failed Republican policies, and the prospect of a ninny quitter as vice-president.

I'm about to own you so git ready.

Why policies, laws or whatever did Obama repeal to save the US from Republican policy? Would you like me to provide the list of policies started by Republicans that have been expanded by Obama?

The real question is, why did you hate the policies being done under Republicans so much but favor these same policies now done and expanded under Obama?

/owned

Bush-bots were no where near as fun to destroy as you hate filled racist Obama-bots are. You guys are all giant eyed blank stare blind n shit.

I can certainly see why! Compared to Obama Reagan comes across as an Israel-hater...or as Right-Wingers here conflate, an anti-Semite.

But as I so clearly and correctly pointed out, Obama next to Bush is identical only really different in that Obama took the Bush era polices further than Bush himself did...

Are you trying to claim that the U.S. wasn't as close to Israel in Reagan's day? That Reagan's remarks and positions were in line with our relationship back then?

Reagan does not matter here. Living in the past has only kept your hate growing and blinded you to the problems of today under Obama.

If Obama was a uniter as he claimed then things would be a lot easier to sell to the Republican voter base...

That was Bush - "I'm a uniter, not a divider". So that's one outright lie from you.

Obamacare was a Right-Wing idea - why was that a hard sell to Right-Wingers? Another lie from you.

Instead Obama takes every opportunity possible to divide this country, hence the historic division.

Obama has gone out of his way to make enemies with the American people, that's why everything he tries to do turns to shit, no one likes the fucking racist a-hole.

"WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

The event -- which provides a telling revelation for how quickly the post-election climate soured -- serves as the prologue of Robert Draper's much-discussed and heavily-reported new book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."

According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) -- who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz.

For several hours in the Caucus Room (a high-end D.C. establishment), the book says they plotted out ways to not just win back political power, but to also put the brakes on Obama's legislative platform.

"If you act like you're the minority, you're going to stay in the minority," Draper quotes McCarthy as saying. "We've gotta challenge them on every single bill and challenge them on every single campaign.""
A third lie from you, in just one post.

Why policies, laws or whatever did Obama repeal to save the US from Republican policy?
I didn't claim he repealed laws. But he saved the country, starting with the stimulus in 2009, that economic experts on the Left AND the Right have credited with saving the economy. That's just the start.

Sorry your "ownership" was only in your mind.
4i6Ckte.gif

If Obama was a uniter as he claimed then things would be a lot easier to sell to the Republican voter base...

That was Bush - "I'm a uniter, not a divider". So that's one outright lie from you.

Obamacare was a Right-Wing idea - why was that a hard sell to Right-Wingers? Another lie from you.

Instead Obama takes every opportunity possible to divide this country, hence the historic division.

"WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

The event -- which provides a telling revelation for how quickly the post-election climate soured -- serves as the prologue of Robert Draper's much-discussed and heavily-reported new book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."

According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) -- who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz.

For several hours in the Caucus Room (a high-end D.C. establishment), the book says they plotted out ways to not just win back political power, but to also put the brakes on Obama's legislative platform.

"If you act like you're the minority, you're going to stay in the minority," Draper quotes McCarthy as saying. "We've gotta challenge them on every single bill and challenge them on every single campaign.""
A third lie from you, in just one post.
More, from a different source:

Now Greg Sargent at The Plum Line is sounding the alarm over a revelation in “The New New Deal” by Grunwald. Vice President Joe Biden told the author that during the transition, “seven different Republican Senators” told him that “McConnell had demanded unified resistance.” This was after the 2008 election but before Obama and Biden took office.

“The way it was characterized to me was: `For the next two years, we can’t let you succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back,’ ” Biden says.

Nevermind the nation was falling off the fiscal cliff. Nevermind the global economic system was hanging in the balance. Nevermind we were on the verge of another Great Depression. When the nation needed single-minded focus, the Republican political establishment put power over the national interest.

So, the next time you hear Republicans and conservatives bloviating about the “failures” of the Obama presidency, remember the role they played in them. And remember how their resistance hurt the country they are elected to help govern.​

But back to Reagan, Israel-hater:

What if Obama was photographed, after Netanyahu's speech, talking to Netanyahu on the phone with his feet up on the Oval Office desk?

How would you wingnuts react? I think we already know.

Reagan clearly "threw Israel under the bus", using Mitt's description, if you compare Reagan and Obama, and their responses to Israel's meddling in American politics.

The OP is BS...............Reagan made sure the attack on Iraq ended with nothing more than a slap on the wrist for Israel.

It struck me as something like this: "Officially, I condemn the attack! Unofficially...nice shooting." And possibly: "Also unofficially, I would have really appreciated knowing about it the day before it happened."

RR was an actual leader
obama isn't
RR clearly loved America
ob doesnt
RR actually made things much better for everyone
ob has made it worse

so when RR says something, everyone knew he supported the country and it's people
when ob says shit we know it comes from hate

there's a huge difference between these 2 men, you should compare ob to Carter or the vile fdr
Can't address anything in the OP? Typical.
I did

obama and RR are 2 very different people

RR loved this country and obama does not

so the source, meaning of what they say and mean are completely differnt

the country was united with RR, as seen in his record setting landslide of a re-election
obama is the great divider, as seen by the medias constant need to go; "look, squirrel"

Forum List

Back