If "price gouging" is happening, why didn't Biden & Harris stop it? (Poll)

Is price gouging causing inflation, or are Biden/Harris policies causing it?

• Price gouging by greedy corporations is causing inflation

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Biden/Harris policies are causing inflation

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Is price gouging by greedy corporations happening or not?

If so, why didn't Biden and Harris stop it, there are laws on the books already. Show us examples.

If not, then why are they lying?

That's an easy one. Biden and Harris are lying about price gouging. Its their stupid policies that are causing runaway inflation.

Harris’ plan to stop price gouging could create more problems than it solves​

Jason Furman, a top economist in the Obama administration, shared Roberts’ view that anti-price gouging laws could inadvertently harm consumers. “This is not sensible policy, and I think the biggest hope is that it ends up being a lot of rhetoric and no reality,” he told the New York Times. “There’s no upside here, and there is some downside.”

If so, why didn't Biden and Harris stop it, there are laws on the books already. Show us examples.

That's an easy one. Biden and Harris are lying about price gouging. Its their stupid policies that are causing runaway inflation.

Jason Furman, a top economist in the Obama administration, shared Roberts’ view that anti-price gouging laws could inadvertently harm consumers. “This is not sensible policy, and I think the biggest hope is that it ends up being a lot of rhetoric and no reality,” he told the New York Times. “There’s no upside here, and there is some downside.”
Why didn't Trumpy stop it?

Tell me what specific policies is causing runaway inflation.

It happens, but I've seen no real evidence of it. There are valid reasons why prices go up; I wouldn't say that greedy corporations are the root of the problem though, because mostly the consumers can switch to other brands and alternatives. I believe there are other significant factors involved that Biden/Harris can't do shit about.

If so, why didn't Biden and Harris stop it, there are laws on the books already.

If applicable laws are broken then the Biden/Harris DOJ oughta be putting a stop to it, right? Makes you wonder if there is some politicing/backscratching going on.

LOL, please.

This price gouging crap is pure politics, pandering for votes knowing full well they can't or won't do shit about it.

How Many More Trillion Dollars will THEY Borrow into Existence before EVERTHING Implodes?

Biden and Harris were successful in stopping price gouging for Insulin and other major drugs

Harris wants to apply those tools to other areas

Forum List

Back