If Republicans win.. "don't play nice" says Huckabee.. and don't be divisive with other Republicans

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
The mood of the voters can change against THEM too and I think they may grasp that a little better this time. First things first - pass legislation that's easy to understand as helping the people THEN investigate the criminals!

I had this same kind of thought

HOwever, people will listen to Huckabee before they listen to yours truly.. so I thought I would give them this video

I hope the Rs are paying attention bc as H says.. they tend to get into office and then.. just go to cocktail parties and go along to get along with their dimrat colleagues
You say Republicans try to work with Democrats? That's hilarious.

I say we give Republicans everything they ask for and then watch voters come crawling back to us in 4 years to get us all out of the ditch Republicans rode us into.

You know they're already fixing inflation. Didn't they raise interest to 20% when Reagan was POTUS? Voelker? So they're raising rates now. What more needs to be done?

The mood of the voters can change against THEM too and I think they may grasp that a little better this time. First things first - pass legislation that's easy to understand as helping the people THEN investigate the criminals!
Well how have Majorie Taylor Greene's constituents turned on her once they found out she was nuts?

HOwever, people will listen to Huckabee before they listen to yours truly.. so I thought I would give them this video

I hope the Rs are paying attention bc as H says.. they tend to get into office and then.. just go to cocktail parties and go along to get along with their dimrat colleagues
Playing nice? That asshole needs to take a handful of relaxium and STFU.

I say we give Republicans everything they ask for and then watch voters come crawling back to us in 4 years to get us all out of the ditch Republicans rode us into.

You know they're already fixing inflation. Didn't they raise interest to 20% when Reagan was POTUS? Voelker? So they're raising rates now. What more needs to be done?
They don't have an answer.

They never have any answers.

They are chuck-full of complaints and grievances though.

They have that in spades.

• Banned
It's hard not to be divisive with other Republican anymore. I used to believe in Reagan's "11th Commandment", but some of these Republicans nowadays deserve a big boot in the ass.
Reagan's 11th Commandment is still relevant and good advice

The ones you refer to are not Republicans.. RINOs is just another term for DimratLite

So in other words, Standard Operating Procedures? I mean talk about sore winners.........

Fuck um. I hope we have a great wave of election denying going on on Wednesday!

typical lib bs

I did NOT say a damn word about Rs working with Ds

unless u consider cocktail parties work?

Please.. talk about not getting things

Also., no crossing the isle. Remember how these fiends shut down our business tormented our children, forced us to wear masks, and tried to force you to take the Dr. Mengele-Fauci Clot Shot or Else?

Build the Wall
Surround it with a Moat
Fill it with sharks with laser beams.

You shouldn't talk about The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg like that.
I don't know what u mean by the Church of the Holy melting iceberg

??

but how about the Church of Child Hatred.. If it is not murdering them before they even get here.. it is mutilating their genitals for life.. and if not that, it is grooming them to be sexual entities when they are 6

Who votes for these sickos?

I don't know what u mean by the Church of the Holy melting iceberg

??

but how about the Church of Child Hatred.. If it is not murdering them before they even get here.. it is mutilating their genitals for life.. and if not that, it is grooming them to be sexual entities when they are 6

Who votes for these sickos?
The Whole Global Warming thing is a Religious Cult. I made up a name for it, tis all.

It's hard not to be divisive with other Republican anymore. I used to believe in Reagan's "11th Commandment", but some of these Republicans nowadays deserve a big boot in the ass.

Right this seems to be a contradictory message, don't play nice but play nice with the rino's? Sorry but why the hell should we play nice with the same republicans who 2 years ago wanted to ignore the stuff on Hunter and the politicization of the FBI/DOJ, who want to spend the next 2 years grandstanding and writing mean letters?

Forum List

Back