If Republicans win.. "don't play nice" says Huckabee.. and don't be divisive with other Republicans

The claim is that Joe Biden's early EO's cut production. They didn't. Facts show that oil production cuts began in 2020 in response to economic conditions from the pandemic. Then when the economies began working again production did not keep pace with demands because OPEC+ did not raise their production quotas or when they raised them several countries did not meet them. Blame OPEC+ for wanting to make as much money as they can, It's the American way.

It's been 45 years since Carter warned us about the perils of being dependent on foreign oil. We never learn.
NOPE

It is bidum's fault

we are not fooled by bolderdash

what the hell are u talking about?

surely you are not blaming Trump for the Afghanistan withdrawal also? :eek:

That's it.. I am done.. not going to talk to a... OK, what is the word a follower of Christ should use... not: moron.. got to be some kind of word..

well, in any case.. I am done dealing w/ you.. You make NO sense at all. Yes, that says it with no name calling involved :)

I said he did not enforce the conditions of the conditional withdrawal and withdrew over 10 thousand of the 13 thousand troops we had in the country when the Doha Agreement was signed. That would be what I was blaming him for, everything that happened in between Feb 29th 2020 and Jan 20, 2021. But nobody on here wants to discuss Trumpyberra's dereliction of duty.

Are you saying energy prices are not at the root of the worlds inflation?

Well we could always talk about how Benedict Donald fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal apparently on purpose by not enforcing the conditions of his conditional withdrawal, his negotiated agreement.

Democrats didn't even try to stand up and push back on the Neo-narrative on that either.

"Benedict Donald". :laughing0301:

Did u see that?

the dims are even blaming Afghanistan (withdrawal of the troops, except not all of them :mad: ) on Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have truly seen it all now

Ayep.

This is going to be so much fun.

Have you noticed how many of the usual leftist vermin suspects are, in ways subtle and gross, backpedaling and equivocating? They know they're whipped!

Just plain fun, after a couple of decades of listening to their shit and trying to be nice because we're good people and feel sorry for them. A couple of decades of their filthy tricks and name calling in an effort to get us to shut up.

Didn't work, did it?

FUN, FUN, FUN!

ULTRAMEGAMAGA!

Poor things. They've always been sore winners and they always overplay their hand. You're going to be surprised at how little they will be able to accomplish even if they win. The public will be reminded again that they are great at being the opposition party, and not so great a trying to lead the country.

I take this as a surrender flag by you.

Coolio.....:dance:!!

Did u see that?

the dims are even blaming Afghanistan (withdrawal of the troops, except not all of them :mad: ) on Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have truly seen it all now
The Neo-GOP are proud Benedict Donald didn't enforce the Conditions on the Taliban that they agree too. Those were to be the basis for our withdrawal, you know conditional withdrawal and all. Enforcing those condition would have been messy and all. Of course his truly great moment came just after Faux called the election for Joe. Trump ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15, 2021. Of course he had to flip-flop on that dumb as dirt call when the military told him what a shit show that would be and besides we were obligated to support the Afghan Army until April 30th and that was going to take 2,500 men. Oddly enough that was the number of Troops left for the next CiC. Barely enough to support the Afghan troops still fighting the Taliban. I bet you don't even remember him bragging about what he did the very first chance he got.

"How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

Last edited:
Last I heard Huckabee was peddling some kind of vitamin crap on Fox but Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters never gives up monitoring (only) conservative speech. Hardly a scoop but maybe good enough to get lefties motivated .....or not.

Unless one day, sooner or later, elections no longer count.
Oh My God, I forgot to be scared of that.

I watched the Astro's win. It was on Fox mostly, and I couldn't help notice the adds Faux New was running used the "Democracy is on the line" in commercials more than just a few times.

Ayep.

This is going to be so much fun.

Have you noticed how many of the usual leftist vermin suspects are, in ways subtle and gross, backpedaling and equivocating? They know they're whipped!

Just plain fun, after a couple of decades of listening to their shit and trying to be nice because we're good people and feel sorry for them. A couple of decades of their filthy tricks and name calling in an effort to get us to shut up.

Didn't work, did it?

FUN, FUN, FUN!

ULTRAMEGAMAGA!
i myself haven't been nice about the dims in a LONG time.. When I was very young and totally clueless.. i tended to accept just about everyone and their views.. (not the obviously insane ones but anyhow)

not anymore. Certain "views" are destroying America

I hate to be a wet blankie but could it be too soon to celebrate? Things look very good for the Rs but..

:dunno:

i myself haven't been nice about the dims in a LONG time.. When I was very young and totally clueless.. i tended to accept just about everyone and their views.. (not the obviously insane ones but anyhow)

not anymore. Certain "views" are destroying America

I hate to be a wet blankie but could it be too soon to celebrate? Things look very good for the Rs but..

:dunno:

I never celebrate anything until it's right there in my hand. There'll be time for celebrating.

They don't have an answer.

They never have any answers.

They are chuck-full of complaints and grievances though.

They have that in spades.

Here was the answer. Take over Obama's well run economy. Pass a tax break no one needed, we couldn't afford and eventually would cause inflation. Get .001% better GDP and claim you have MAGA.

Here was the answer. Take over Obama's well run economy. Pass a tax break no one needed, we couldn't afford and eventually would cause inflation. Get .001% better GDP and claim you have MAGA.
Sounds about white.

I live in a very Republican area of Michigan. Metro Detroit. Oakland County. Not a big turn out from what I saw. I don't think enough Trump voters and undecideds are going to show up these midterms.

Don't tell me a lot of Republicans voted absentee. I thought they didn't like/trust that? If they don't like it, why do they use it? So to me, I'm seeing low Republican turn out because Trump's not on the ticket.

Forum List

Back