If Republicans win.. "don't play nice" says Huckabee.. and don't be divisive with other Republicans

Right this seems to be a contradictory message, don't play nice but play nice with the rino's? Sorry but why the hell should we play nice with the same republicans who 2 years ago wanted to ignore the stuff on Hunter and the politicization of the FBI/DOJ, who want to spend the next 2 years grandstanding and writing mean letters?
maybe some of the new Rs coming in or probably coming in will.. be different.. But as Hannity said to Hageman who won in WY (against the infamous Cheney, fake R) and is now going to DC

(sorry if this is not verbatim but I think it is)

Hannity said

Don't let it change you.. It changes people

:eek:

So in other words, Standard Operating Procedures? I mean talk about sore winners.........

Fuck um. I hope we have a great wave of election denying going on on Wednesday!

Would have bet money on this coming out of your mouth.

This is going to be fun.

TOMORROW!

:)

Would have bet money on this coming out of your mouth.

This is going to be fun.

TOMORROW!

:)
Poor things. They've always been sore winners and they always overplay their hand. You're going to be surprised at how little they will be able to accomplish even if they win. The public will be reminded again that they are great at being the opposition party, and not so great a trying to lead the country.

Poor things. They've always been sore winners and they always overplay their hand. You're going to be surprised at how little they will be able to accomplish even if they win. The public will be reminded again that they are great at being the opposition party, and not so great a trying to lead the country.

Preemptive sour grapes!

1667858827837.png

no one or no party could do any worse than what we have

So in other words, Standard Operating Procedures? I mean talk about sore winners.........

Fuck um. I hope we have a great wave of election denying going on on Wednesday!

So, you like to lose huh?
You just proved that misery loves company.

That said, you may be in luck.
Cunservatives are notorious for sitting it out and letting someone else do the fighting for their freedom (voting)
Most cunservatives will be in the woods tomorrow drinking, getting high and killing Bambi and her babies for giggles having a good ole boy great time.

no one or no party could do any worse than what we have
It was for the most part the response to covid that got us here. By April 2021 the year over year cost of gas was inflated by over 50% and only the Neo-GOP would try to blame Biden for that increase, and they did. Quite successfully too. because Democrats didn't even try to counter that narrative.

It was for the most part the response to covid that got us here. By April 2021 the year over year cost of gas was inflated by over 50% and only the Neo-GOP would try to blame Biden for that increase, and they did. Quite successfully too. because Democrats didn't even try to counter that narrative.
oh brother.. you just never quit

gas was about $2.30 a gallon when Trump was in office

and now it is or recently was 3 times that (in some places). In some places it was more than twice that.. and somehow bidum shutting down US pipelines --while supporting pipelines in other countries... didn't have a thing to do with that.. They've really got you, don't they?

So, you like to lose huh?
You just proved that misery loves company.

That said, you may be in luck.
Cunservatives are notorious for sitting it out and letting someone else do the fighting for their freedom (voting)
Most cunservatives will be in the woods tomorrow drinking, getting high and killing Bambi and her babies for giggles having a good ole boy great time.

I'm a liberal in Texas, You figure it out. You can learn a lot about a person in how they react to losing.

I did see a lot of diverse people voting early this time, but it's Texas, I expect a loss.

Nice little tap dance there.

oh brother.. you just never quit

gas was about $2.30 a gallon when Trump was in office

and now it is or recently was 3 times that (in some places). In some places it was more than twice that.. and somehow bidum shutting down US pipelines --while supporting pipelines in other countries... didn't have a thing to do with that.. They've really got you, don't they?
It bottomed out in April 2020 @ 1.77 in April 2021 it was 2.87

The pipeline was under construction. Pipelines do not produce crude oil or gasoline. Oil wells do that. Rig count dipped to 250 during the Pandemic, you want to blame that on Biden too?

It bottomed out in April 2020 @ 1.77 in April 2021 it was 2.87

The pipeline was under construction. Pipelines do not produce crude oil or gasoline. Oil wells do that. Rig count dipped to 250 during the Pandemic, you want to blame that on Biden too?

so how is any of this an argument w/ what I said.. namely that gas was $2.30 a gallon or thereabouts when Trump was in office and now it is so high some poeple cannot afford to take vacations too far from home.. and somehow that is none of bidum's fault?

Nice little tap dance there.
Are you saying energy prices are not at the root of the worlds inflation?

Well we could always talk about how Benedict Donald fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal apparently on purpose by not enforcing the conditions of his conditional withdrawal, his negotiated agreement.

Democrats didn't even try to stand up and push back on the Neo-narrative on that either.

Are you saying energy prices are not at the root of the worlds inflation?

Well we could always talk about how Benedict Donald fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal apparently on purpose by not enforcing the conditions of his conditional withdrawal, his negotiated agreement.
what the hell are u talking about?

surely you are not blaming Trump for the Afghanistan withdrawal also? :eek:

That's it.. I am done.. not going to talk to a... OK, what is the word a follower of Christ should use... not: moron.. got to be some kind of word..

well, in any case.. I am done dealing w/ you.. You make NO sense at all. Yes, that says it with no name calling involved :)

so how is any of this an argument w/ what I said.. namely that gas was $2.30 a gallon or thereabouts when Trump was in office and now it is so high some poeple cannot afford to take vacations too far from home.. and somehow that is none of bidum's fault?
The claim is that Joe Biden's early EO's cut production. They didn't. Facts show that oil production cuts began in 2020 in response to economic conditions from the pandemic. Then when the economies began working again production did not keep pace with demands because OPEC+ did not raise their production quotas or when they raised them several countries did not meet them. Blame OPEC+ for wanting to make as much money as they can, It's the American way.

It's been 45 years since Carter warned us about the perils of being dependent on foreign oil. We never learn.

Forum List

Back