If Richard Nixon came back from the dead and saw that Donald Trump was president.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I believe the first thing he would do is hire a private helicopter pilot to borrow his oiriginal Chopper 1, get extremely drunk and have the pilot land on Trump Tower in Manhattan, stumble around shouting profanity for about 5 minutes and then jump off the side of the building to kill himself.
His last words on the way down....

"He's the real crook, not meeeeeeee....."

"Goodbye again, my fellow Americans..."

00616899-jpg.jpg

Unless he talked to Trump first, then he'd have to flip a coin on who's worse, Trump or the ones going after him.

Last edited:
I believe the first thing he would do is hire a private helicopter pilot to borrow his oiriginal Chopper 1, get extremely drunk and have the pilot land on Trump Tower in Manhattan, stumble around shouting profanity for about 5 minutes and then jump off the side of the building to kill himself.
His last words on the way down....

"He's the real crook, not meeeeeeee....."

"Goodbye again, my fellow Americans..."

00616899-jpg.jpg

Unless he talked to Trump first, then he'd have to flip a coin on who's worse, Trump or the ones going after him.
He would be too busy crying about what a cesspool this country has become because of the Democrats to give a shit about Trump.

So The OP is advocating that a Former President Kill Himself?

Not very classy at all.

Then The OP further insinuates, that The Current President should also kill himself because he is a bigger crook than Nixon, who in the OP's scenario kills himself because Trump was elected as president?

Again reprehensible.

Tell you what Nixon would really say.

He'd say, "Wait, I only deleted 5 minutes of a tape recording on a tape recorder everyone knew about and that I used to keep notes on meetings with, and I resigned over that?"

Then he'd wonder while Hillary Clinton was even allowed to run for President after getting caught lying about smashing 17 burner devices, and deleting 33,000 emails on her secret server that she and Obama lied about and emailed each other through, so they could avoid FOIA laws, and Laws requiring the proper handling of classified information, and laws requiring the proper retention of Government Communications.

Then he'd wonder why Obama wasn't impeached and why the FBI refused to lock Hillary Clinton up.

Last edited:

Not very classy at all.
Comedy genius can be ugly at times.
Nixon should have offed himself before doing the Frost interviews. His "legacy" would be better. LOL

Although Nixon did a deal with Taiwan to get their help against Humphrey, which was illegal and known to LBJ. But LBJ never told us, and we only learned about it until about a decade ago.

I've wondered what Nixon would make of Trump. Seriously. Nixon was seriously pissed off because he knew he was better prepared to be potus than JFK, and that he likely won and JFK cheated.

I don't think anyone had the resume Nixon had for potus. And he was a genius at foreign affairs, and no slouch at legislation.

Not very classy at all.
Comedy genius can be ugly at times.
Ugliness can be Comedic at times. As in you are an Ugly Clown.

But you will always be able to console yourself with memories of your trist with Putin in Paris, and your Heroics in Syria enslaving Women, and killing babies, won't you?

Just don't look in the mirror. You might scare the stupid out of you.

You so Ugly.....oh never mind.....

You just Ugly.

Forum List

Back