If Rush or Sean Would Have Said This......

You spin, lie, deflect, and protect Dems no matter how often the facts prove you wrong

I disagree with that, of course...but regardless, what does it have to do with the "delicious distinction between assertion and implication"? do you even know what those words mean?

ah yes...and now we come to that wonderfully delicious distinction between assertion and implication. :lol:

Nope, an implication could have more than one possibility. A "bar fine" has only ONE possiblity in the philippines, and you know what that is,

So, as I predicted, you are a classless coward.

Nope, an implication could have more than one possibility. A "bar fine" has only ONE possiblity in the philippines, and you know what that is,

So, as I predicted, you are a classless coward.

bar fine.... isn't that the same as a fine bar? or the cover charge? I have no idea what you are talking about...but your obsession with this is kind of funny given the way you have been slanderously disrespectful to ME since post numero uno.....

and I ain't afraid of nuthin', pal...least of all an LBFM rider like you!

MSNBC Goes Hard Left In the Morning: Stephanie Miller In The Imus Slot
Posted by Tim Graham on April 26, 2007 - 13:14.
Hard-left radio talk show host Stephanie Miller will be filling the Don Imus morning-radio-simulcast gap on MSNBC next week from April 30 to May 2. On her show Thursday morning, she was joking to her male sidekicks about what can be said on MSNBC: "You can't call me a whore. I can call myself a whore." It is in a sense, like Old Home Week, since she co-hosted the CNBC program "Equal Time" with Bay Buchanan for a while ten years ago.

The buzz from Jossip is "according to someone with a vested interest in seeing her succeed, 'the network is hoping to build Stephanie into a major face of the network.'" As for her politics and more about her radio show, see her Progressive interview: "I love Russ Feingold. I love Barbara Boxer. And Howard Dean and John Conyers."

Newsweek puffed her last week as "one of the most popular and funny liberal radio hosts" -- even as they poked Mark Levin as "ultraconservative." The first hour of her show is generally called "Right Wing World" and makes a lot of fun of clips from the previous night's programming on the Fox News Channel.
http://newsbusters.org/node/12332

I called your wife a whore !! WHORE !!! There... You really think that kid in the pic is yours? Think again pal. She took my throat yogurt like there was no tomorrow.

As most everyone here knows I have never engaged in personal attacks or namecalling. I am going to make an exception:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, plain and simple! It was so unnecessary for you to write this. Are you so weak minded that this form of pleasure you derive or I assume you do get pleasure from it, is the way you do business and conduct freindships.

Why in the world would you say such a shitty thing to someone? It proves several things, first, it proves why you have NO reputation here. Secondly that you are a dishonorable person, and lastly that you are of a low social standing. What a piss ant.

I equate folks like you to someone who runs in battle, which I am positive you would do. Your yellow! Clear as a bell, yellow!

As most everyone here knows I have never engaged in personal attacks or namecalling. I am going to make an exception:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, plain and simple! It was so unnecessary for you to write this. Are you so weak minded that this form of pleasure you derive or I assume you do get pleasure from it, is the way you do business and conduct freindships.

Why in the world would you say such a shitty thing to someone? It proves several things, first, it proves why you have NO reputation here. Secondly that you are a dishonorable person, and lastly that you are of a low social standing. What a piss ant.

I equate folks like you to someone who runs in battle, which I am positive you would do. Your yellow! Clear as a bell, yellow!

Maybe he is related to Paul Revere. They could be brothers

Maybe he is related to Paul Revere. They could be brothers

RSR, you do need to get some help, I think you've got some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder if you chime in with that comment. I'm not kidding, I'm serious. If you can't see the distasteful and overly personal and nasty, really nasty bite in a post aimed at someone's wife and family without turning it towards someone else you have a hate fetish for then you need help.

RSR, you do need to get some help, I think you've got some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder if you chime in with that comment. I'm not kidding, I'm serious. If you can't see the distasteful and overly personal and nasty, really nasty bite in a post aimed at someone's wife and family without turning it towards someone else you have a hate fetish for then you need help.

Paul does the same thing

Two peas in a pod

I am not kidding either

While I go over the top sometimes - I would never call someone's wife that name

Paul does the same thing

Two peas in a pod

I am not kidding either

While I go over the top sometimes - I would never call someone's wife that name

I don't mind a bit of biff. I am an arrogant, opinionated prick, I admit that. I can be really nasty with people who have a go at me. I delight in slicing them up. I've taken many shots at you and I have to say you've handled them well. So, yes, I agree, spouse and family are off limits. I'd like to say personal attacks are of limit but in a way who cares. I'm anonymous here so who gives a toss.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I agree - but the attacker needs to be reported and sorted out by the admins. I'd ban his arse forever for that remark.

I don't mind a bit of biff. I am an arrogant, opinionated prick, I admit that. I can be really nasty with people who have a go at me. I delight in slicing them up. I've taken many shots at you and I have to say you've handled them well. So, yes, I agree, spouse and family are off limits. I'd like to say personal attacks are of limit but in a way who cares. I'm anonymous here so who gives a toss.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I agree - but the attacker needs to be reported and sorted out by the admins. I'd ban his arse forever for that remark.

So far no argument from me

Perhaps I should have combined my last two posts into one to avoid any confusion

I should have been clearer

Yes, Gunny should give him a vacation - but it is his call

Tell me again how there is no liberal media bias on CNN.................

CNN: Bush 'Cuts' Threaten Effort to Fight Obesity in Poor
Posted by Brad Wilmouth on April 29, 2007 - 01:12.
On Saturday afternoon, CNN Newsroom ran a report by Sanjay Gupta in which the CNN medical correspondent plugged a proposal for the WIC (Women, Infants and Children) program to begin supplying vouchers for fruits and vegetables to its recipients to combat obesity in the poor, and fretted that budget cuts by President Bush could "threaten" a proposed plan to do so. Recounting that the problem for WIC recipients when the program was created 30 ago was "malnutrition, not obesity," Gupta relayed plans by the Agriculture Department to supply vouchers for fruits and vegetables. But Gupta cautioned that because Bush is planning to put WIC on the "chopping block," the plan may be endangered. Gupta: "But some say that might not happen because WIC is on the chopping block, slated for a $145 million cut in President Bush's 2008 budget. ... Nutritionists say that's not good because the WIC produce vouchers could help control obesity." (Transcript follows)

http://newsbusters.org/node/12393

You spin, lie, deflect, and protect Dems no matter how often the facts prove you wrong

Come on, that's their job.

But not mine. I live to cut and paste. But you're telling a half-truth here:

Tell me again how there is no liberal media bias on CNN

Because there's not enough liberal media bias on CNN? This dhimmie wannabee thinks so:

"We were certainly squeamish about it at first, given its reputation in the United States," said Tim Nulty, director of Burlington Telecom. "But if you look at it, it looks like BBC. I think it's more mainstream and more objective than CNN."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/04/22/rider_is_killed_in_motorcycle_accident/

Scroll way down, 'coz the Boston Globe is so objective too, you know. That channel is Al-Jazeera.

Forum List

Back