If Sarah Sanders asked for what was on the menu...

the restaurant didn’t have the right to refuse service

What,did she ask for a non gay pizza?

Nope

The restaurant has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not listed in the "protected" classes, which are unconstitutional but that is for another thread.

the restaurant didn’t have the right to refuse service

What,did she ask for a non gay pizza?

Nope

The restaurant has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not listed in the "protected" classes, which are unconstitutional but that is for another thread.
Unless you’re a conservative, Republican, or a Christian.

How is Sanders a Christian? She sure doesn’t act like it .

You hear people refusing OJ all the time . Ya know , cause of that whole murder thing .

unfortunately, being a lying bitch employed by a psychopath isn't a protected class

tissue?

Do you believe women are a protected class? Where and when did she lie? You are throwing out a woman because of who she works for.

Sanders left. Quietly and politely. What happens to the restaurant as a result of asking her to leave is their own fault.

The restaurant undoubtably thought they were going to get a lot of positive publicity out of their behavior. They were wrong.

unfortunately, being a lying bitch employed by a psychopath isn't a protected class

tissue?

Do you believe women are a protected class? Where and when did she lie? You are throwing out a woman because of who she works for.

i'm not throwing anyone out, sport.

every day from the white house press room

get a grip

tissue?

Everyone is part of a protected class . She wasn’t tossed because she’s a woman.

How is Sanders a Christian? She sure doesn’t act like it .

You hear people refusing OJ all the time . Ya know , cause of that whole murder thing .
kfc-goes-bancrupt.gif

Using her official government account to criticize a private business? Ethics issue here my friends.

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018

144,235 replies 45,279 retweets152,121 likes

1. New conversation

2. 13h13 hours ago
      Replying to @PressSec @POTUS
      Why are you using your official US Government account to make personal tweets? This is an abuse of official government property. Use your personal account since this is a private matter between you and Red Hen and not official business

547 replies824 retweets10,300 likes

tissue?

Everyone is part of a protected class . She wasn’t tossed because she’s a woman.
She was tossed b/c the owner wasn’t a Christian
Which is the standard you have been using to judge people by on this thread

Forum List

Back