If Sarah Sanders asked for what was on the menu...

unfortunately, being a lying bitch employed by a psychopath isn't a protected class

tissue?

Do you believe women are a protected class? Where and when did she lie? You are throwing out a woman because of who she works for.

Everyone is part of a protected class . She wasn’t tossed because she’s a woman.
She was tossed b/c the owner wasn’t a Christian
Which is the standard you have been using to judge people by on this thread

she was tossed because she's a lying twat.

the restaurant didn’t have the right to refuse service

What,did she ask for a non gay pizza?

Nope

The restaurant has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not listed in the "protected" classes, which are unconstitutional but that is for another thread.
Unless you’re a conservative, Republican, or a Christian.

Stop being such a snowflake
So sez the guy that I would have to give strokes and a push too.

the restaurant didn’t have the right to refuse service

What,did she ask for a non gay pizza?

Nope

The restaurant has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not listed in the "protected" classes, which are unconstitutional but that is for another thread.
Unless you’re a conservative, Republican, or a Christian.

Stop being such a snowflake
So sez the guy that I would have to give strokes and a push too.

You want to stroke and push me?

What is wrong with you people today, you are like the 5th person to reveal their sexual fantasies about me.

I wouldn't throw someone that I dislike like that out of my business. Unless of course they were causing a real problem. Nope, nothing I like more than getting into th pocket of those I dislike. I would be happy to earn their business!

If David Hogg was refused I’m sure y’all be cool with it.

Still waiting for an example of righty tolerance .

unfortunately, being a lying bitch employed by a psychopath isn't a protected class

tissue?

Do you believe women are a protected class? Where and when did she lie? You are throwing out a woman because of who she works for.

Everyone is part of a protected class . She wasn’t tossed because she’s a woman.

Perhaps she should have asked to have cake prepared to her reference...... then she would be a protected class, agreed?

tissue?

You people are pushing the premise that one can be refused service. Vintage Democrats.

tissue?

she was tossed because she's a lying twat.

You just made the case for Hillary Clinton to be removed from any restaurant. “Lying twat”.... your words.

tissue?

I do hope you are kidding :rolleyes-41:

These Leftists have said that one can toss a woman out of a restaurant because one thinks the woman is a bitch? Classic. What would The War on Women Campaign say? Shit, they backed a woman claiming to be Black was actually White.

Forum List

Back