If SCOTUS sends the DACA kids packing will Trump turn up the heat on Operation Wetback 2.0?

I cant believe it made it to the SC. Ending an unconstitutional EO by EO? And judges actually halted it?
They should be disbarred.

Our lower court judiciary is a fucking joke...we have imported so much of Mexico’s filth that our own judges are scared shitless to hand down appropriate rulings related to immigration and or immigration law.

That would be an awesome display, and defining moment of a true Trumpublican value.
So why hasn't Congress done anything?

Do they think they can get away with blaming Trump for their negligence ?

Under the scenario presented, the only one to blame for an exodus like that would be the one who ordered it.
If you say so.
So.....you think laws shouldn't be enforced?
If that's the case why do we have laws?

Democrats don't give a shit. They just want the issue hanging over Republicans heads.

They used DACA recipients to steal seats in the House. They were the kids going around harvesting votes. Maybe they need to get the fuck out.

That would be an awesome display, and defining moment of a true Trumpublican value.

Under the scenario presented, the only one to blame for an exodus like that would be the one who ordered it.

I thought you people respect our constitution? Immigration law can not be legislated / framed / implemented from the Oval Office by the executive branch. You didn’t know that?

If you say so.

Democrats don't give a shit. They just want the issue hanging over Republicans heads.

They used DACA recipients to steal seats in the House. They were the kids going around harvesting votes. Maybe they need to get the fuck out.

I've already told you what I think. It would be an awesome display, and defining moment of a true Trumpublican value.

Safe to say you are a proud Trumpublican.

When – not if – the Court rules that the executive branch may end any policy it creates, and should the bigot Trump pursue a harsh policy against immigrants, we should all hope that the voters respond by voting Trump out of office.

Oh bull shit.

How much tax payer money has been used to support these DACA assholes that never should have been allowed in our country to begin with??

Kick the fuckers back to wherever the hell they came from.

We won't get our money back but they won't cost us another dime.

What a load of steaming horse shit brought to you by the community organizer. What a fucking moron.

I thought you people respect our constitution? Immigration law can not be legislated / framed / implemented from the Oval Office by the executive branch. You didn’t know that?

Another Trumpublican virtue. Embrace identity politics and pretend you don't.. Denounce everyone who doesn't kiss the Ring and call them "you people" and stuff.

If you say so.

I've already told you what I think. It would be an awesome display, and defining moment of a true Trumpublican value.

Call me what you like, but I'm not some shit for brains who believes that some people deserve to be fucked over because of their politics like you.

If you say so.

Call me what you like, but I'm not some shit for brains who believes that some people deserve to be fucked over because of their politics like you.

If you support a modern day "Trail of Tears" for these people, that's on you not me.

Another Trumpublican virtue. Embrace identity politics and pretend you don't.. Denounce everyone who doesn't kiss the Ring and call them "you people" and stuff.

Are you sure you understood my post?
Let’s try again....
“I thought you people respect our constitution? Immigration law can not be legislated / framed / implemented from the Oval Office by the executive branch. You didn’t know that?”

The U.S. does not uphold the rule of law anymore.
Betcha' SCOTUS finds some bullshit technical legal jargon to uphold DACA!
Milksop sympathy for lawbreakers.

The rule of law died in this country on July 5th, 2016 when Comey failed to charge Hillary.
Banana's for everyone......:banana:.

Forum List

Back