If the economy begins to decline because tax reform doesn't pass who will you blame?

Who will you blame?

• Trump

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The GOP

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The Dems

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • All of them

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Myself I will blame the GOP & Trump.
Trump because he couldn't keep the school yard antics to himself and went after people in the GOP personally in a public manner. Art of the deal?

And the GOP because they let their emotions (dislike of Trump) hinder their ability to do WHAT THEY PROMISED.

You?

Edit: I wasn't done with the poll or it's options but accidentally hit submit. I wanted the votes to be publicly visible and only after voting.
Sigh...

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'd blame you for your logically unsupported assertion that failure to pass the tax cut (which is not reform btw) will cause an econ downturn. LOL

Trump because he couldn't keep the school yard antics to himself and went after people in the GOP personally in a public manner. Art of the deal?

And the GOP because they let their emotions (dislike of Trump) hinder their ability to do WHAT THEY PROMISED.

You?

Your assumption is BS.

I am hoping the whole of the gop understands what is riding behind their vote before they make it. We shall see.

• Banned
I'd blame you for your logically unsupported assertion that failure to pass the tax cut (which is not reform btw) will cause an econ downturn. LOL
Markets often react to even minor speculation. To suggest it isn't possible for them to react to failed legislation is just patently stupid.
Par for the course with you I guess.

You?

Your assumption is BS.
The VERY FIRST WORD in the title means it is a POSSIILITY not an assumption. An assumption means you believe something will happen. The word IF means IT IS A POSSIILITY.

Christ almighty you leftists are fucking dense

You?

Your assumption is BS.
The VERY FIRST WORD in the title means it is a POSSIILITY not an assumption. An assumption means you believe something will happen. The word IF means IT IS A POSSIILITY.

The economy will not decline as a result of not passing this bill. That's BS and a false assumption. If or no if. Fool.

You?

Your assumption is BS.

The economy will not decline as a result of not passing this bill. That's BS and a false assumption. If or no if. Fool.
Good grief. Even when corrected you can't let go or correct yourself.
For the record I hope you are correct about it having no impact.
Now back in your cage weasel

You?

Your assumption is BS.

They believe that operations like economies have an overnight reaction process..Must be that is when they electronically send funds out between financial institutions....

It seems Disturbing that the USA (and its' fortunes) actually are controlled by 5 lunatics. We voted in Trump but we end up "controlled" by a guy with a steel plate in his head, one with Parkinson, nepotism and vindictive phony bastards.

McCain, Murkowsky, Collins, Flake, Corker. BLECH!

15697646_303.jpg
9e369e9834aedb1f44cb5261f6d44187de1a0d0440ff9f4bc51dbaaaeab1c8d4.gif

When the economy starts to tank it will be because it was time for it to happen, and nobody in office has the ability to stop it.

There is a reason we have had twelve systemic crashes since the mid 1800s and other countries have had none. It is be design, it is a built in mechanism to keep things in control.

https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20
I managed to live through 4 of them....

And chances are you will live through a couple more of them.

Forum List

Back