If the govt shuts down, the weapons flow to ukraine wont Lolz

Ukraine has that option too. The people in the land Russia is occupying identity as Russian.
Russia will march on Kiev at the start and have shown if let, they would do it again.

Now I suggest you open a history book and learn about appeasing dictators who want to invade other countries... It doesn't go well...

We stop Russia in Ukraine or US soldiers will be on the ground when Russia decides that a NATO country is next...

This war has cost US less than two month in Iraq war and it has US biggest enemy (which is not China) at its knees. Now is the time to send the message to Putin the war criminal that this is not tolerated.

Russia will march on Kiev at the start and have shown if let, they would do it again.

Now I suggest you open a history book and learn about appeasing dictators who want to invade other countries... It doesn't go well...

We stop Russia in Ukraine or US soldiers will be on the ground when Russia decides that a NATO country is next...

This war has cost US less than two month in Iraq war and it has US biggest enemy (which is not China) at its knees. Now is the time to send the message to Putin the war criminal that this is not tolerated.
Russia isn't stupid enough to invade NATO.

No they don't...

The Donetsk and Luhansk are majority Ukrainians...

The Crimea has only a Russian majority because of Ethnic cleansing... It is the Tartar's land and live in peace and support of the Ukraine...

Nice to see you are taking your information from Russian Propaganda...

Here. Learn...

This War Wasn't Just Provoked — It Was Provoked Deliberately...

Here. Learn...

This War Wasn't Just Provoked — It Was Provoked Deliberately...

What embarrassing horseshit.

What embarrassing horseshit.

Well wouldn't you know it? You're in luck. Nicolle Wallace happens to be "Live'' over on MSNBC right now, I think. I'm pretty sure anyway.

So you can just go return to your normal ''programming'' and calm that trigger in your safe space, winger, and it'll all go away.

Just relax. It'll be okay. :itsok:

Well wouldn't you know it? You're in luck. Nicolle Wallace happens to be "Live'' over on MSNBC right now, I think. I'm pretty sure anyway.

So you can just go return to your normal ''programming'' and calm that trigger in your safe space, winger, and it'll all go away.

Just relax. It'll be okay. :itsok:
This crybabying won't help you. You didn't read the article you linked, and you said something that was stupid and wrong.

The federal government could shut down if Congress can’t reach an agreement to fund it by Sept. 30, but the Defense Department said its operations supporting Ukraine in its war with Russia won’t be greatly affected.

Our own military members wont get paid, but we will continue giving them weapons to kill kids the next few decades. :rofl: :rofl:

Talk about getting destroyed in a general election debate.
So you Putin puppets will be happy.

This crybabying won't help you. You didn't read the article you linked, and you said something that was stupid and wrong.

Of course, I read it.

You clearly didn't read all of the relevant reporting within from within the piece. If you did, you'd maybe grasp the relevance. Maybe. Possibly.

First of all, though, you didn't even have time. So that's how I know that you didn't. I just posted it.

That's the problem with you smut muppets. You see a shiny thing and react. Consider placing more effort into your own reading so that you know what you're talking about. lol...

Of course, I read it.

You clearly didn't read all of the relevant reporting within linked from within the piece.

First of all, you didn't even have time. So that's how I know that you didn't. I just posted it.

That's the problem with you smut muppets...
You sure didn't .

Alright. Well, I'll give you the last word. There's just no value in blowing the keystrokes with your types. You're too programmed.
But you never had the first word. You posted a link you didn't read and could not summarize arguments from if your life depended on it.

Putin threatened the entire human race with an offensive nuke threat.

But WE are the ones escalating? Trump has turned these people's brains to diarrhea.

Forum List

Back